forum What's worrying you about your stories right now?
Started by @ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸
tune

people_alt 85 followers

@Yamatsu

The fact that my 35,000-word novella is due by the end of April and I'm only on Chapter 3. It's not that I have writer's block, I'm just a lazy piece of shit that hasn't been doing much so far.

@VoidResistance group

My story started out as some weird inbetween of world/storybuilding and daydreaming which kept evolving a lot in all ways I can think of over the years. I have most of the important plot points and character arcs down, only need to fill in tons of details between all this and sort some stuff chronologically and check if everything makes sense to avoid plotholes.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

The fact that my 35,000-word novella is due by the end of April and I'm only on Chapter 3. It's not that I have writer's block, I'm just a lazy piece of shit that hasn't been doing much so far.

literally same- i claim it's writer's block but it's really not. that or "i'm busy" which is kind of true sometimes but not always, it's just an excuse because i watch anime instead of doing my work

@requiemisback language

the thing that's worrying me is the characters in my story.

i gave myself a lot of issues to write about for my characters, such as gender dysphoria, sexual assault, etc. i haven't had much experience writing about these topics, so things have been tough.

though, this story will probably help iin case i wanna write abt these topics in the future, so that's pog.

@Pizzaz11 group

This is another story I have, but I literally only know who the characters are and their backstories. I have only a shred of an idea for what their actual story together is going to be, but I'm working on it ;v;