forum Our Love Will Save The World (o/o closed)
Started by @tungsten fastfood
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@tungsten fastfood

so I've had this idea for a while and this weekend I wanted to plan it out with someone.

So because I'm super tacky I wanted to make a relationship where their love would quite literally save the world. It would be in a fantasy setting, so I would love to have a seriously deeply planned world for us to interact in. Along with that there will be a cast of Gods and Goddesses that I will be planning along with this RP.

Spppeaaaaking of Gods and Goddesses, our charries will be God/Goddesses (I'd rather Goddesses because lesbo brain dum but I'm honestly down for any mixture). However this would create a need for intense planning on our part, including lore, backstory, God/ess of what? and other questions.

And I myself haven't done a lot of thinking on it, of course, for I wanted to actually genuinely develop it into something tangible and enjoyable. That being said I will only accept experienced RPers that I know would do well with this amount of planning and charrie work with me. If I know you have 397048390 RPs and a half, I will simply not be accepting you. Honestly this will probably be the last RP I make because I am really that devoted to it. And if I simply don't like your writing style I will say no.

I will ask for writing samples so please have those ready, nevertheless of the RPer or if they're my friend blablablabla. But there are a couple users on this forum that I do see myself accepting no matter what because I know their writing style and ideas would fit super well.

I'm willing to be surprised.

So surprise me! Plan with me and let's make an incredible RP where both of us get better with fictional writing. ^^

@ElderGod-Icefire

So? I am curious? But I'm not super active and I don't know if that will change anytime soon (I'm only on for a bit in the evenings, usually) so I completely understand if you'd rather I not join. I'll just stalk, if you'd rather I not join :)

@ElderGod-Icefire

Rose and Korain were seated in the throne room. Rose was reading through papers as she waited for the expected arrival of some delegates from another country. Korain was fiddling idly with a small dagger, though it was really more of a pen-knife than anything. The young queen looked regal and poised, her dress a lovely lilac purple color, brushing her ankles in length, short sleeved, and the crown sat lightly on her hair. She looked the perfect picture of a young monarch. Her brother, on the other hand, was decidedly a bit messier. His wavy dark hair was uncombed and unruly, the golden circlet that served for his crown crooked and half-hidden in the strands of hair that framed his slim face. The suit he wore, a deep navy with golden embroidering, was rumpled from his constant shifting and fidgeting, the sleeves pushed back further than they really should be.

Outside of the throne room, the doors were guarded by a pair of guards; a mere formality, when the two royals inside were two of the most powerful people in the palace. Even if one was mentally unstable. The floors were a smooth, polished marble, and the long picture windows edged by curtains drawn back to let in the sun.

This is typically what I'll put out, but I mostly just match my RP partner. So if my partner does more, I'll probably do more, and if my partner does less, I'll do less. It really just depends on who I'm RPing with and how into the RP I am

@ElderGod-Icefire

Mm, probably? Again, I do my best to match my partner, in terms of length and style, though the above is typically what I'm gonna be most comfortable with. If you'd rather wait for someone else, that's totally chill and I'll just stalk :)

@tungsten fastfood

I'm totally okay with you joining! I like your writing style and you're experienced and a good friend of mine, so I'd be more than happy to plan and make an RP with you :D

@ElderGod-Icefire

Great!! So what ideas are you kinda leaning towards? Because I have a thousand and one already but this is your RP so like. I wanna hear yours before I blurt out mine lkl

@tungsten fastfood

Well like I said I haven't really planned much and I did want this to be inclusive of the pair of us. I had a couple ideas as to how the fantasy world will run and just the general "worldbuilding" of the God system will go, but overall no plot ideas from me rn if that makes sense? So feel free to share! I'd love to hear them. And I'll go ahead and create some sort of universe plan here on NB pages so I can get those ideas to you as well ^^

@ElderGod-Icefire

Ok great!
So first of all, with a large god pantheon I always automatically kinda assume either greek or egyptian inspired/based, with my preference being Greek if that fits with your ideas??
Anyways so I love playing with the whole opposites thing?? And enemies-to-lovers afndhdhh so kinda like. The goddess of war and the goddess of, uh, spring or something? And the goddess of war is like this badass warrior lady and the goddess of spring is this soft feminine lady and it's great. Idk. Just throwing Ideas out there haha. But opposites attracting combined with enemies to lovers sounds absolutely golden to me? So yeah also uh I may already have ideas for a goddess of death/war so yeah

@tungsten fastfood

Yeah it will be a big pantheon with separate Gods that I want to create and write for! ofc we can also always create a dm for those so we can split them up and everything. After we do general plot planning we can do more fine details about charries in DMs and whatnot if that's good with you?
I actually haven't done a fem in a while so I'm into it! And I do really enjoy the opposites and e-to-l trope sounds great too! We could also always work in a few extra tropes for ~spice~