forum Fate: your own story ( winx)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

" teal," she answered simply. anya has plumper lips then most girls. she was a bit thicker in her legs then her chest but it was about even. anya had sat as well, messing with her long hair.

@emilyevewrites group

(I fucked up her height on the template, she’s supposed to be 5’10”, I forgot to change it from another rp)

Eve, on the other hand, had a lean, curvy, and slightly muscled figure. Her long legs folded beneath her as she sat, subtly leaning toward Anya to see how she’d react. “What kind of fairy are you?”

Deleted user

anya stayed where she was at, noting small features " fire.. but its more like explosions.." she said softly

Deleted user

anya noticed her stop, she continued her lean, only getting so close. " dont have one,"

@emilyevewrites group

Eve laughed softly. “Fair enough,” she murmured, paying more attention to the decrease in space between them than to anything else. Noting Anya’s lean, she began to inch toward her again with her gaze flickering between the girl’s eyes and lips.

Deleted user

anya blushed a bit, just do it already! she told her self. anya didn't often pick up much courage without someone making her mad, but now she wanted.. needed that confidence.

@emilyevewrites group

Fortunately, confidence was something Eve didn’t lack. She instinctively read the thought and smiled as she made a quick movement forward to brush their lips together. There we go.

Deleted user

"!" anya felt sparks. she kissed eve softly before pulling back "i.. ahm.."

@emilyevewrites group

Eve bit back a whine when Anya pulled away too soon for her liking, but she respected her enough to pull away too. Her usually fixed expression melted, and her gaze was soft looking at Anya. “Are you alright, darling?” she asked gently.

Deleted user

" y..yeah, just.. this is something new.." she said softly, to be honest she could feel her skin heating, but that was from her powers more then the blush

@emilyevewrites group

Eve smiled compassionately and lifted a hand to brush some of Anya’s hair aside. “I understand. My first was scary too.” Her fingers brushed the skin on Anya’s face, and she grew concerned until she remembered the girl was a fire fairy. “You’re hot, darling,” Eve purred with a knowing smile. “In more ways than one.”

Deleted user

anya blushed " th..thank you" she said softly " c..can we do that again?" she asked

@emilyevewrites group

Eve nodded slowly, and she used her already extended hand to guide Anya back to her lips. This time, as they kissed, Eve took the chance of weaving her fingers into Anya’s mane of pure white hair.

Deleted user

anya leaned into eve, the new feeling was already addicting. she noticed eves fingers in her hair, she wrapped her arms around the others neck. woah.. she thought as the kiss broke for air, anya was breathing a bit heavily

@emilyevewrites group

“Mmm, there you go, love,” Eve cooed, a smile lighting up her face. She used her other hand to wrap around Anya’s waist, pulling the sweet girl against her own body. “If I’m going too fast for you, stop me,” she murmured. “Alright?”

Deleted user

anya nodded, she noticed the pet name change. " hey.. what does this make us?" she asked softly. anya moved into the others lap to make it easier to stay so close.

@emilyevewrites group

Eve adjusted as Anya came into her lap. God, she’s adorable. “Whatever you’d like, though I prefer something that starts with girl and ends with friend.” She winked and let her fingers slide around Anya’s back to comfort her.

Deleted user

anya chuckled " me too," she said softly and put her forehead on the others. she was still smiling. god shes beautiful

@emilyevewrites group

“Thank you.” Eve’s eyes glowed, and she murmured aloud in response to Anya’s thought. It wasn’t fair if Eve knew Anya was a fire fairy, but Anya didn’t know about Eve’s mind abilities. The girl had a right to know what she was getting into. And now she had the potential chance to back out. It wouldn’t have been the first time, but Eve found herself praying that this time, her partner would stay.

Deleted user

" your welcome.." she said softly " mind fairy right? my friends one too," anya yawned softly and leaned into eve to kiss her again

@emilyevewrites group

“Yes,” Eve breathed the response into Anya’s mouth before kissing her sweetly. Her fingers played with the hem of Anya’s shirt, but she didn’t go any farther. Too soon, she scolded herself, focusing more on moving her lips slowly against Anya’s to savor the feeling.

Deleted user

anya felt the others hands at her shirt. she pulled away " what class do you have next?" she asked softly

@emilyevewrites group

Damn. Eve let her hand drop quickly, but she pulled away when Anya did. Her fingers slid out of the girl's hair, and she clasped her hands tightly together in her lap. She lightly cleared her throat and replied, "Practising magical abilities with Ms. Dowling. You?"

Deleted user

" same.." she said, anya sighed, nuzzling into the others crook of the neck, " im so ready for a nap.."