forum The dark side of the moon ( necromancer RP, gay? Romance if wanted )
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

Okay! So this is a necro Rp. The term for necromancer is a person who practices magic or black magic involving communication with the dead.

Name:
Nicknames/ Alias:
Looks:
Personality:
Height:
Clothing option: ( images welcomes)
Extra:

Deleted user

Name: kyro
Nicknames/ Alias: Ky
Looks: a darker blonde, fair-skinned, tanned. Strong jaw line and a muscular body shape
Personality: uptight and learning until you know him, then he's just caring
Height: 6’0”
Clothing option: ( images welcomes) https://i.pinimg.com/474x/a3/ab/ff/a3abffd78e98e8108e7c5c2b386f5747.jpg
Extra: he hates it when people call him overprotective of the mortals. He's also mute. Any time he's signing it will look like this hi, or he’ll write in his book and show it to you

@CaseyJ group

Name: Felix
Nicknames/ Alias: Felix (you can come up with some ig)
Looks: Platinum blonde(white), semi-pale, looks like a small innocent person.
Personality: Quiet and determined, a bit shy but energetic and kind once you get to know him
Height: 5'4
Clothing option: ( images welcomes) Anything black.
Extra: He is small and often overlooked. And hates when people don't treat him with respect.

Deleted user

( sure but I'm getting ready to be on the buss so I'll do it when I can,)

Deleted user

Kyro sat on the bench outside his dorm complex, watching the stars. He’d always been so fascinated by them. He breathed in the cold night air, even with the snow on the ground he never felt a bit of the nip of the cold. The boy was a necromancer, his teacher taught this magic to him and even gained him immortality. Though the power came with a price, sight sound or even speech, choosing a weakness for your power was the rule. He chose his speech, at the time he never really talked to anyone nor did he talk very loud when he did. Now he just kept a book to write with with him at all times or he'd sign to his closest friends.

Deleted user

( it could be both or just one, it may be more interesting with just one but up to you)

Deleted user

( it could just be a human, or some kind of bender, like water earth air kinda thing.)

Deleted user

( I would start since kyro is in the night class he could just walk to the class with him)