forum Wholesome Floof with Boxibinx
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 58 followers

@Fenrir

I just want a cute gay couple who have kid(s) yet still find ways to show each other affection. I’m fine with doing any take on this (maybe fantasy? Maybe mixed cultures? Superhero’s and villains?) I want to keep this LGBTQ+ but it doesn’t have to be m/m I’m absolutely fine with any combination!

• no smut
  • please give me something to work with (this is going to be more of a slower rp, slice of life ish but I hope to amp up the stakes later so I get it if full paragraphs aren’t possible
  • be kind, I suck at grammar but I try my best to make responses at least readable, no judging
  • let me know if you wanna drop out, of are leaving for a bit, I get it, don’t worry!
  • have fun!
    -template will be up soon!

@Fenrir

Name - Razielle Thompson
Age - 25
Sexuality - Gay
Appearance - He has caramel brown eyes. lightly tanned skin with a splattering of freckles across his cheeks and nose. Stands around 5'6, 5'7 in healed boots. He usually wears loose sweaters and slacks, paired with thin wire, round glasses.
Personality: Raz is shy around new people but has a kind heart and wants to help in any way he can. He likes peacefulness and tries his best to live without conflict but he will defend those that he loves. It takes a lot to get him upset. Over all a comforting person to be around and will always put those he cares for before himself
Aesthetic? - cute nerd
Occupation - therapist for teens and young adults
Likes - helping those around him, anything sweet, physical affection
Dislikes - the cold, physical violence, the taste of coffee
What they liked about their partner that made them fall in love with them -
Quirks - will push his glasses up his nose when nervous
Other - will dance as a way to relax

@Fenrir

(here is an empty template!)
Name
Appearance
Personality
Aesthetic?
Occupation
What they liked about their partner that made them fall in love with them
Quirks
Other

BoxiBinks group

Name - Naomii
Age - ~30
Sexuality - Gay
Appearance - A short average but skinny black male. He has green eyes, wolf ears and tails (I can't help it all of my characters must have SOMETHING to do with animals), white freckles, and poofy wait hair, (here is a drawing of him https://buzzly.art/~BoxiBinks/art/barks-at-u )
Personality: He is a HUGE family guy. Would do anything for them. He's a natural villain and has always and plans to always work as a paid assassin.
Aesthetic? - Calming woodlands
Occupation - Assassin. Stand up comedian sometimes lol.
Likes - His family. Being loved. Animals. Fireplaces.
Dislikes - His mother. Bugs (HUGE fear, which is lore related lol). Water (He can't swim)
What they liked about their partner that made them fall in love with them - Therapist. GLASSES <3. Etc
Quirks - Full moon werewolf thing lol
Other - He has issues with substance abuse :<

(AM I DOING THIS RIGHT DJKDSLF)

@Fenrir

(yes you are(。>﹏<。) Naomii is so cute! quick question, can they sgapeshift? Here is a starter! Btw just to reiterate the rules, I don't do Smut at all, if anything gets close, we skip. Also let me know if you have any ideas! I'd love to hear them!)

Razielle gave a small, tired wave to his patient on the other side of the webcam, managing an encouraging, smile before the camera went blank and he, in turn, dropped his head onto his notepad, a soft sigh escaping his lips. He hated online meetings. Of course he adored his job and each and every patient he tended to but he had gone into the profession to help them in an office, where he was in his element, and where he felt most comfortable with the usually heavy situations discussed. Not in his own home, where he was meant to be normal and relaxed, away from the constant mental stress that came with his job. But there had been some recent patients who had wanted more time with Raz to further consult with him, so, Raz of course was willing to sacrifice some of his off time to help them, even if he was to his own physical and mental detriment by the end of the night. But what was done was done, and Raz was more than happy at the ned of the day to help in any way he could. Sitting up, he ran a hand through the tangles of his hair and tossed a side his glasses, needing to rest his eyes for a few moments. He tugged a blanket resting over the couch and curled up in the corner, flipping through the notes he had written throughout the session.

BoxiBinks group

(He cannot shapeshift on command, it's a fullmoon thing, where he becomes a large inky black wolf. He feels awful in that form, and even MORE self conscious. Always convinced his S/O will leave him when he become that form, no matter how many times it happens or how many times he's reassured,,, Also sorry if I write my stuff strange, or not how you expect, I haven't roleplayed in a long while, and due to my suspected dyslexia I'm a pretty complicated and slow reader, thx for understanding :))

Naomii tiredly stumbled into the room
He glanced at Raz, wanted to say something but not really knowing what (I am assuming they already know eachother, and if they don't,, uh,,, they do now djfsklfd)
He slid his back down the wall by the doorway and sat against the wall looking at Raz.
(Forgive me, still getting used to rp-ing again after missing it for a few months, the paragraphs will most likely get longer as I can used to it :3)

@Fenrir

(I see! That really cool! And no worries! Take as much time as you need to reply. And yes, they already know each other pretty well. I was hoping to have them married but if ya wanna start a bit before that then that's fine! I'm always up for a cute marriage story!)

Raz jumped slightly at the sudden sound of someone entering the living room, momentarily forgetting he was at home instead of the office. "Hey," he greeted softly, putting on his glasses. "I just finished work." He explained, waving to the mess of notes and littering the couch area. "How was your day?" He asked, pushing aside his things to make room for Naomii, waving him over and offering his blanket.

BoxiBinks group

(ty ^^. // A marriage story would be cute!!)

He stalks over to Raz and sits beside him
"I haven't.. really.. Done anything today.." He said, seeming disappointed in himself
"I went to my office then slept there, and then came here.."
He kinda looks away, admittingly embarrassed that Raz can get more work done than him, when his entire job is just talking to people on a stage.

@Fenrir

(np! And cool! We can have them be boyfriend's for now then get married a little later.)

"well that's good. It's been a while since you've gotten a good night's rest." He said, looking Naomii over in concern. He leaned against his boyfriend's shoulder and waved to his computer. "If you ever wanna switch for a day, let me know. I've got some wild stories that I'm sure people would find hilarious. And I'm sure you could lighten the mood at the office. We've got some tough patients that don't really smile all too often."

BoxiBinks group

(yesss ^^. This is gonna be fun >:3. I've had Naomii for around a year now. He my child.)

"Hmm, switching sounds entertaining. Though, is it that legal? Especially considering I was a literal assassin half of my life" He says this as if it's not a pretty serious topic.
Rests head on his.
"I might have funny stories, but I wouldn't be good for venting to, I'd probably just agree with whatever they say."

@Fenrir

Raz tilted his head back and forth. "As long as I get permission and don't use the patient's name, I can probably tell the story." He stretched in place and nuzzled against Naomii, eyes heavy in need of sleep. "Hm, probably true. But i feel like a lot of my patients would like to meet you, even if you'd end up agreeing with them instead of offering therapy, especially if they found out you were an assassin." He pressed a gentle kiss to Naomii's cheek, wrapping the other half of the blanket around them.

BoxiBinks group

"Imagine me ending up venting to the patients. That would defiantly be one to share to my stand up notes" He joked.
"You seem very tired. How many patients did you have today?"
He flicked his ear intrigued, notice-ably wagging his tail under the sheets :3

@Fenrir

"it really would be entertaining to see." Raz hummed, breathing a small laugh. "Around six, including the one I just finished up now." He nodded to his computer and smiled softly. "But it's part of the job." Raz flicked his gaze back up to Naomii's and reached up to gently pet his ears. "I'll be alright, tomorrows a day off and I plan to sleep in." He reassured, chuckling softly when he saw the blanket moving

BoxiBinks group

"You get tomorrow off?? Lucky, I got two shows." Rolls his eyes.
"Though, I kinda deserve the big work-load, considering I just refused to work today."
He trilled softly at his touch and leaned into him.

@Fenrir

"mhm, it's my only day off though this week." He gently tugged Naomii into his embrace, and toyed with his ears and hair. "I'll go see one of your shows tomorrow then." Raz decided, tilting Naomii's head to he'd look him in the eyes. "And hey, you deserve time off, especially after so many shows. It's a miracle you didn't take a week off." Raz shook his head in disbelief

BoxiBinks group

"It's supposed to be some super easy job. It's just writing stuff down, memorizing it, and telling it to people. It's why I don't get many days off"
Falls into his embrace willingly
"Plus, I'm not sure if you wanna come to my show, it's pretty lame"

@Fenrir

" wouldn't call what you do easy," Raz replied softly, tilting his head in thought. "Seems to me coming up with hours worth of content for an audience is a lot to do. Not just writing it down, memorizing, and presenting but actually coming up with what you're gonna say, have it legitimately be funny and then on top of that, you have to present it in a way that resonate with your whole audience seems a lot more complicated than what most people think your job is." Raz reasoned, hugging Naomii to his chest and pressing soft kisses to his brow. "Of course I wanna come to your show. Its been ages since I saw you do a show, what, since our first date I think? Besides, I get to support my boyfriend, what's better than that?"

BoxiBinks group

"Hmm, maybe not seeing me make fun of myself and everyone around me" He half-joked
"That's essentially what it is, making fun of things. I love to do that though, so it's not that hard. I need to work on, not, being hungover an hour before I go though, doesn't help my already awful memory."
Nuzzles against him.

@Fenrir

Raz shook his head adoringly "maybe not that, but I still wanna go." He adjusted himself on the couch so that Naomii rested ontop if him. "ah, so that's why you always smell like skotch or tequila when you get home." Raz had never been a fan of alcohol, save for wine on particularly hard nights but he understood why people used it to relax and loosen up. "Don't be too drunk tomorrow, I don't know if can carry you back home in that state." He teased, brushing a gentle hand along Naomii's cheek.

BoxiBinks group

"Pft, if you insist to comeee, I couldn't stop you if I tried" He teased back.
"And I usually sober up by the time the show is over, if not preferably before it even starts."
Takes hand and holds it in his.

@Fenrir

Raz shook his head defiantly "no, no you wouldn't." He smiled softly and laced their hands together. "If you do end up drunk after the show, we'll call a taxi or something." He sigh dramatically, laughing aloud at the thought of Naomii drunk. It was both cute and funny to Raz. He pressed a kiss to the back of his boyfriend's hand and reached over his head to turn on his laptop. "Movie before we go to bed?" He asked, scrolling through hus streaming services to see what if anything caught his eye

BoxiBinks group

"Yeah, a movie sounds good ^^. Genre ideas?"
Leans closer to him, looking at his screen aswell
(Ohhh I'm working on a new ref sheet for Naomii so be ready for that lol)

@Fenrir

(ooh ok! Can't wait!)

"I was thinking high fantasy or something? Maybe setting like Lord of the rings or the Hobbit." He replied, gently nuzzling Naomii as he leaned in close. "What about you? Any ideas?" He asked, scrolling through and not finding much. "Ooh or maybe romcom?"

@Fenrir

(awe he's adorable!)

Raz nodded a slight frown tugging at his lips. "How is she?" He asked softly, pausing in his scrolling as he glanced up at Naomii. "Have you talk to her recently?" He had a vague memory of meeting Naomii's mother a long while ago when they had first started dating. She was polite but Raz, ever the Empath, had an uncomfortable feeling the entire day they had spent together.