forum oxo rp with rainy
Started by @imJUSTasillylittleguy group
tune

people_alt 84 followers

@Rainy_is_back

(Hey, I know it's been a bit, but I'm back. If you don't really want to continue this, that's fine, but I'm gonna put in a response at least. In case you do want to.)

"Well, I… she's sort of a friend of mine…" Savanna mumbled, shrugging a little as she looked up at him. With his somewhat harsh tone, she felt taken back some, not up to her usual confident and cocky self. She tried to come up with something to say, but just watched him as he walked off.
Letting out a soft sigh, she disappeared to her own class without a word.
When lunch came around, Savanna was looking out for him, mostly just to know where he would be. Not to go up and bug him. But she couldn't find him as of the current moment, turning with her lunch tray in hand, practically bumping into someone.

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

"Gh-" he was pushed right into the back of someone just standing in the middle of the cafeteria, he let out some curse words under his breath before searching for why the person infront of him had stopped, seeing them also running into the person infront of them.
He shook his head in frustration as he turned to the person he crashed into, ready to tell them off for not looking where they where going until they realized it was the girl.
savannah
That was her name wasn't it?
He had said it earlier when he left her in the hallway, and she didn't correct him so that's what he assumed. He had only over beard it, so he has to make sure, incase he ever got stuck with her.
"you…"
His tone still ice cold, however he stopped himself from "freezing over" if you will. He just tched at her.
"watch where your going and you might actually not run into someone."
He then would turn to go, for some reason wanting to see her reaction, but he wouldn't give that attention satisfaction.
He instead moved to an empty table instead to eat, and just read.

@Rainy_is_back

"Hey, I'm sorry," Savanna mumbled, looking up at him. Noticing it was him, she seemed to relax a bit more. "Looks like you can't keep from running into me today, huh?" She called out a little louder as he started to walk away. Following behind him, she managed to get by his side as he kept walking.
"Listen, before you get mad at me, can we at least talk?" She asked, her teasing tone dropping when she got to his side. "We got off on the wrong foot, at least give me the opportunity to get to talk to you. No intentions besides being friendly behind it."
The genuineness in her tone seemed real for the most part, but this was Savanna. She doubted he'd that easily let her talk to him. It was not like she deserved it. But hey, she wanted to give it a shot at least. Maybe things could be better that way.
She hoped at least. Besides the cold look on his face, he felt like he was a nice guy. He just had a hard way of trying to show it. Or he didn't care what people thought. Which was more likely.
Either way, she wanted the chance to possibly apologize. Whether he accepted it or not, she'd have no clue until it happened.

He gritted his teeth a bit when she called out to him ignoring her as he continued to walk away until she actually up and followed him at his side, warning a "go away" from him, only she kept talking.
Maybe he didn't say it loud enough?
He went to but he paused, hearing what she said. He groaned, just pointing at a seat for her to sit down and sitting down himself.
"Talk, then leave." Was all he said, acting like he didn't care for what she had to say to him. After all of that hunting him down and then she's gone to just this? He wanted to say how insincere she was being, but she actually sounded genuine for once.
He was sure it was an act, but on the off chance it wasn't he was going to listen to her.
Probably shut her down immediately when she was done, he didn't need anyone around him. Especially not her.

@Rainy_is_back

Sitting down across from him, she took a few seconds to adjust then looked up at him, both hands folded on top of the table. Why she was doing this, she really had no idea. Maybe she couldn't pin down the idea that she actually felt bad for bothering him, or a certain feeling that welled up whenever he was around.
"Right, so um… I guess I just wanted to apologize. And- well say thanks." She half mumbled, words clear enough to understand at least. Pushing her stray thoughts aside, she looked back up at him. "For earlier, when you… well, came to my rescue. I just want to start over."
Reaching a hand out to him, she gave a bright smile. "I don't think I ever introduced myself. I'm Savanna." She hummed, waiting for him to take her hand. Or she at least expected him to. She didn't even think about the fact that he'd probably still want nothing to do with her.

(Again, I want to apologize for being so busy. Motivation has been at an all-time low,,,)

He let out a scoff, "i know your name, the girl failed to keep her volume down when shouting it at you repeatedly."
He turned to look at her, really look. He stared her down, observing how she acted and how she spoke.
Was she really serious about befriending him?
Did he even want her to be serious?
Usually he would know the answer to that question almost immediately, but for once he hestiated.
He didn't know why he hesitated.
He looked at her hand, he decided to reach out his own, and shake her hand.
His hand was as cold as ice, no kidding. It was almost as if he had no body heat in him.
"don't mistake this handshake as me saying you can bother me any time you want, this handshake is if i see you in an uncomfortable situation or in danger and i do not think you can handle it, i will help. But do not think that this is my caring about you for one second, i don't. I do not care about you, i do not care what happens to you. But i know someone else who does." He sighed.

@Rainy_is_back

The cold hand sent shivers down her spine as she gave him a firm hand shake. She was a lot stronger than expected, for such a slender build. Pulling her hand back, she rested them both back down on the table.
"So you think I'm pathetic and need you to come to save my damsel in distress of a self." She laughed weakly, shaking her head a bit to signal she wasn't looking for any comments from him. "Got it."
Glancing back up at him she gave him an odd look, her typical perky smile dropping for a moment as she tried to read him. A person? Who cared about her? What did he know that she didn't? Hesitating for a moment, she leaned back as she looked him up and down. "Who would care about me?" She stated bluntly, brows penciled inward as she waited for a response. The honesty in her voice was so backward from the way she normally talked. It was almost foreign coming from her. Even when the truth did come from her, it sounded somewhat twisted.

He was honestly shocked, when she asked who would care about her so genuinely honest with her question, the fact that it sounded so much like himself scared him.
She wasn't ssupposed to be the loner who no one cared about, she was supposed to be the person that everyone cared about.
So why did she look so lonely when she asked that question? So sad? Was his mind just playing tricks on him?
He stumbled his words on a response.
"wh- who wouldn't care about you?" In that moment his response was genuinely concerned, "I mean-'* don't you have parents? And relatives? Genuine friends?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

@Rainy_is_back

"Friends," She scoffed, letting the serious expression drop. A laugh left her as she settled back in her seat. "Yeah, sure thing. I've got tons of friends. If you consider people who don't actually talk to me unless they want something. But honestly, that's how the world is, so why bother trying to make 'true' friends."
The bitterness in her tone was masked by the smile she kept up, trying to make her words sound far less depressing than they were. Attempting to deter him from her personal life, she locked her gaze with his for a mere moment.
"What about you, Mr. I'm dark and brooding and want nothing to do with you? Where's your family, or friends?" She retorted, voice still sour as she fidgeted with her hands. "And who on earth do you know that would remotely care about me? The devil himself?"

Okay okay why was he getting generally concerned about her? Since when did he care about anyone other then himself?
What the heck was she doing to him??
"me? i don't care about my family and my family doesn't care about Me, and i don't do friends, as i have been trying to tell you I don't do people." He scoffed slightly, "Sweetheart the devil would take one look at you and say no thanks. My cat semes to have taken a liking to you, that's why I said someone cares about you. And i care about my cat."
He crossed his arms and looks away.
"you don't exactly seem keen on having friends yourself, which makes me wonder what happened to your family since you haven't mentioned them once."

@Rainy_is_back

(Hey, I just wanted to apologize one last time for the spacey responses. But, school ends really soon, and I actually have some more free time now! So I should actually be able to respond more frequently. Thank you so much for being patient with me.)

"Was worth a shot, at least." Savanna shrugged, resting her chin on the palm of her hand. She drummed her fingers lightly against her cheek as she stared at him, her greener eyes shining a little brighter today than usual.
"Guess my point was proven then, isn't it? Not even the devil would care," She gave a dry laugh, the sarcasm dripping from her tone as she tore her gaze off of him, up towards the ceiling. "And is that so? Your cat likes me… ironic isn't it? You want nothing to do with me, but the thing you actually cares about took a liking to me." She repeated, running a hand through her long hair.
A light chuckle left her as she twisted her hair up into a bun glancing back over to him at the final statement. "Why so nosey, huh? You actually seem like you're not as tough as you want to be, with all these questions."

(It's okay! I'm glad that we can roleplay even if it is spacey! My phone died incase ur wondering why my response is a bit late!)

"the reason why I mentioned the devil is because he would take a look at you, decide your way too good for him and leave. Not because he thinks your nothing."
He sighed, crossing his arms if he hadn't already.
"I'm just trying to make conversation, if you want i can leave, or you can answer the question."

@Rainy_is_back

(It's all good! Dw about it aha)

"Mhmm, sure," Savanna snorted, rolling her eyes a bit. "Like I believe that."
The look on her face showed her doubt, as she twisted a long strand of hair around her finger. She debated the question before letting out a soft sigh, resting an arm on the table. "We don't talk much. Phe and I are pretty distant, but when we do talk, we talk to each other when we bump into each other, or need something from the other. It's a very loose relationship. He doesn't bother me, I don't bother him." She shrugged, breaking eye contact with him.
"Mom's always busy, and when mom's not around, dad takes a point to vanishing as well. So I basically live by myself, in a big and lonely house. But you know how it is. You grow up and what else would you expect?" She shrugged, a fake smile playing at her lips as she did. Starting to stand, she gave him one last look. "Now, I should leave you be. I talked to you about what I wanted to talk to you about. I'll leave you be." With that, she began to walk away without much else to say. She assumed he was done with her, and she didn't want to bother him anymore.

"What I want, is for you to want me. But you don't."
She had said that once in there past encounters before he attempted to shut her down, to which she hadn't really done anything about and continued persisting. That…was annoying, very insincere and he hated every moment.
So why now did this feel like he was seeing the true her for the first time?
Why was he being so concerned? Feeling so concerned?
He listened to her footsteps walking away, he wanted to say something to stop her, to talk to her for longer.
For her not to leave.

Gosh Fricking darn it.

She somehow managed to rope him into to actually feeling something for someone.
He thought he had his feelings under wraps and he could finally be alone in peace but then she came along and was genuine to him making him concerned for her in the process.

He ran a hand through his hair. What did she do to him? Why didn't he want her to leave? To call after her and have her stay and talk, to see her genuinely smile and laugh?

Aaagh stupid girl making him feel something for once.
He had felt something before and he didn't want it back he didn't want to feel things again.

He got up and threw away his trash and left to the library until next hour.

@Rainy_is_back

Of course, with her luck, Savanna had disappeared to the library only minutes before being unintentionally followed by the boy she just tried to walk away from. Browsing the shelves, she noticed he walked in and found herself trying not to laugh.
Either he was following her, or the universe had a sick sense of humor. When she tried to get to him, he was nowhere to be found, but of course, he showed up in the most obvious places when she was giving up on trying to find him or figure him out.
And despite her best efforts of trying not to laugh, a short, dry, and sarcastic laugh left her lips. The few students there gave her glares before returning to their work, leaving her to try and vanish from sight. She didn't want to be with him.
Or at least that's what she told herself.
Hoping she disappeared before he caught sight of her, she headed further into the library, using the shelves to try and hide. Though it was not going very well, in the well-lit, and open room.
But why would anything be easy when she wanted it to be? That was just stupid

He grumbled, rubbing his face as he walked into the library, he didn't follow her, or at least he was telling himself that he wasn't, he was just going to the library to calm down and get his mind off that stupid stubborn girl.
He moved to grab a book from the shelf, before putting it back, he needed something to challenge his brain and distract his thoughts. He moved to grab a book from a shelf that was to the side of savannah, he didn't notice her bit if she looked up she would notice him grumbling as he looked for a book as his thoughts were still on her, and how sad and upset she had looked, and how genuine it looked.
He shook his head, he needed to stop thinking about her.
He didn't want her butting her way into his life earlier, nothing had changed.
Well, that remained to be seen.

@Rainy_is_back

(Lolll)

Savanna had her nose practically shoved in a book, cringing a bit as he seemingly didn't even notice her. She didn't want to say it hurt, but it kinda did. Even though she didn't know it, it was ironic she was hurt for not being noticed. Considering he was stuck thinking about her. She peered over the edge of her book, taking half a step back so she was out of his way if he tried to look for anything else around her.
The feeling was definitely conflicting. Noticed, or unnoticed. Which was it supposed to be? Stupid thoughts, and stupid swirling, bubbling emotions. What was wrong with her? She knew he didn't want much to do with her, so she really needed to let go. But he was so intriguing, she couldn't just drop someone like him so quickly. It felt rude, more than anything.
The whole thing was unraveling in front of her, and she just… let it.
Unbeknownst to her, she muttered a string of unintelligible words, most likely a string of cuss words as she took a step forward, shoving the book back in its place before ducking out of the row. She didn't care if he had noticed, she just couldn't handle the sudden confusion that was choking her. It happened when he was around, and it felt worse than the thick tension she had with her parents. It was so uncomfortable, and dizzying she just needed to think about something else. Anything else, for that matter.
And with him standing there, with his handsome face and tall stature, she couldn't think of anything else. So space was the answer. She just hoped he wouldn't follow.