forum One's Hell is Another's Paradise// 3/7// OPEN
Started by @knightinadream group
tune

people_alt 59 followers

@knightinadream group

For pride and avarice and envy are the three fierce sparks that set all hearts ablaze…

The Al Naibii group have been ruling over the capital, Păcătos, for the last thirty years, but no one truly knows who they are. Despite killing other rivals, having connections across the globe, and practically owning Păcătos, they are known to be a secretive organization to practically everyone. They are sinister and brutal in their ways. The Crimson District is rumored to own a club called Shangri-La that the group uses as a secret base.

The secret force is practically the "polar" opposite of the Al Naibii. While they work under the national and international's jurisdiction, they hold bases in regular buildings such as offices or stores. Two secret agents have just been given the job to work undercover at Shangri-La in hopes of finding a way to join the Al Naibii and extract information for the greater good.

What is interesting is that the two agents do not know one another's identities. Then you also have the top members of the mafia group who are unaware that the government is using agents to take them down, but….there may be one who is trying trying help the agents. All of this unfolding as hell continues to rage on thanks to the Al Naibii with the guarantee that there will be more.

Roles

The leader: @knightinadream

The Consigliere: @maximus-pinpoint

Guard Dog:

The Hitman:

The Medic:

Undercover agent #1:

Undercover agent #2:

Rules

• Be advised that this is a mafia rp so there will be dark themes such as blood, gore, violence, and such. No smut is allowed, but things like kissing and such are okay.

• Experience roleplayers only. At least one paragraph per response with good grammar

• Swearing is okay, no slurs though.

• Andrew's rules

• No bullying and harassment OOC

• I believe that is everything, I will post a template once people join.

@maximus-pinpoint group

Here's a sample:

Jonah walked out into the courtyard, and his heart skipped a beat. He didn't know how much of a reaction he'd have. All over the courtyard, there were faeries. A lot of them, more than he expected. And most of them were Spring. Too many memories, too many faeries, too much of everything.

I'm having a panic attack, he thought, Breathe. I need to get out of here. Jonah turned around and hurried back into the dorm building. He ran up the stairs and unlocked the door. He stormed inside and almost collapsed on his bed, before realizing someone else was in the room. Instantly, he put on an emotionless face and bowed. "Greetings, sir. I am Jonah Goldheart. Would you happen to be my roommate?" Jonah was trying to act formal but you could tell something was off.

@knightinadream group

Here's a sample:

Jonah walked out into the courtyard, and his heart skipped a beat. He didn't know how much of a reaction he'd have. All over the courtyard, there were faeries. A lot of them, more than he expected. And most of them were Spring. Too many memories, too many faeries, too much of everything.

I'm having a panic attack, he thought, Breathe. I need to get out of here. Jonah turned around and hurried back into the dorm building. He ran up the stairs and unlocked the door. He stormed inside and almost collapsed on his bed, before realizing someone else was in the room. Instantly, he put on an emotionless face and bowed. "Greetings, sir. I am Jonah Goldheart. Would you happen to be my roommate?" Jonah was trying to act formal but you could tell something was off.

(Awesome, you're in! Do you know what role you want?)