forum "You Said Anything." (o/o CLOSED)
Started by @tungsten fastfood
tune

people_alt 54 followers

@tungsten fastfood

Sooooo because I'm a dumb big idiot who likes Demonic Romances Iiiiii wanted to make another one with a new Demon I'm trying to use.

In this world Demons are used for Contracting. They roam the Earth in search of jobs, sniffing out anyone who may need assistance from someone who can never be seen, never be caught, and always get away with any sort of revenge one could think of.
You are one of those desperate Humans, searching for an answer to your problem. You will do anything, sacrifice anything about yourself to get your problem solved (it's up to you and how it could help your story). You find something that might work at the dead of night, ironically scrolling on Pinterest. It was an odd looking advertisement. You try the ritual and the Demon appears with a smile.
You make a Contract with him, and in return you say you can give him anything.
"Anything?" The Demon asks snidely. He asks for romance. A partner. "Would you join me for a chance to become more than Human? To assist me with something I need?"
Turns out this Demon needs help to get home. You summoned him, and he needs to make his back after you brought him there. Your problem was solved and you are able to live your life there, wherever he wants you to go, now.

alright so

rules?

I'd rather someone I know to do this with me but I'll vibe with someone else if you give me an RP sample that's good enough for me.
Also I'm allowed to say no uwu

@Simon-Says

Hiya :)) I think we've done a couple rps together but I changed my whole profile since then and it's been a while lol. But anyways I'm looking to get back into rps so let me know if you're alright with me joining or if you need a sample or if you'd rather just do it with someone else <3

@tungsten fastfood

Uhhhhh help me a little by reminding me what I might have known you as if that's okay? I would adore a writing sample but a prior username would be nice too

@Simon-Says

My username used to be Emmylove, it was also Anxiety and M+Ms but it's been like a year since I was active so aa it's likely that no one remembers me lmao, give me a bit to finish rehearsal and I'll get you a writing sample!

@tungsten fastfood

OOOH MY GOD

WAIT

WAIT

HOLD ON A SECOND THAT NAME LIKE JUMP STARTED MY MEMORY

Did you used to have a pfp that had a green background with a woman in a yellow dress or am I thinking of someone else? If so I'm so sorry jdndbdh

@Simon-Says

Oki here's my sample so you can get a feel for my recent writing lol
"Tuesday had always been Claire Voyant’s least favorite day. Every other day had something going for it; Monday was the start of a new week, a fresh start, the time when people made resolutions that they might not complete. Wednesday was dead center in the order of days, and anything that was directly in the middle was good. Thursday brought hope to schoolchildren, the ray of light that was the weekend getting ever closer. Friday was objectively one of the best days of the week, along with Saturday. Friday and Saturday were days on which a person prepared for the end of the week, when kids unwound and parents prepared to make pancakes. Not all parents, obviously. Claire had grown up in a home in which pancakes were made every day, and saw the making of pancakes as a sign of good parenting. But she shouldn’t judge parents based on their abilities to make breakfast foods. Sunday was the day on which Claire got the most energy from the world. Sunday was the ending of one week, the blessed transition day, when the world relaxed and most religious groups in Claire’s area practiced their worship. Sunday was golden. You see, every day had a purpose. But Tuesdays? Tuesdays were absolute fucking garbage."

@Simon-Says

Ya! I've got a guy with a dead brother and I think he'd sacrifice pretty much anything to get the brother back, do you have a character sheet?

@tungsten fastfood

Name:

Nickname:

Height:

Weight:

Hair:

Eyes:

Complexion and skin tone:

Character’s body build:
General Personality/Stereotypes:
Hobbies:
Other:

@tungsten fastfood

Name: Darnilius
Nickname: He likes to go by "Darn" because he thinks it's funny, but most just call him Darnilius.
Sex/uality: Male, Chaotic Gay to be reckoned with
Height: 6'5
Weight: ~162 pounds
Hair: Slick black hair that constantly edges at being too long. It is jagged from being cut wrong too many times by him, and it's straight so it's very easy to tell.
Eyes: Dark grey eyes that almost look black, and his sclera is blackened.
Complexion and skin tone: He has pointed eyes and a long, hooked nose, with a weak jaw but pronounced cheekbones. Tough tan skin.
Character’s body build: Skinny but due to his height is intimidating. A little bit more muscular due to his race but his race also allows to naturally hide it.
General Personality/Stereotypes: Chaotic gay friend of the group. Exceptionally confident and is a "living" breathing example of the smirk emoji. His confidence gets the best of him a lot more than possible, but it attracts a lot of people who enjoy outgoing personalities. He's a good listener and enjoys being the landing pad for a lot of people's emotions.
Likes: Making new friends, making fun of people, most comedy routines, butterflies and human music (specifically the harder rock and metal genres).
Dislikes: Being alone, worms, The Straights (TM), windy weather.
Hobbies: He desperately wants to learn how to play an instrument, but his default hobby is drinking. He doesn't have a lot going on for him except for his friends.
Other: Was born into his homeland so his entire life, he has been a Demonic presence.

@Simon-Says

Name: Caspian Wright
Nickname: Cas
Sexuality: Bi babe
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 155lbs-ish
Hair: Short, brown and curly
Eyes: Honey
Complexion and skin tone: Freckly, light skin, almost delicate looking facial structure
Character’s body build: Not very muscular, he's not shrimpy, he can probably do more than 3 push-ups, but he's pretty small
General Personality/Stereotypes: Rather quiet, witty, dry humor. Has librarian vibes I suppose? Generally sarcastic but he does care about people
Likes: Rain, the internet, his therapist, cats, small towns
Dislikes: Unsolicited social interaction, personality quizzes, windowless rooms, pizza hut
Hobbies: Songwriting, drawing, researching the occult, collecting rocks
Other: He wanted to get into witchcraft but he used a ouija board one time and his friend convinced him he got possessed. So now he sticks to research
(Lemme know if I should change anything :))

@tungsten fastfood

hahahaha so would you like to start us out with background? I don't think I can in this particular RP, or it'd be very hard to give a solid start for us