forum 1-1 with @Hiro_Shimada (I’ll figure out a better title later, maybe)
Started by @Serpentess health_and_safety language
tune

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

Name: hiro shimada
Species: bender
Sex: male
Sexuality: gay
Powers/ radioactive powers : elemental
Description: he can bend elements to his will but there has to be a source. If there's snow on the ground he can use it to bend water, same with all the elements. The moon allows him to shape shift only at night and the sun helps him produce fire. Earth is all around so it's quite easy. Fire is his natural bend and harder to find then earth.
Height: 6foot
Skin tone: black with white skin tone spots
Past: he was adopted into a Russian family, accepting the heavy accent and his traditions along with a lot of older Russian songs
Friends( if any): none
Family( if any) unknown
Other(optional) he wears a cloak, torn jeans and mostly ever in black

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Malcolm stepped out of his shop and inhaled the polluted air, chuckling in amusement. He then turned around and locked the door, jiggling the handle afterward. He heard a click and glanced up at what seemed to be a broken light above the door. A couple bead-shaped nanobots crawled on the cracked lightbulb, then flashed blue.

Malcolm nodded and headed away, deciding to scavenge for a while. He kept a close eye on his surroundings for anything living. He had long ago grown used to the decrepit buildings and cracked pavement, but some of the buildings could be used as shelter, and he didn’t like that at all.

Deleted user

Hiro was used to the solitary life, no one around and no one caring to talk to one another. That was.. until some one came tromping around his home. He poked his head around the corner, pulling a few rocks for amunition.

Malcolm looked around, searching for spare mechanical parts and keeping an eye out for others. He then realized that he had forgotten to bring along one of his machines.

“Shit,”he muttered under his breath, sighing and rolling his eyes.

Oh well. It wasn’t the first time he had gone out alone, even though it had been years since the the last time. He pulled out a pistol, and continued his search.

Deleted user

Hiro used his 'power' to send a small rock hurtling toward Malcolm. He nailed him straight in the back. The silverish hair falling Infront of his eyes. The boy watched as his spinal cord gave an Erie glow of red " dang it.."

Malcolm cried out as the rock hit him and he whirled around, glaring evilly at his surroundings as he traced where the rock had likely come from. He knew for a fact now that someone was here, and he wasn’t leaving until they were dead.

Malcolm held his pistol in steady hands, cautiously looking around corners and doorways, and thoroughly checking any possible hiding places. He was slowly heading in Hiro’s direction.

Deleted user

Hiro scoffed and threw another rock from a different point of standing " try me " he said as his rock hit Malcolm's gun

Malcolm jolted, one hand letting go of the gun. He growled, looking in the direction where the rock had come from. He didn’t move for a long moment, then turned back and resumed his search, this time moving a bit more quickly.

“I’m not that fucking stupid,”he hissed, already starting to gauge where his hidden foe might be hiding. There wasn’t too many hiding places left in this particular area.

Deleted user

Hiro knew this building like he knew his left hand. He climbed up a part of the wall and leapt across a gapping hole in the ceiling, throwing another rock as he did so.

Malcolm huffed when the rock hit him, becoming thoroughly annoyed now. He looked up, noting the hole in the ceiling, then looked around the corner where Hiro had been. He saw where the wall had fallen a bit, leaving a path upward.

“Son of a bitch,”he muttered.

He wouldn’t bother trying to climb up. Not only did he lack the strength to climb up quickly, but he also wasn’t stupid enough to put himself in such a vulnerable position.

Malcolm walked back to the hole in the ceiling, glaring upward.

“Alright, you fucking weasel. Do you want to go the easy way or the hard way?”Malcolm asked, keeping an eye on his surroundings.

Deleted user

Hiro jumped around the corner, his own gun in hand " weasel? I'm pretty sure your in my home.," He said. The red glow on his back was brighter now

Malcolm leveled his gun at Hiro. Though, as he got a look at him, he noticed that Hiro was just a kid. That confused him somewhat, but not as much as the red glow from his back.

“Kid, this is my fucking neighborhood. No one lives here but me. Now, why the fuck are you in my goddamn neighborhood?”he growled.

Deleted user

" well geuss what, your sharing a neighborhood house then. And I'm here because I have no where else to go.."

Deleted user

" shoot me- argh!" Hiro whimpered and dropped to a knee. He was shaking harshly as his back now flashed from under his shirt

Deleted user

" it's nothing! " He said defensively. He was pushing himself far and he knew it.

“Start talking, kid. I’m not going to ask again,”Malcolm hissed, approaching. He would gladly shoot the kid if he made one wrong move, but he was curious about his back and wasn’t sure if whatever it was would stay lit if he died.