forum I'll be your Sweet Radio Demon
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 80 followers

@Diavolo group

"This is not real…" Alexander stepped back slightly, processing every word that was said to him. He looked disgusted, disappointed, and borderline confused. "There is no way, this can't be possible. Demons?" He scoffed. He looked at the book, then back up to Faybian, then back to the book, "I don't believe in you because it's not scientifically comfermed and this only happens in fairytales." He looked at the demon over his glass before he leaned against his wall. He sighed. "I looked up how I could solve my problems and this man gave me the book I needed from the library and the old man told me it wasn't the right book. So, then he gave me this. I looked through the book, found it purposterous, but either way it was my last resort. So here we are. Let's go with this thing that you are a demon because you are obviously joking. Let's say you are this Radio Demon. What would you be able to do? I mean there can't be much right? What is this deal you were talking about?" Alexander looked at the demon's clothing, trying hard not to laugh. "Just what are you wearing?"

@Fenrir

Faybian lounged around into the office chair, waiting for Alexander to realize all this was real. If there was anything he missed from his confinement to hell it was not having to hear all the possible explanations for his existence. He gave an exasperated sigh "it does not matters if you believe in me or not. I still exist as much as any other being. Besides, I think you and I both know that you have to believe in what humans call the supernatural just a bit. Else you wouldn't have summoned me." He shrugged nonchalantly, doing nothing to hide a knowing grin. "Ah yes, the very interesting things I've heard about this thing you human's call 'the internet.' somewhere you can get everything you've ever wanted." He rolled his eyes and leaned forwards, eyes glowing slightly. "You thought our precious grimoir preposterous? Yet you chose to use it anyways…" He mused with a light laugh. "I must admit, I am quite intrigued. What is it that you want that you'd be so desperate to summon me?" He slowly stood from the shair and pulled off the jacket, tossing it over the back of the chair. "I would never joke about being myself dear, I take quite a bit of pride in being a Lord of hell." He tilted his head curiously as he ran a light hand along a few books on the desk. "Oh there's much I can do dear. I doubt you'd want to see any of that, since you 'dont believe in this'" Faybian replied over his shoulder. He turned around completely and leaned against the desk. "A deal? My my my, how odd that your generation knows nothing of demon dealing." He chuckled lightly "well, to put it simply. I am at your service." He gave a theatrical bow. "Anything you desire, I will make come true. In return for my service, when you die, your soul becomes mine. You forfeit your chance to go to heaven and you'll reside with me for the rest of eternity." He waved a hand in the air "that is if you live a full life. If at any chance I deem you uninteresting or wasting my precious time, I can simply kill you." He grinned at the mere idea. "So I'd choose carefully before you do anything risky." He arched an eyebrow, wondering how this human could find any of this funny. Maybe he was just as sadistic as Faybian was. "My clothes?" He echoed, glancing down. Or maybe he wasn't. His brows furrowed, what was wrong with his clothes? He wore a silk button down shirt, a deep purple color to offset his skin tone peeking through the first few open buttons as well as tighter fitting trousers with suspenders. He flared up at the human. "May I remind you, dear, that we have no deal yet." He growled softly, taking a step closer to Alexander

@Diavolo group

"You know you're not intimidating anyone right? But Okay, okay, okay…" He sighed. "My "wish" as you call it, I wanted…" he looked up to Faybian. He growled out in frustration. He didn't know how to say it because the more he said it in his head the weirder it sounded. The more selfish and wrong it sounded. "Do I need to make a deal with you in order for you to go back wherever you came from?" He knew exactly what he wanted, but he was too scared to say it. He wanted to stop living in this world he called reality. He wanted to experience things without his social side getting in the way. He wanted to stop feeling so onely, empty and scared to the point where it would make him stay inside. "I don't know what I was expecting, I've been to many therapists, I have no friend to talk to and I definitely don't have anyone in my family who gives two shits about me. So tell me if you're an almighty demon, what should I do?"

@Fenrir

"dear, you haven't seen anything yet." He cooed, hands clasped behind his back as he watched the human squirm uncomfortably under the pressure. In all honesty, Faybian could relate to the pressure. Or at least he could remember a time when he could relate. Before he had died. Before any sympathy for human kind was thrown out the window. Faybian shook his head and leaned in close. "No, I roam freely now between world's. Whether you make a deal with me or not is your choice. Though I'd be more careful going outside if you choose not to make a deal. I don't take lightly to those who purposefully waste my time." As the last words slipped from his lips, the air around them grew suffocatingly heavy and A whirring sound became increasingly loud before Faybian leaned away and stalked off to the other side of the room, looking at the furniture and things littering Alexanders desk, taking a particular interest in his laptop. He sighed softly as Alexander rattled off the misfortunes in his life, having heard similar tales from many, many other individuals. "You and about half this world have the same problem. No wonder hell's population is skyrocketing." He muttered underneath his breath, perking up at the question. "Well, I'm bias since of course you'd be making a deal with me." He shrugged his shoulders and opened the laptop, hiding it like a book and try to read the keys. "I'd make the deal. You've gone with far, why waste the opportunity? Besides, you don't believe in any of this, right? So what's the harm?" He smiled at the last part, well knowing of what harm could come to a human who made a deal with a radio demon. Well knowing, and very much excited to see the gruesome outcome

@Diavolo group

"Will you stop touching everything? I have a life here and I would rather you not ruin it. If you want a laptop go buy your own. It's like you've never been on Earth or something." he closed the laptop, sending a glare to the demon. "First, how do I know you're not some scam artist? Show me something like can make me believe that you're an actual demon. I need to test my Hypothesis. If it's correct I will consider making a deal with you. You still haven't answered my first question, how do these deals work to they instantly happen? Is it "magic" or do I need to do something?" He gave examples. He pushed up his glasses. He tucked his hand into his sweatshirt. "Besides this has to have some huge side effect right. There is no way you can change the human brain and still make me the same person. I need all the details before I can give you my conclusion."

@Fenrir

"actually, I haven't been on Earth for a hundred years so forgive the curiosity." He said blatantly, letting Alexander have the computer back. "You humans and the need to prove everything." He muttered, going to stand in the center of the room, trying to think what he could do that wouldn't immediately get the boy killed. Most of his abilities were shared among the other radio demons, abilities to shaorshift to human forms, creat breaks in a dimension, and of course, make deals. The other radio demons had their own unique abilities attributed to their death and personality. Faybian had a feeling that Alexander didn't want to see him poison another human, no matter how fun that would have been. Instead of doing the more fun but he decided on something less permanent. He rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and grabbed a blank sheet of paper. He held it up and watched as it immediately caught on fire, the room filling with a sickly sweet scent Faybian was all to familiar with. He breathed in the smoke, eyes glowing a deep purple. "Tell me, human. What more proof you need to satisfy your curiosity." He turned to face Alexander, gaze heavy with malice. "I'm certain you don't wish to see what else I can do. Not if you don't want to be making a deal with me to prevent your prosecution." He flared away, starting to get impatient, a light humming sound filling the air as his mood worsened. "You should have read the grimoir." He breathed a sigh and pressed a hand to his temple. "It's as simple as stating what you desire and I agreeing. There's some paper work but that's more for me. You'll feel it when the deal is made. There's not really much more change thatll happen. And no, it's not 'magic.'" he glanced up, a laugh escaping him. "Oh darling, you really are adorably oblivious." He shook his head sympathetically "no, your brain chemistry won't change. Nothing about you physically or mentally will change. But you will know we're in a deal together. Bonded, if you will. I won't let you forget either way."

@Diavolo group

Alexander paused. "Alright well, that won't work….how about you be my helper. I need to work with a lab assistant for my upcoming project and I don't know if you noticed but I'm the cleanest person. So help me get back to being clean and a respectable person. Help me get back to the way I used to be. No mind games or voodo stuff you do just get me back to normal the right way. I can even learn more about you instead of what they tell me in this stupid book. I'm not worried about making a deal and you having ownership of my soul, I would never want to go to heaven anyway, not like I think there is a heaven." he rolled his eyes. So are we doing this thing or what?" Alexander sighed this is not how he thought his day would go. He wanted to finish his homework, test some more experiments, and go to school tomorrow with a good night's sleep. But no, instead a demon he wished he never summoned is standing in his room asking for a deal.

@Fenrir

Faybian arched a delicate eyebrow, mouth pulling into a grown. "So let me get this straight. You want me to become your roommate? All so that you can feel normal again?" Faybian pinched the bridge of his nose. He took a deep breath "oh I highly doubt that dear, but your more than welcome to try." He glance dup at Alexander, slowly taking in his appearance for the first time that night. "If there is. Not everything they tell you in church." He shrugged and straightened his posture. "Alright, fine. It's not a deal I thought I'd be making one my first day back but it's something intriguing. Congradulationa human, you've done something very few have accomplished." He held out his hand, tinged with black. The humming noise grew louder as a slow smile spread across Faybian's features. "There are easier ways to get a decent roommate than to summon a demon."

@Diavolo group

"Yeah okay, try being someone who hates people and tell them bluntly when they smell or look ugly. Trust people don't like hearing that they look ugly. When you put it like that I just sound stupid. I don't like this any more than you do and nor do I like you." He started mumbling things about what Faybian had said earlier about him being a demon and he could kill people. He took the hand with a very dry face. "Are we done now? Is that it?" He looked around and shrugged. "You can cook right because I'm starving, I've been eating instant ramen for the past week." his stomach growled. "I have work to do I can't be focusing on food. While you're here trying to touch anything with purple liquid in est bottles, please. Don't touch my computer and/or laptop. If you want to use it you have to ask me first." He plucked a hair from Faybian's head. "I'm testing this. So, enlighten me what do you do in this made up fantasy 'dimension' you so-called 'live in'" He plopped himself down in his chair placing Faybian's hair on a petri dish to examine it later.

@Fenrir

"I'm your problem now dear. It doesn't matter if you like me or not." He shrugged and shook Alexander's hand. The moment he let go, a single sharp snapping noise eliminated the radio humming and causing everything to go deathly silent. He blinked as Alexander started rattling off tasks for him to do. Great, cooking. He perked up at the mention of the purple liquids Alexander mentioned, keeping that little fact tucked away for later. He growled softly and whipped around to face the boy as a strand of hair was plucked from his head and set in a petri dish, ignoring the question about his home. He gripped the arms of the chair and leaned forwards, now eye level with Alexander. "You really have no idea what you're getting yourself into, huh?" He chucked darkly and shook his head. "Let's get one thing straight. I'm not some pet I'm not some guinea pig for you to run tests on. I'd be careful with how you use my services, remember, we'll have our own fun when you're soul is mine." He warned softly. "You haven't earned any answers from me. Just as you don't want me touching your possessions, I'd ask the same if you." He slowly straightened and grabbed the petri dish from the desk as well as his coat. "Dinner will be done in an hour." He muttered over his shoulder, stalking off to find the kitchen and start a proper dinner for a human

@Diavolo group

"I thought you were supposed to be at my services? Besides I need something for my projects. I can't keep doing plants. It gets boring looking at cells, so I need to look at something more intricate like DNA. Besides no one will know what you are unless there's something you don't want me to see." He watched him go into the kitchen. "Like I said I'm not scared I have nothing to lose anyway…" he mumbled. He quickly got back to his projects and homework assignments working efficiently. He had a lot of homework and things to do today, sleeping wasn't one of them. It was already pretty late and he needed to stay up to finish.

@Fenrir

"usually those who say that have the most to lose." Faybian muttered as he grabbed a few bowls and started preparing some chicken along with some sauteed vegetabkes. He hummed softly, a small smile falling to his lips as he fell into the familiar rhythm of making a meal. While he did have servants at the estate, he rarely let anyone make his meals. Besides, he thought this was one of the more enjoyable human activities. He let the chicken cook at a low temperature befire starting on the dessert. The more important part of the meal in his opinion. While he let everything cook, he popped into hell back to his estate for a moment to gather a few objects he needed, as well as tell Guenevier to hold down the fort while he was gone. When he came back a half an hour later, the food was all mostly ready. He went back up to Alexander's room, knocking on the door gently before opening it. "Dinner is almost ready." He said, setting the petri dish with a few drops of blood Inside on the edge of his desk. He disappeared and went back downstairs to start serving the meal

@Diavolo group

Alexander watched the door close. He looked down at the Petri dish a wide smile growing on his lips. He tapped on the plastic a scoff leaving his lips. he figured instead of testing it like no tomorrow, he figured he should head upstairs and eat the food that the demon cooked for him. He stretched standing out of the chair. He placed his glasses on his desk and walked out of his room. He followed the smell of food all the way to the kitchen. "Smells good, so-called demon. Thanks for the blood by the way. It would make my experiments much more fun." Alexander pulled out a chair sitting himself down. He grabbed the newspaper and started to read through it. "So, tell me when do I get to pry into your life and ask you questions about why demons exist. Not like they do. I still believe this is all a scam."

@Fenrir

"if you don't believe I'm a demon then simply call me Faybian. I don't appreciate being accused of being a fake. I'm very much real. You'd be smart not to forget that." He replied, setting two plates down on the diningroom table and settling into a chair across from Alexander. While Fabian would likely never understand human kind (not that he wanted to in the first place,) he cod always appreciate the commitment and fascination they seemed to have with darker interests. He glanced up through thick lashes as expander began to speak again. He have an amused grin and leaned back in his chair, dabbing at his lips with a napkin. "Why would I bother when you wouldn't believe me anyways? You call it scam, what good would it do either of us to delve into more personal topics?" He shrugged and stabbed at a price if chicken with his fork. "You're more than welcome to try of course, but I hardly find it fair to tell you about myself when I barely know nothing about you, not even a name." Faybian gave a pointed look before falling silent once again. He of course knew the Hunan's name, it had come up on his laptop's lockscreen when he had picked it up earlier as well as showed up on the papers on his desk.

@Diavolo group

"Can I call you Fay then? Faybian seems a little long." Alexander scoffed. "Somehow I feel like you've already seen it, but if you must Know My name is Alexander Wallace. You may be offended by me calling you a fake but I have every right to be skeptical. If an old man popped out of nowhere in your living room, but looks like they could be like 24, then wouldn't you be asking questions. Like where he comes from. Why is he dressed as he came from the 1900s or a pimp? How come you can "create" fire? You are very mysterious whatever you call yourself, and I am intrigued. Just in case you were wondering you are going to be my test subject." Alexander put down the newspaper and looked at the chicken taking in the nice smell. "However you are a better cook than me. I managed to burn cup noodles so, I'm pretty sure I'm a lost cause." He took is a piece of a chicken and hummed softly. "Thanks."

@Fenrir

Faybian arched an eyebrow and set down his fork. "Says the one who summoned me in the first place. You should have known what you got yourself into, after all, you had the grimoire. Everything should have been outlined there." He shook his head and sighed "again with the clothes," he muttered. "Fine, since you're so persistent." he straightened slightly and ran a hand through his hair. "I have no age but I died when I was 26. 1900s is close, I died in 1820. The ability to create fire related to my death, as well as the ability to create poison with any liquid." He shrugged and gently tapped the rim of his class, watching as it turned from clear to a deep red. His eyes grey distant as he silently recounted how he had died. He flicked that stare into Alexander. "I am no one's test subject, Alexander. I would rather die again than be tested on like some animal." He growled, glaring away and taking his half empty plate to be cleaned, suddenly loosing his appetite.

@Diavolo group

"So you were human then. So that means your blood cells and DNA should look a lot like mine. So wait how did you become a demon if you were human. Especially one like you. In the book, it said you were strong. With every other demon in there they seemed to be on a lower standard than you, so what makes you so special…" He shook his head. "I should stop talking to you about this. "I'm going to go test your blood." He swallowed the last bite putting the plate into the sink. "Thanks for the meal. About the test subject thing, I was only joking, learn to loosen up a bit. I may be logical but I would never make you my test subject without consent. Anyway, I'll be working pretty late so if you need anything, which you probably won't knock first and then enter so I know you're coming in." Alexander tapped his shoulder before leaving the room quietly.

@Fenrir

Faybian huffed a laugh. "Sure. Says the one who plucked out my hair intented to test it." He retorted with a light smile on his features. He arched an eyebrow as Alexander touched his shoulder before focusing back on the dishes. Alexander's questions swarmed in Faybian's mind, questions he didn't dare let himself think of in the past hundred years. He was a demon. One of the most powerful in all the nine realms of Hell. That's all that matters now. It didn't matter that he had turned down heaven for vengeance. It didn't matter that, after finding his killer dead and already in hell he went against the rules and tortured them anyways. All that matter was where he was now. A radio demon of hell, fulfilling his duty. he took a deep breath and slowly set down a plate, not wanting to break it. He straightened slightly and glanced around for a moment, making sure no one was around. He straightened his shirt and snapped his fingers, morphing himself into his human form.

@Diavolo group

Alexander was practically running to his lab. He was excited to test the blood of a demon bu then again part of him still didn't believe it. "Alright, demon blood let's get cooking." He hummed. He placed the blood under the microscope. He focused on it the best he could but he has had him shouting with excitement. His blood was like something he's never seen before. The structure was similar to his but it would turn to static for a second before switching structures. "Woah…" he scoffed. "What kind of blood does this." He backs away leaning against the table. "I guess he really is being not of this world. Which would make him a demon." He ran back to the room which Faybian had been. "You're blood is truly special I mean your DNA is nothing like I've seen it. Just what are you made of?" Alexander looked up and was surprised to see a much smaller version of the demon that was just here. We were almost the same height but just slightly taller. His face was twisted with confusion. "What did you do?"

@Fenrir

After tidying the kitchen to his liking, faybian wandered around the main floor of the home, taking inventory of where windows and doors were, if any cameras could be seen, how many potential weapons could be at his disposal in case anything went South. He found a cozy corner in the living room and plopped down with the grimoire in his arms. He lightly ran a hand along it's pages and shook his head. "They really should be more careful with you." He flipped to a page and skimmed the paragraphs, reading over the rules and descriptions of demons in hell to see if anything new showed up. After a while of finding nothing worth his interest, he sent it back to hell via one of his portals. He snatched a random book lying around the house and got comfy, unsurprised to see that it was one about the sciences. He arched an eyebrow when Alexander burst in with questions and glanced up from his reading. He tilted his head in thought "I presume many a things. At he core I am essentially like most beings, blood, flesh, bones, tissue, ect. But I'm not human, bit after what they put into me and certainly not after the millennials I've spent in hell." He shrugged and crossed his legs. "I'm a demon. Neither human, nor animal, nor creature of the living world." He blinked "oh, right. I forgot. I changed to my human form, can't be running around up here looking like my normal self, not without causing more problems than I'm willing to resolve. Besides, I thought it'd be easier to interact with one another if every time you looked at me didn't cause you to stare so much. Not that I mind at all but I'd rather not be looked at like a rat in a cage." He gave Alexander a pointed glance before waving to the blood in the petri dish. "So tell me, now that you've studied my blood, what are you going to do with the information you've gathered?"

@Diavolo group

"Well…I don't know. I would try and give it to professionals, and finally get my dream job, but no one would believe me if I tried. So for now, the study of your anatomy will be exclusive." He leaned against the wall. "But seriously your structures are just so facinating. However, I do have some doubts still that you aren't real. I also have a question for you. How come you make deals. What's in it for you. What do you get out of bounding someone to hell, rather to you, for all eneternity?" Alexander asked. "Of course, if you avoid the question, I'm going to have to assume your lonely."

@Fenrir

"I've never had someone describe my body quite the way you do, I'm not sure if I should be intrigued or turned off. Though I'm all for exclusivity." He purred, an amused smile spreading across his human features, oddly angelic for the demon sprawled out on the couch. He rolled his eyes at the mention of Alexander's doubts and swung his legs forwards so that he was sitting up. He huffed a gentle sigh "to put it simply, going to hell doesn't come without a cost even for the volunteers. Every sinner must do they're part. Though it's quite easy since almost anything goes. My job is make sure everything is running smoothly in hell, specifically my domain. Part of my job is to make deals on Earth, as is the job of many of my fellow Lords of hell. Keeps balance and it's fun." He shrugged. "I have no need nor inclined desire to make bonds with an individual. It hasn't brought me any benefits in the past."

@Diavolo group

Alexander cleared his throat and pushed up his glasses. "I describe the way a…any scientist would. Nothing special about it. In my defense everything about your inner workings fainate me. I can see why they call you the radio demon even though i find that name quite…well…dumb." There was an extremely faint shade of pink on his lips. He wasn't the type to get flustered easily. "So you do it because it's your job and the soul thing is more of just a side effect?" He paused. "Interesting." Alexander was processing the words said to him. He sighed. "Okay so wait you're like the king of hell, but not really the king of hell? You are a lot more complicated than you lead on."

@Fenrir

"nothing interestesting about it?" Faybian scoffed, pressing an offended hand to his chest. He tilted his head as Alexander continued. "So I am uninteresting…yet I intrigue you?" He glanced away mine taruly, confused by this Hunan's words. He slid his gaze back towards Alexander, arching his eyebrows and smirking satisfyingly at seeing what he could only discrube as a sort of flush turn Alexander's features a light pink. "I am no king, dear human. I merely serve his Royal Highness and his family as best I can. I merely am a Lord of Hell and nothing more." He replied, oddly calm and more serious than before, yet no anger was lacking in his words, only honesty. That was until a grin fell on his lips once again. "You didn't think everything would be told to you in that book did you? Nor did you think that I'd tell you all about myself the moment we became bonded." He laughed softly and shook his head "you poor thing." He cooed, voice turning sweet and tender, eyes glowing unnaturally against his human appearance. "A bit of mystery never hurt anyone…well…maybe me, but look what I've become."

@Diavolo group

"I mean your life is uninteresting. How you function and what goes inside your body is what I find intriguing. I wasn't expecting you to share your entire life with nor did I want you to." he furrowed his eyebrows. "What's the difference between a King and a Lord?" he whispered under his breath. Alexander shook his head deciding to ignore the question altogether. He didn't want to hear how monarchies work in hell. "Yeah, I definitely want to follow in your footsteps, Mr. I-became-one-of-the-most-powerful-demons-in-hell-and-I-don't-even-know-how. Honestly, what did you do that made you a radio demon anyway?" He rolled his eyes. He watched his eyes glow which got him excited. He walked closer their faces inches away. He stared directly into his eyes, trying to see if he could find anything. "Interesting…do all demons do this with their eyes." Alexander's hands were itching to touch them but he figured that would hurt since he knew the feeling of being poked in the eye.