forum Just another OC Harry Potter RP || Group RP || CLOSED
Started by @spacebluelily language
tune

people_alt 58 followers

@spacebluelily language

I just want an HP RP where our OC's go to Hogwarts. Because I have OC's for every house that I really want to use. Especially my girl Cass, who doesn't want to be in Gryffindor and would rather be in Slytherin, and gets sorted into Gryffindor either way.
Do I have something plot-wise? No, but I'm sure we can think about something.
Do I know what time would this take place? Absolutely not. If y'all wanna make it take place during Harry's time at Hogwarts, then that's fine. If you wanna do it after his time, or before that's fine. If you even want it to take place during Albus and Scorpius time at Hogwarts, then that's fine too.

I think I want a group of four? Not exactly sure yet…, but I think it'd be nice to have OC's that have been sorted into different houses. Of course, y'all are gonna have the chance of having two characters, but no more than that. I'll put up a template when someone shows interest in this, and hopefully, this doesn't die before it even gets started.

@spacebluelily language

Oh, hey there guys! Yeah, y'all can join. And it's completely fine if there are two Slytherins. I might fill in the missing house with one of my OC's :D

@Fraust

Sounds good to me aha
We could always do siblings or they could just be in the same house 🧍
I'm down for whatever lol
I would just say probably not Albus/Scorpius time since uh
I never exactly read that one 👀
I own it, but my deep loathing for reading plays prevented me from reading more than a page or two

@spacebluelily language

The Albus/Scorpius time would be a uh…a bit weird and confusing, seeing as they are constantly screwing around with time. I honestly wouldn't mind doing it in the Marauders Era. It'd be a nice change from the timeline I put Cass (and the rest of my OC's) in.

So, now comes the important part. What years do y'all wanna put them in? (Also, like plot-wise, what are we gonna do?)

@spacebluelily language

I guess it really doesn't matter what year they're in, as long as they're not in their sixth year.
I might make Cass in her second or third year, cause i still want her to be sour over the "I'm a Gryffindor" thing
Well, if you guys get any ideas for the plot, then don't hesitate to tell the class :D
I'm sure we can make something up as we go along…
I'll put up the template soon and I'll try to see if I can find someone else who might be interested.

@spacebluelily language

Feel free to add whatever you want to the template!

Name:
Nicknames:
Blood Status (very much optional, as this isn't relevant):
Hogwarts House:
Year:
Pet (optional):
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Other:

@spacebluelily language

Of course, you can join. And that's quite alright. Ah, I was thinking of maybe keeping the characters in the range of 11-15? You would just have to lower their year, that's all. I hope you don't mind that…
Meaning that the last OC we need has to be a Hufflepuff.
Luckily for us, I have two Hufflepuff OC's that are sweet bois

@Fraust

I will fill out my boy uh
When I decide info about him lol
Does anyone mind if he's a parseltongue? Kinda vibing with him gossiping about other students with his pet snake

@EtherealDreamer

Name: Celeste Remington
Nicknames: Cel, celestial
Gender/Pronouns: female she/her
Blood Status (very much optional, as this isn't relevant): muggle born
Hogwarts House: ✨r a v e n c l a w✨
Year: sixth
Pet (optional): a small toad named Milo
Appearance: https://ibb.co/mG5QqgX
she is tall and lean, taking her to a large 5'10, she had a semi-large chest with small shoulders and arms, she has wider hips, that she hides with baggy pants, due to the baggy, oversized clothing she wears people deem her as 'flat'
her body can be described as androgynous, masculine when she wants, feminine when she wants.
Personality: very sweet and intelligent, observant, care-free, and kind
Likes: drawing, painting, reading, cloud watching and stargazing
Dislikes: mean people grrrrr
Background: Celeste is an american, who moved from new york with her two 🌈g a y🌈 dads, to scotland
Other: heres her outfits outside her school robes, it usually consists of baggy clothes, and she rarely dresses up

@larcenistarsonist group

Name: Jada Eloise Emily Hawthourne
Nicknames: Jada, Thourne, Jade, Jay
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Year: 4th

Pet: Two tabby cats. The large orange one's name is Sonto and the small black one's name is Fiona.

Appearance: Jada has soft, dark olive skin and light brown hair she dyed a soft mauve color. She has hazel, monolid eyes that are usually behind large full moon glasses. Her hair reaches her ribcage and has a slight wave to it. She has a dark splash of freckles across her fairly small nose and all over her shoulders. She's fairly tall for a girl her age (5'9") and has a fairly broad build. Large, dark lips and a heartwarming smile. She usually wears leather jackets and combat boots when not wearing her robes.
完成画像

Personality: Jada is pretty subtle, she likes to fly under the radar and keep away from the spotlight. She's quiet and calculating, always watching everybody's moves and noting them for later. Extremely observant to the point where it's scary. Keeps to herself and is fairly introverted. Doesn't make herself known unless absolutely necessary. Seems to know something about everything and is a jack of all trades but a master of none. Pretty funny when you get to know her. She's very stoic, you never know what's going on inside her head unless she tells you.

Likes: Quidditch (Chaser for the Slytherin team), Ancient Runes (her favorite subject), cats, thestrals (doesn't know why she can see them), rainy days, her cats, hanging out with Regulus Black, reading muggle literature, sweaters, blankets, getting her way

Dislikes: Rats, messy rooms, hot and windy days, losing her glasses, the Marauders, people who act like they know what they're talking about, losing, Transfiguration (can't get it to save her life),

Background: Jada grew up in a mixed family, both race wise and blood wise. Her mother was a wizard and her father a muggle. Her mother's maiden name is Zabini, and she's cousins with Blaise Zabini's mother (though Blaise hasn't been born yet). Growing up, life was simple and easy. She has an older brother (Zachariah Edmund Eric Hawthourne) but he graduated Hogwarts before she got there, he was a Ravenclaw and Jada's mother was also a Ravenclaw.

Other: Jada is a legilimens, meaning she can read minds. Nobody knows except for Dumbledore and McGonagall. Her patronus is an eagle and her wand is ash wood with a dragon heartstring core with unyielding flexibility and is 11.5 inches.

@EtherealDreamer

Sounds good to me aha
We could always do siblings or they could just be in the same house 🧍
I'm down for whatever lol
I would just say probably not Albus/Scorpius time since uh
I never exactly read that one 👀
I own it, but my deep loathing for reading plays prevented me from reading more than a page or two

how dare you, that play is magnificent,
specifically for the Albus+Scorpio content uwu (very cute ship btw)

@Fraust

I honestly just can't get into reading plays lol
It isn't enjoyable for me
I heavily prefer actual novels

@Fraust

I love her adfhjk
She seems like she'll scold my boy for gossiping about the other kids with his snake lmao