forum Two Against All (Vigilantes)//OxO//Open
Started by @Elder-God-Jacks347
tune

people_alt 56 followers

@Elder-God-Jacks347

A slow burn hero/sidekick to lovers with a vigilante against the city that broke him and his hacker spy on the inside.
__
Pokes head through the door
Uh, am I allowed in here again? Cause I be bored as all get out and this idea won't leave me alone.

Hi, yeah, it's me (again). You know the drill.

For those who don't know me, I am up for literally anything and everything. Try me. I've probably done worse. But my caveat for this one is I'm thinking on keeping it GxB with me playing the female hacker but I'm willing to change my mind if someone has a good enough argument.

Other than that, I'm just here for a good time and (hopefully) an even better story!

@Oakiin

hi! This sounds interesting! As long as you don't mind my very slow rate of reply (once a week haha) then I'd be very interested in joining!

@Oakiin

That's fair! In that case, I would love to join if you'll have me. If you want a writing sample or anything, I'm happy to oblige!

@Elder-God-Jacks347

That's fair! In that case, I would love to join if you'll have me. If you want a writing sample or anything, I'm happy to oblige!

I don't usually ask for writing samples but if you want to give one, I'd be more than happy to read it!

@Oakiin

Sure! Here's one from a romance rp I have going on discord:

Arlath smiled at her and held her gaze properly for perhaps the first time. His one good eye had the faintest spark of life in it now, no longer hollow and blank. He stiffened only slightly at her touch, but he found there were no negative emotions running through him now. She didn't scare him anymore. He truly believed she would not hurt him.
Even though he still doubted it would last, until he was brave enough to tell her what kind of monster he really was, he could enjoy her company. That wasn't selfish of him, was it? He tried not to think about it. He wanted to just linger in her eyes a little longer.

Instead of dwelling, he delicately picked a flower of his own, placing in her hands. He drew back quickly, but didn't stop smiling.
"I like your garden," he said quietly. "I'd happily tend it for you anytime."
For you. With you. Either way.

I usually do longer replies like that, depending on what I'm given to work with ^^

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Oh the joys of having another writer who's been on this site for as long as I have. Experience really is the best teacher.

It's lovely! I have high hopes for this!

@Oakiin

Yay! :D Me too, this is gonna be fun!
Do you have anything more about the setting/story figured out? Or did you want to work that out together?

@Elder-God-Jacks347

I say characters and then plot. Mostly because I already have a character that I want to use you use and I want the plot to be able to work around her personality.

@Oakiin

Okay! I'll get that filled out sometime this week! For now, I gtg. Any preferences for my character? I have some ideas, but if you have some guidelines, I'm happy to vibe with them

@Elder-God-Jacks347

I'd say go for someone with a bit more brawn than brains. Not stupid but is more the muscle than the brains of the operation. Other than that, do what you want!