forum Private with brave_soldier
Started by @Elder-God-Jacks347
tune

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

(sure) the smaller human walked around the streets, the cold chill racing up his cloak. in his hand, he held his quill, astronomer book, and a few star scrolls. he was on his way to the observatory now and had no intention of slowing down.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Little did he know, someone was watching from the woods. A curious vampire who had been watching the little astronomer for weeks now. He was intrigued by his love of the stars, it's why he wasn't dead yet.

Deleted user

the man made his way into the building, switched on the soft blue lights, and made his way to the telescope. he loved this part of the night, no worries, nothing but him and the stars.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(!!! Imagine being good at art. Couldn't be me)

Sian slipped further back into the woods to watch the observatory with an amused smile. There the man would spend his night until the dawn blocked out the stars. Then he would leave down the same old path that led him here, practically wearing his own footprints into it. Sian didn't mind the intrusion on his property, even though he usually killed any trespasser he saw. No, not this one.

Deleted user

as the day arrived asra came back out, though something was wrong, he was limping and his usual hood was down. his body was physically refusing to move as he fell to a knee. what had happened was a mystery…

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Sian frowned as he watched Asra struggle. What had happened to his precious astronomer? He glanced up at the horizon. He had some time before the sun was high enough to damage him, he could help. So he stepped forward, emerging from the trees. "Hey, are you alright?"

Deleted user

asra jolted and looked up " ah! oh yah… I'm fine. just twisted it bad.." he paused " my ankle…

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Sian was aware that his presence was probably startling. From his mahogany colored hair that curled in every possible direction (although he kept the sides cut short to help alleviate the trouble of dealing with it) and near translucent completion aside from the army of freckles that decorated his six foot self, he was already out of the ordinary. But his eyes, his eyes always stood out. Cobalt blue and strikingly prominent in his face.

Sian gave a closed lip smile, avoiding showing any teeth lest he reveal his secret. He reached out a hand to Asra. "Well, I can try to help you home if you need me to."

(I can't art for garbage so you get my incessant rambles that are descriptions)

Deleted user

( omg dont down your self so much, I guess that makes us yin and yang because my writing sucks XD)

Deleted user

asra wanted to refuse but he needed the help. asra took his hand but the subtitle snap made him yelp out. "okay.. maybe it was more than a twist.." he huffed out. the boy's grey eyes compelled against his tanned skin along with his white hair. ' I.. I cant put weight on it.."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Sian chuckled under his breath. "Well, I can also carry you. That's also an option." He flexed a bit, his muscles showing themselves against his toned body. He wasn't super muscular but he was fitted with broad shoulders and thick thighs.

"So? Need a carriage, my liege?"

Deleted user

Asra chuckled despite his pain." That would be very appreciated thank you" he lifted his arms to wrap around the man's neck and tenderly wrapped his legs around his waist once he was lifted.

Deleted user

"ahm… in the building back there, I was trying to fix some damage I'm assuming someone had done, my chair tipped and my foot was caught in the back when it fell," he said as his head naturally laid on the man's shoulder

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Sian couldn't help but laugh. "Really? Wow, I was almost expecting something dramatic and epic." He shook his head with a smile. "Anyway, where to?"