forum Fate: your own story ( winx)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 59 followers

@emilyevewrites group

A soft gasp escaped Eve, and she smiled gently while wrapping her arms around Anya protectively. "Me too, love," she murmured. "Do you…" She hesitated, but the offer was able to be refused, so she made it anyway. "Do you want to lie down?"

Deleted user

" yes, i dont think we hve class for at least an hour.." she said happily. her emotions relaxed considerably. she kept her arms around eve

@emilyevewrites group

"Alright." Eve placed a gently kiss on Anya's hairline before she slowly began to readjust both of them. When she was finished, they were both lying down, pressed against each other. Eve had one of her hands on the small of Anya's back and the other pressed between Anya's shoulder blades.

Deleted user

anya snuggled up to the other, sighing contently. she eventually fell asleep, her soft snores barely heard. she seemed so small like this.

@emilyevewrites group

Eve felt the moment Anya fell asleep. She sighed softly and gently rubbed Anya's back. To Eve, Anya appeared small and fragile but still very strong. She smiled and kept herself awake as her new girlfriend slept.

Deleted user

anya slept for a good bit before waking up ''mm.." she hummed softly " hey beautiful"

@emilyevewrites group

Eve looked down at Anya, surprised as she woke, but delight and adoration filled her gaze. "Good morning, sleeping beauty," she teasingly cooed, placing a chaste kiss on her forehead. "Are you feeling better with the rest?"

Deleted user

" yeah,thank you," she said and smiled " ets get to class " she said after checking her phone

@emilyevewrites group

"Mmm, what time is it?" Eve asked, sliding her own phone out for the answer. Her eyes widened. "You slept for longer than I thought, love. We'd better hurry so Dowling won't lecture us."

Deleted user

" yeah, come on!" she said and hoped up, running to class. anya sat down and took hollow breaths

@emilyevewrites group

Eve sat near the front in her normal seat. Fortunately, Dowling was sitting at the desk in the front of the room working through a pile of papers, so she didn't notice them entering right before class started. Seizing a few seconds, Eve turned in her chair to face Anya, who was in the seat behind her. "You sure do move fast," she teased with a smile.

Deleted user

" yeah, have to be," she chuckled and moved beside her lover. " watcha wanna do later?"

@emilyevewrites group

Eve's eyes lit up when Anya moved beside her. "You just can't get enough of me now, can you?" she teased again, subtly placing her hand on Anya's knee. "Already thinking about later."

Deleted user

" yeah, i think ahead a lot." she chuckled and worked on her papers

@emilyevewrites group

“Well don’t think too far ahead. I think Dowling’s just about ready,” Eve remarked. Along with the comment, her grip on Anya’s knee squeezed for a brief second before she let go.

Deleted user

“ firetruck,” she joked and looked up at the teacher, “ so, who goes first?” She asked

@emilyevewrites group

The headmistress nodded her head in Anya’s direction as she rose from her desk. “You may go first, since you’re so eager.”

Eve rested her chin in her fist and arched her eyebrows.

Deleted user

Anya smiled. She loved using her powers. She went up to the bowl, placing her hands gently on the sides and watched as small explosions raced up the air. She giggled

@emilyevewrites group

(Oh I thought they were in a classroom lol. It’s fine, let’s roll with it)

Headmistress Dowling nodded in approval. “Very good,” she remarked.

Eve’s eyes followed the explosions, watching them with interest.

Deleted user

Anya smiled and sat back down. She put her hand in eves, writing some words on the back of her hand. She smiled as a soft blush covered her face