Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

this is a alphaxomega rp!
ive really been craving these things so
so i wanted to the human omega which ill put a character sheet in a min,
it started out as a mafia like trade between vampire clans, they decide to trade one of their omegas for peace between the two warring clans.

Deleted user

( so it started out as a omega trade to end a war between two vampire clans. its more then likely set in japan. most omegas are born as humans so theirs a lot of vampires and just like any humanity they're going to fight.so in an effort the two clan leaders get together and decide that since the opposinng clan killed their only omega they have to give one,character a. now character b(the vampire) gets stuck with the omega since hes the oldest and eventually they get close. )

Deleted user

(Aight… I'll have him up here soon! Do you have anything in mind character-wise?)

Deleted user

(name:
hair:
height:
personality:
clothing:
extra:)

Deleted user

(Fair enough! Wait- so I'm the vamp? Ooh, this'll get very hectic!)

Deleted user

Name: Alex Mayle (MAY-lee)

Hair: Close-shaven on the sides, long enough to be put in a short ponytail on the top.

Race: Human (Vampire)

Height: 5'6"

Personality: A very easygoing, charitable person, he can be seen helping people across the street (i.e. old women/men, etc.) A very charismatic speaker naturally, his flawless vampire looks only make him look better.

Clothing: Grey hoodies over white tees, with grey, blue or black jeans and a pair of battered and worn running shoes.

Extra: https://s3.amazonaws.com/notebook-content-uploads/content/uploads/original/edba0a1f-db1e-4968-b08b-d08643f4b823.jpeg?1644848511

He's ADHD, which is surprising since vamps generally don't have those sorts of mental "limitations". Like all vampires, he is unnaturally strong and fast and has the power to make a human believe anything he says. He has the unusual ability to walk in daylight; while uncommon, it also isn't rare.

Deleted user

name: asra snow
hair: snowy white or sometimes silverish
race: human
height: 5'4"
personality: hes softspoken most times and doesnt come out of his shell till he completely trusts you. a good way to get him there is a bunch of affection.
clothing:Danganronpa3 despair arc, danganronpa3 future arc and white haired anime  #1684713 on animesher.com

Deleted user

(Aight!)

Alex was waiting at the appointed place, smiling smightly, his head nodding along to the beat of his music. Slowly, the other clan, clan Nightshade, came into view. He pulls out his earbuds, cutting off FallOutBoy mid-song.

"Hey! We ready to do this?" he asks.

Deleted user

the clan seemed grim about this, one of them sneering at the boys additude. they broke their circle to reveal a smaller omega with small cuffs around his wrists. he wa clearly in pain but his grey eyes only watched the ground

Deleted user

Alex looks troubled by this, the boy being shackled, but shrugs.

"The deal's done, then. Contract by blood and all that." he snorts, holding out his hand.

Deleted user

asra held his hand up "…" he shook the others hand the best he could an stood near the new alpha.

Deleted user

Alex nods, then starts walking away.

"C'mon. Let's go home." he murmurs.

Deleted user

asra kept quiet the whole way, watchng the dark allys and alex. his eyes were a stone cold grey, his body hardly visiable but still muscular under the bigger hoodie. his legs were outlined by the skinny jeans he wore

Deleted user

Alex occasionally threw a glance Asra's way, but for the most part just walked. It only took 5 minutes for them to reach Alex's place.

"We're here." he sighs, throwing the door open and striding in.

Deleted user

Alex jumps and exclaims something. "イエス!"

He shakes his head and sighs, chuckling. "So you can speak, huh? No, I'm not mad. Just… distracted."