forum "Oh, I look just like Buddy Holly" (O/O) (OPEN)
Started by @CWPoofToxicRush
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@CWPoofToxicRush

“Another body has been found dead, and police still have no leads. Could the killer strike again? More at six.”

No one knows who the killer on the lose is. Hell, no one has even been able to connect the victims- except for two random teenagers having strange dreams, and who may be the next victims on the nightly news.

Basically, someone is killing the reincarnations of iconic people. Our characters are reincarnations of iconic people. The police are shit at their jobs so they have to take matters into their own hands.

@CWPoofToxicRush

He was a rock n roll pioneer from the 50's, he died in 1959 in a plane crash alongside Ritchie Valens (another favorite of mine, also the first Hispanic rock star!) and The Big Bopper. "American Pie" is actually about the crash

@CaseyJ group

He was a rock n roll pioneer from the 50's, he died in 1959 in a plane crash alongside Ritchie Valens (another favorite of mine, also the first Hispanic rock star!) and The Big Bopper. "American Pie" is actually about the crash

cool

@CWPoofToxicRush

That's fine! Want me to make a separate rp for you? I don't want to turn you down since you were technically here first, but I also don't wanna let jacen down at this point