forum Fate: your own story ( winx)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

" because a lot of fairies have to much pride and get their butts hurt when I beat them" she said and chuckled. Her mood had changed considerably. It went from worry and stress to happyieness and a little bit of that crush kinda feeling but it was just hints.

@emilyevewrites group

Eve laughed at that, feeling the mood swing and letting it boost her as well. “Then you must be quite the force out there, darling.” She used the pet name loosely, not thinking much of it. She called plenty of people “darling” casually and on a daily basis.

Deleted user

Anya smiled, the first smile in a while " ya think?" She asked " what.. what suit are you in?" She asked with a chuckle

Deleted user

" I think I'm in it this year two.. cool " she said. Anya let her hair down, the silky white flowing down her sides

@emilyevewrites group

“Suitemates?” Eve pieced together. “How interesting…” Her eyes took in the angelic sight of the girl letting her hair down. Very attractive. “Never caught your name,” she suggested, looking forward again.

Deleted user

" Anya.. " she said, she looked over at the girl " yours?" She asked with a chuckle

Deleted user

" that's a nice name" Anya said as she looked away. god it's hot out here.. she thought.

@emilyevewrites group

“Thank you,” Eve replied, glancing over and winking before Anya looked away. “I came up with it all by myself.” She smirked subtly as she read the girl’s thought. Stay out of her mind, she told herself, and Eve looked away as well.

Deleted user

Anya noticed as the got inside. She relaxed mildly in the cool hair " I wish it would snow, then I'd feel like home.."

Deleted user

" what's that suppose to mean?!" She asked as she feigned offense. " Wow I see how it is."

@emilyevewrites group

Eve tilted her head back and grinned. Oh there was just something about this girl she couldn’t quite resist. “Oh, nothing,” she purred nonchalantly. “Nothing at all.”

Deleted user

Anya laughed softly, her hair falling into her face. " I don't think id ever laughed this hard around anybody.. thank you.." she said with a loving tone

@emilyevewrites group

Eve’s gaze softened, and she resisted the strong urge to push the hair out of Anya’s face. “You’re very welcome, darling. I look forward to getting to know you… better.” Her eyes glanced ahead to avoid doing a once-over of Anya again. She was falling hard for this girl, but she wasn’t sure how or if she would reciprocate. As a mind fairy, she could use her powers, but it was below her to use her abilities for… personal reasons. Or maybe it wasn’t.

Deleted user

Anya had been feeling the same connection with eve. She brushed her hair out of her face, revealing a soft pigmented blush on her cheeks. It's wouldnt have been so noticable if it wasn't for her snowy blue eyes

@emilyevewrites group

Eve was quick to notice the blush, and against her better judgement, she extended her abilities to Anya. She was immediately overwhelmed by reciprocating feelings, maybe even stronger than her own. “Darling, why don’t we… head back to the suite?” she suggested casually. “I have a break between training and classes today, what about you?”

Deleted user

" I'm free for the afternoon so sure," she said and followed back to the suite. She entered her room, her side being painted like a galaxy overhead and her bed made to match

@emilyevewrites group

Eve noted the galactic theme and hummed softly. “Stars and space. I wouldn’t have pegged you for a dreamer,” she murmured teasingly. She bent down a bit to let her fingers brush over the bed’s sheets.

Deleted user

" yeah, ever since I was a kid I've always admired the stars " she said with a chuckle " so, watcha wanna do?" She asked

@emilyevewrites group

“I’d like to get to know you,” Eve replied simply. She chanced letting herself at Anya’s emotions, wanting to see if what she’d felt before was still there.

Deleted user

they were, though now there was a little anxiety dont fuck this one up she thought to herself " what w..would you like to know?"

@emilyevewrites group

Eve lowered herself into a siting position on the bed. “Nothing too crazy.” After feeling the emotions for sure, she didn’t hesitate to lower her hazel gaze as well, for an instant, to Anya’s lips before making eye contact again. “What’s your favorite color?”