forum Tell me abt the couples in your story 🌸Fluff🌸
Started by @SleezyCake group
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@SleezyCake group

Tell me about the cute stuff the couples in your story do
like what they do to cheer each other up, inside jokes that only they understand, dates that hilariuosly went wrong, and whatever else they do!

@Retr0inactive public

Here's one of my ships. They are very cute and very wholesome. Two weird bisexuals that like traveling and eating pasta. They like cuddled and alternate between little spoon and big spoon and they don't act like a lovey-dovey couple because they knew each other for a while before actually getting together. They act like friends with benefits but healthy and actually in a relationship.

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

I have a lot, so I’ll share a few facts from each :>

Julian and Bane: Either in a state of friendly banter or hugging for hours on end. One time Julian made Bane cake for the first time, and shit hit the fan. They rarely sleep with blankets because Bane is a furnace.

Gwen and Jax: When Jax can’t sleep, Gwen prefers to dance with him (This is a proven method to help him sleep). Gwen runs and hugs him, nearly knocking Jax off his feet. They prefer sitting under the stars with a glass of wine.

Val and Haven: Val tells bad dad jokes to make Haven laugh. Their favorite date night spot is on the little bridge in the woods. Val gets wardrobe help from Haven to be as fashionable as them

Nathaniel and Andrea: Nathaniel is super protective and uses his wings to huddle Andrea. Their first date went awry because of Nathaniel’s demons getting nosey. Andrea and Nathaniel do badass villain stuff on the weekends as a date.

@sheabutter group

YESYESYES IVE BEEN WANTING TO RANT ABOUT MY FUNKY LIL GAY SPACE PIRATES

when Lybra heard Ali laugh for the first time, he tripped and got a bloody nose

Ali regularly steals earrings and necklaces while on jobs to give to Lybra later

when all is said and done and the main plot is over, they elope together to some remote planet, adopt a dog named Rush, and raise Ali's little brother.

they've known each other so long that they can speak each other's languages fluently, but most of the time don't need to talk at all to communicate. it's a secret language of looks and small gestures.

they're constantly asking each other's opinions on everything–neither makes a big decision without asking the other

their main arc is "childhood-friends-to-enemies-to-reluctant-allies-to-lovers" and it makes their banter absolutely incredible, it's the best part of the book

there's so much more but I'll end it there but yea bottom line, i absolutely adore these boys <3

@sheabutter group

when Lybra heard Ali laugh for the first time, he tripped and got a bloody nose

Lybra fell very hard for Ali 💀

But in all seriousness they sound super adorable

lybra's the definition of a simp 😭🤚 and thank you

@larcenistarsonist group

I think I will rant about Felix and Drew:

Felix and Drew met when they were eleven when Drew's bad dad kidnapped Felix (and five other kids) to be trained into assassins, however their first encounter (which was actually really sweet) was erased from Felix's mind and the second time they met, Drew was introduced to Felix as "The Boss's Son".

From there, Drew really never forgot about he and Felix's first meeting. In their first meeting, Felix was shy and scared, but talkative and trying so hard to be brave. He engaged Drew in a conversation and genuinely laughed. Felix believed that Drew was another kidnapped child. After Felix's memory was wiped, Felix became colder. Felix only ever looked at Drew with a heated glance rather than the easy, tear-filled gaze of their first meeting.

As the years dragged on, Drew was pretty much kept separate from the others. Drew still went in and watched them train every now and then. He watched as the six assassins shredded mannequins and hunted down live targets. The killing never sat right with Drew. When he and the others were seventeen, Drew voiced this when his father was absent. The assassins looked at him like he was crazy and began calling him "softie" because he couldn't handle the death. Felix took to teasing him the most. This morphed into a lot of flirty comments.

When Felix and Drew were twenty, there was a drunken one night stand. Afterwards, Drew realized that he was in love with Felix. He had been for years. Felix was still just as indifferent towards Drew.

The real plot kicks in a year later. Felix is assigned to kill one of the escaped assassins. Drew is secretly helping the escaped assassin and assisting another assassin, May, in breaking out of The Compound.

At the end of the story, Felix and May are in the parking garage ready to escape their lives all together and start anew. Here, however, they're confronted by Felix and he is not happy. Long story short, Felix and Drew fight while May runs to assist the main escaped assassin in killing Angel Donovan (Drew's dad). Drew is having a hard time doing so because his feelings for Felix are getting in the way and Felix is ready to kill Drew. (Felix has had to kill a lot of people he's grown attached to. He doesn't realize how much he loves Drew.)

Drew ends up winning, knocking Felix unconscious. Drew finds May's also unconscious body and is about ready to drive away with her like they had planned, but Drew finds himself staring at Felix's unconscious body. Drew takes Felix as well.

When Felix wakes up, he practically has an emotional breakdown. He had just lost everything, his biggest fear. He tries to push Drew away but Drew refuses to leave. Eventually, he helps Felix through it all, but by the end of his big crisis, Felix is practically a shell of a man. Drew and Felix get an apartment far away from the Compound together, with May as their next door neighbor. Felix is still broken but Drew is trying to help him all through it. Drew takes Felix to go re-meet his family (Felix's mom has already accepted Drew into the family).

They like to sit on the couch together and read. They like sitting on the balcony while its raining and dance on it. Felix likes figuring out how to cook and Drew is always happy to try his food. Felix also loves playing cards and Drew loves to play with him and buy Felix new collectors sets. They snuggle close in bed together underneath heavy blankets and listen to the sound of the rain. They're still kinda messed up, but they work through it together.

@Jolyn

lasdjasl Casper and Ruby brainrot Casper and Ruby brainrot Casper and Ruby brainrot Casper and Ruby brainrot Casper and Ruby brainrot Casper and Ruby-

First off we have an AMAZING height difference with Casper being 5'11ft and Ruby being 8'6ft. Ruby spoils the hell out of her husband with as many cuddles sessions and physical affection 24/7, she's literally so sweet with him and Casper adores it all because she's so nice and warm and he feels so safe when buff wife is holding him in her arms and hearing her heartbeat and letting them melt into each other.

Casper also spoils the HELL of of Ruby with his food. He likes to make a lot of homemade jam, bread, sweets and just about anything you could think of and you bet your ass that Ruby loves it all. She adores his strawberry jam and at this point she would rather die than eat someone else's jam, it's not the same without Casper's magic touch.

Both enjoy sitting together and being close in silence just as much as loud adventures in the outside world. Just supportive and wholesome and just Casper and Ruby brainrot all the way

Deleted user

Well I've been waiting a very long time to talk about Kaiden and Jayliana, so here we go! :)

So, basically, Kaiden and Jayliana met when your girl was hiding in the woods to get away from people who really want runaways (Jayliana and many others) to be under control. Kaiden, resident thief and most wanted person in the Empire, saw Jayliana and went to go warn her that someone was about to attack her. Sounds cute, right? Well, instead of trying to be calm about the whole situation, he decides to slam Jayliana up against a tree to keep her quiet, which honestly, isn't the best plan, because Jayliana could easily body slam him right back. But, anyway, that's how they met, and they've been together ever since.

In terms of adorableness, Kaiden is usually the one who does the flirting, and/or instagastes said flirtiness. They both like to have long conversations about anything really, they both wanting to protect the other, either physically and emotionally. Jayliana is usually the one who is more playful, although she can be tough when she wants to be.

@Hey_Its_Snowy_And_Im_Generally_Confused

Here's one of my ships. They are very cute and very wholesome. Two weird bisexuals that like traveling and eating pasta. They like cuddled and alternate between little spoon and big spoon and they don't act like a lovey-dovey couple because they knew each other for a while before actually getting together. They act like friends with benefits but healthy and actually in a relationship.

DO YOU HAVE LIKE A BLANK TEMPLATE OF THIS]