forum Like an Angel fallen from the sky || Angel x Demon || Open || OxO?
Started by @ClownB*tch eco
tune

people_alt 54 followers

@ClownB*tch eco

I have both a demon and an angel that I can use tho I would prefer it if I rp as the demon. This will be boy x boy if I rp as the demon. Preferably no smut but hints, jokes and references are accepted, don't be an asshole but your character can be, follow andrew's general rules, swearing allowed. I'll post a template if anyone seems interested.

@ClownB*tch eco

Name - Jebby Cals
Age - 195
Race (demon, angel etc.) - Demon
Gender - Genderfluid
Sexuality - Pan
Appearance - look at gallery on page
Personality - Picture a demon; sinful, chaotic neutral, chill. Imagine Remy Sanders (yes from sanders sides) but a demon, sass king/queen
Character page - Jebby Cals
other - idk

@Gaytective-Saihara

(I meant to send a character sheet and then busy. Also, I like the Sanders Sides reference. :) Random question! If you mainly represented one or two sides, who would they be?)

@Gaytective-Saihara

(My friend who also likes this agrees. Oh, and with hints of Roman since I've over-dramatic quite often. They're my rp mains. It was kinda weird doing an rp where both of them were being done by someone else. Anyways, my character sheet!)

Name: Chris
Race: Angel
Sexuality: Pan-ace (loves everyone, not sexually attracted, though)
Height: 5'6
Looks: He has fluffy brown hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, and a few freckles.
Personality: Incredibly caring, considerably shy, but cheerful and a bit talkative once he gets to know someone, helpful, open-minded, trusting, and easily forgiving.
Hobbies: Trying to help others, drawing, occasionally writing, and listening to music.
Interests: Helping others, art, reading/writing, music (gonna be biased and specify k-pop, but hey, a lot of those songs have good meaning to them as far I've noticed, so it fits the character and extends past my interests), trying to increase rate of self-love, to help people accept themselves for the amazing person he sees them as, and bettering the world.

Might've just stolen my rp sheet from the other rp he's in, but added race and adjusted his age. We had more of a high school thing in the other.

@Gaytective-Saihara

(You can if you want. I suck at starting. Lol Also, I love how you said I'm definitely Patton and here we have another OC of mine very similar to him. Making soft sweethearts comes natural to me.)

@Gaytective-Saihara

(Would you rather I start? Also, speaking of me being Patton, once my ex tied her jacket around my shoulders like how he has his. I have had the jacket ever since. Memories. It's random, but I might as well make the rp bump interesting.)

@Gaytective-Saihara

(I'm just gonna reply after the pep session/after school. Sorry. Also, I have no ideas on starting still. I..um…kinda suck at starting things, but since you're busy, I'll try!)

@Gaytective-Saihara

(I got busy. My girlfriend's coming over tomorrow, so apologies if I'm more on and off than usual then!)

The day was seemingly normal. It was raining and slightly cold out. Nothing unusual for a spring evening, though. There was a light wind along with the rain, and most people who were outside were heading inside. What they didn't notice was an angel who was among them, though he had only come recently, and by accident, too. He found himself alone, and he went to find somewhere to go in the rain. Little did he know who he would meet before he could get far.

@ClownB*tch eco

Jebby awakened, his eyes quickly adjusting to the dim light of the alleyway. He placed his left hand to to his throbbing head, "Dammit," he muttered under his breath, "dammit, dammit, dammit." He looked out from his crevice in the wall; the sight of rain pouring down. Jebby hadn't noticed the sounds of the rain due to the strong ringing in his ears, he cursed his tinnitus as it slowly faded down to the quieter but still high pitched ringing. A wet, almost slightly viscus feeling was felt on his left hand but he ignored it, assuming it to just be rain.

@Gaytective-Saihara

It wouldn't be long before the angel and demon met each other. They were both in a new place, trying to figure something out. The angel was exploring, seeming to be interested in the area while wondering about where he truly was. He didn't know if he should talk to someone or not and kept to himself, but he kept exploring. Before long, he would find Jebby, as fate had decided that they needed to meet. Until then, he just explored the area, trying to figure out where he was.

@ClownB*tch eco

Jebby crawled out of his 'hidey-hole', as he liked to call it, standing up slowly and trudging to the street where 'his' alleyway led off from, all the while slightly swaying from side to side. It was dark so not many people were out and about, but Jebby could make out one silhouette in the distance. The silhouette was that of a taller male, Jebby started to head towards the man, starting at a walking pace and slowly speeding up, still wobbling. He was about 10 feel away when there was a abrupt and loud thud. Jebby's body had fallen to the hard, wet concrete of the sidewalk.

@Gaytective-Saihara

Chris heard the thud and was immediately concerned. He rushed over to the other, not knowing what was wrong. He had never experienced anything like that before, so of course he was worried and unsure of what to do, especially in a strange new place. He tried to stay calm, though, and he tried speaking to the other to see if he was still responsive.
"Hey…if you can hear me, say something, okay?" Despite his worry, he spoke calmly to not worsen it. He knew that it could make a crisis worse. "I just want to make sure that you're okay. I can get help, but first, I need to make sure you're still responsive."