forum You think you’re a hero? 1/1 open
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 56 followers

@Fenrir

I kinda want to do another hero x villain but start off with heartbreak then build to love? I guess a second chance at live trope. Based off this song https://youtu.be/t2v5Nwn2qrQ
I also was thinking of a more medival fantasy setting with masquerade balls, possibly where the two meet again.
Rules and notes

• more plot to come don’t worry
  • No smut
  • Be kind
  • let me know if you want LGBTQ, I was thinking of a w/w pairing but I’m open to suggestions
  • pls let me know if you are leaving for a while I won’t be offended
  • let me know if you want to be hero or villain

Deleted user

(im interested. i cant listen to the song yet cause im at school, but did read the lyrics and it looks cool)

@Fenrir

(Hello! You may join if you like. I don’t believe we’ve rp-Ed together, would you mind writing a sample just to know your style of writing.
Also - would you like to be the hero or villain and are you ok with doing w/w pairing? :3

Deleted user

(it's not my best one, but this is a small snippet from my current story)

(Christmas. The thing that Lili was looking forward to the least this year. She had to go home for the holidays though, it wasn't like she had any other choice. And she was dreading going home to face her father. She grabbed her small bag from her room and began to head towards the Great Hall, where she was going to meet with Draco.
When she arrived, Draco looked impatient. He sighed when he spotted her. "Oh, hurry up Lili. We don't have all day. McGonagall says that we have to take a flying sleigh home." He started walking in the direction of where they would be picked up, and Lili had no choice but to follow him.
The twins boarded their designated sleigh, earmuffs on their ears. Even though Draco seemed fine to be heading home, Lili was still dreading seeing her father. She knew he would react badly, and she was a little but scared to see exactly how he would react. She just knew it wouldn't be good.

The moment the door to Malfoy Manor was opened, Lucius was there. Lili barely got through the door before she was grabbed by the arm and hauled into a separate room. She had to stop from crying, both from her father's firm grip and from fear of what he would do.
"You have ruined our reputation, Lilianna! Ruined it! The first Malfoy to be sorted into a house other than Slytherin!"
"Sirius was sorted int-" Her words were stopped short by a hard slap from Lucius.
"We do not speak of that blood traitor! We are talking about you and your blatant disregard for our family's namesake!"
"I'm sorry!"
"You have to be punished." Lucius grabbed Lili's left arm tightly, and she was unable to pull it away. "Incendio," He said, and his wand lit up in flames. He held it against Lili's wrist, and she screamed in pain. When he was satisfied, he let her arm go. "Now go to your room."

In her room, Lili took shaky breaths. Her wrist was clearly burned, and likely would not heal before she went back to school. She sat on her bed, hands shaking. "Episky," She attempted, hoping that the burn would be minor enough to be healed by the spell.
But apparently not, as the spell did nothing to alleviate the wound. "Ferula," Lili attempted again, and this time it worked. The burn was covered in wraps and bandages, and she could feel a salve on the wound underneath. She was worried that Cedric would immediately notice something wrong the moment he saw her, or anyone else for that matter.
The next two weeks would be hell.)

(as for the w/w pairing, yes i am ok with that. and i think im leaning more towards the villain? where were you looking to go in this rp?)

@Fenrir

(This is great! And ok! I was thinking of a hate to love thing? Maybe the two knew each other before they became who they are now. After a few years they find each other again at the ball and try to talk bit it just turns into an argument. I’m open to suggestions!
Templates will be up soon

@Fenrir

(Alright awesome! Here’s a template)
Name -
Age -
Sexuality/pronouns -
Appearance (use links if that helps) -
Personality -
How they became hero/villain -
Likes -
Dislikes -
Abilities -
Quirks -
Other -

Deleted user

(ok cool. i will get to work, but i cannot guarantee when i will get her done. im very busy atm and this won't be a priority)

@Fenrir

(That’s absolutly Alright! I’ll probably have my in room up by tomorrow depending how’s busy I am. Take your time, can’t wait to see the character.)

@Fenrir

Name - Josephine (jo) Nerra
Age - 21
Sexuality/pronouns - she/her pan
Appearance (use links if that helps) - jo has brown wavy hair with streaks of blond. She has tanned skin and blue eyes. She’s around 5’8. He usual outfits consist sleeves of darker clothing and jeans, sometimes for special events she’ll wear a fancy gown.

Personality - jo is very kind and truely just want something to be helpful in any way she can, sometimes that leads to her into situations where it could be hard for her to place the blame on herself. She’s never had the intent on hurting others but sometimes feels no matter what she did to help, all she did was hurt. She hates feelings as if she’s harmed someone
How they became hero/villain - her first mission was to scout out a rogue band of criminals and send them to prison. In accident that left most adults dead and very few children alive, she managed to save a girl her age as well as the younger children. She tried to go back and save Moreno people but they were all unfortunately dead when she went back
Likes - helping others, chocolate, affection, warmth
Dislikes - being hated by anyone, feeling worthless, birds, Italian food
Abilities - healing and is know as a rift breaker (basically can jump between dimensions)
Quirks - she loves rock and roll music?
Other - nope

Deleted user

(hi im really sorry but i dont think i can do this anymore. im just really busy at the moment and i dont have much time at all. i dont want to leave you waiting so its ok if you open this back up)