forum Fate: your own story ( winx)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

“ hey, Watcha wanna do when we get outa here?” She whispered to eve

@emilyevewrites group

(Whose hand did Anya write on and what did it say?)

Eve chuckled. “Very public very fast, darling,” she murmured, noting the glances and confused emotions of several other students.

Deleted user

( it was eves and just sweet little nothings like I love you and stuff)

Deleted user

“ I take pride in the people I love,” she said softly and smiled

@emilyevewrites group

(Ah, okay!)

Between Anya’s comment and the writing on her hand, Eve smiled. “As do I, my love.”

“Eve?” Eve’s head jerked up as the headmistress addressed her. “If you’re done with your conversation, would you like to come up to the Vessel?”

Eve flushed with embarrassment. “Yes, Headmistress,” she replied quickly and hopped off her seat, feeling the eyes of everyone lock on her. She quickly put up her confident façade again and stride towards the Vessel. While Anya might not have had a favorite teacher, Eve’s was by far Headmistress Dowling, and she didn’t want to let the older woman down.

Deleted user

Anya smiled when eve went up “ you’ll do great!” She encouraged her. Anya had thought of things to do by now, deciding on one and sticking with it.

@emilyevewrites group

Eve maintained eye contact with Dowling until Eve placed her hands on the Vessel. She confidently looked down at the stones inside the Vessel and willed a large amount of her power to her. A hazy cloud appeared above the Vessel, and she looked into it. Inside, she could see things no one else in the circle could see, and eventually, she broke free of the magic and let go of the Vessel. To her relief, Dowling was nodding with a pleasing smile.

"Beautifully done, Eve," she praised casually.

Eve nodded her thanks and went back to her seat beside Anya.

Deleted user

Anya smiled, " how'd ya do?" She asked happily. Anya leaned on eve, being happy to have the other close again. Anya wanted nothing more tem the other to be happy, she knew as a mind fairy it must be pretty overwhelming to feel everyone's emotional state. So maybe a happy one could help

@emilyevewrites group

"Good, I think," Eve replied, noting Dowling's glance at the two before she moved on. She felt the immense happiness pouring from Anya among the confusing or judging emotions from their classmates, and Eve clung to it. "Thank you," she whispered.

Deleted user

" anytime love," she said softly and looked back at the teacher. Eventually they were dismissed and Anya made her way back to her room, getting dressed for the party that happened every first day

@emilyevewrites group

Eve changed quickly once they got back. While Anya was getting dressed, she collected a second outfit in her arms and went to Anya’s door. She performed a rhythmic knock on the wood and waited patiently.

Deleted user

Anya opened her door " hey, " she said a little happy. She was about mid way through changed but hell, they're both girls

@emilyevewrites group

Eve felt no shame as her eyes roamed around Anya’s body. After a few seconds, she looked back up to the girl’s eyes. “What do you think?” she asked, stepping into Anya’s room and twirling in her outfit. “It’s either this one or this one.” She motioned to the outfit she was wearing, then the one in her arms.

Deleted user

" I like the one on you," she said and went to her closet for a shirt. Anya thought for a minute " you seem to know what style is, wanna help?"

@emilyevewrites group

“You haven’t even seen the other one,” Eve quipped, but she followed Anya to her closet. She placed her hands on Anya’s hips from behind and rested her chin on the girl’s shoulder. “I’d love to, darling, but I also think that you look simply marvelous as is.” At the word “marvelous,” her hands squeezed Anya’s hips.

Deleted user

Anyas breath hitched a bit at her squeeze. " Thanks, but I don't think a bra will pass as a top. " She chuckled. " And that outfit shows you off, and brings out your eyes so it's perfect for you." She said and turned her head to give eve a kiss

@emilyevewrites group

“It does for me,” Eve murmured, and suddenly Anya’s lips were on hers. She let out a soft gasp of satisfaction before kissing back deeply and squeezing her hips a bit more.

Deleted user

Anya turned, moving closer as she wrapped her arms around eves neck. She pulled away for air and chuckled. Though she'd broke the kiss Anya kept their faces close

@emilyevewrites group

Eve whined softly as the kiss was broke, but a smile broke out on her face when Anya chuckled. “Something funny, love?” She purred, her lips lightly brushing Anya’s as she spoke.

Deleted user

Anya pushed her hips against the other " nothing" she teased

Deleted user

" hmm?" She hummed and smiled slyly " something wrong~?" She teased