forum oxo rp with rainy
Started by @imJUSTasillylittleguy group
tune

people_alt 84 followers

@Rainy_is_back

(Okay, that's fine by me.)

As the next few days passed, Savanna just could not get her mind off the guy at the party. It felt so strange, knowing there was someone who actually seemed annoyed by her. Sure, she knew other people disliked her before, but this felt really different. Maybe because he was different. He wasn't, as you would say, like other guys.
Akira— though she didn't know that to be his name— seemed to have lost himself. She hadn't seen him anywhere since the party, and she felt like she was growing mad because of it. How could one person manage to disappear in a place like this? There wasn't much to do and not a ton of places to go. So how was he managing to keep his distance from her? It had only been days, though, so she just had to be patient. But patience was never really her thing.
Frustrated with her situation, Savanna was quietly walking down the sidewalks trying to think of where this guy could be.
"Oh for goodness sake, I hardly know him. How am I supposed to find him?" She muttered, letting out a low groan. Just as those words had left her mouth, her gaze caught sight of a small coffee shop down the street. For whatever reason, she felt the need to go. Despite never having even notied the small shop down the street.

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

Akira was sitting a bit low in his seat, coffee in one hand and book in the other, cat on his lap. He was completely relaxed and he even had a slight smile on his face as he took a sip of his coffee and then set it down on the table and reaching down to stroke the cat gently. The cat giving off soft purrs that made his smile ever the wider. He reached up to turn the page in his book as he looked up to see who came in and saw her. Why did she have to be here of all people and why was she in here? He doubted she even knew this place was here beforex he had used it to avoid her the first few days and it had worked beautifully. He sunk down in his seat and tried to ignore her.

@Rainy_is_back

Savanna was quiet as she walked in, making her way to stand in line. She was too distracted by the menu to notice Akira— especially since she didn't actually know what his face looked like. So she didn't catch sight of him.
Quickly she ordered a drink and stood by the counter as she waited, playing with the contents of her purse as she did. Letting out a soft huff, she ended up pulling her phone out, scrolling through pictures to occupy her distracted mind. As she scrolled through the pictures, she caught sight of a couple from the party, reminding her what she had previously been thinking about.
Right, she was supposed to be looking for him. And she had come here for a reason— what it was, she couldn't remember. Her thoughts were too busy at the moment to think clearly. But before she could pick one to focus on, her name being called out dispersed all of them. Taking her order she turned on her heel to start heading out the door. But something caught her attention as she was approaching the door.
It couldn't possibly be him- what were the chances of that? There was no way it was him. It was just too easy. But all her doubts vanished as she saw a cat's head peek around him. Bingo.
Walking up to him, a smirk started climbing her face as she stepped up behind him.
"Funny seeing you here. Thought I wasn't going to find you again— not so quickly at least." She hummed, sipping from the iced coffee in her hand. "But I guess I didn't give myself enough credit."

Akira lt out a exhale of relief when she went to finally leave the coffee shop until she turned around once more and started to walk over, he kept the book over his face best he could, still scratching the cat gently. he let out a groan at her response, basically silently saying his detest and utter distaste for encounters with her.
he continued to read his book like blake did when approached by Ruby and Yang in Rwby. Maybe if he just didnt acknowledge or respond to her, she would get bored and leave. or offended, that worked too.

@Rainy_is_back

Savanna barely noticed he was purposely ignoring her, coming up next to him. Standing by the side of the table, she glanced across the room as she spoke to him.
"Or I gave you too much. Either way works." She hummed softly. "But that doesn't matter, what matters is the fact I found you. Have I met your satisfaction in waiting to see your face, or do I have to put more effort in?" Savanna asked, glancing down at the cat in his lap. She gave a light smile, continuing to sip from her coffee.
"If you're making me work for it more, at least tell me your name. I need something to go off of."

Well then, guess ignoring didn't work out as planned. granted, if he really wanted to act as if she wasn't there he could, it might even be fun to see the distress on her face if he acted like she was invisible. However, he wasn't that cruel, or at least, she hadn't done anything to earn it yet.
He wanted to make her work for it more, but he also couldn't read with her obnoxiously talking his ear off with her annoying voice. Especially after it sounded exactly like he imagined the female lead character in the book he was reading.
He let out a sigh, looking down at the cat and muttering something before looking back up. "Kaido." was all he gave her, sure it was his last name, but he doubted she would be smart enough to figure that part out. He shut the book, setting it down on the table and giving a large sip of his coffee.

@Rainy_is_back

(Ack- I'm so sorry. I was really hoping to get to respond over the weekend, but I got busy again-)

Savanna let her smirk continue to settle on her face, loosely wrapping her arms around herself. "Kaido, is it?" She stated softly, still chewing on her straw as she stared out the window.
"Nice name, it suits you. I dunno why, but it just seems like you." She continued to ramble to herself, muttering under her breath before picking her head up to look at the back of his head. "Anyways, you're probably just going to ignore me again, huh?" She hummed, leaning on one of her legs to stand in a more relaxed position. Her gaze wandered around the room some, before coming back to where he sat.
"Am I right, or what? If you don't answer, you're technically answering my question." She hummed, starting to fidget with her rings again.

(its fine lol)

aaaand he was right, ding ding ding, she didn't think it was his last name, well he had liked his last name better than his first name sometimes when he was a kid, then again he went by kai.
Kai had been his favorite ninja in the Lego Ninjago but was he ever going to tell her that small detail? highly unlikely. He turned his face towards her, observing her habits as she spoke and then after she had spoken. Seeing how once again she was twisting the rings around on her fingers, could be a nervous habit, more her hands just liked to fidget he couldn't imagine it being nerves.
There was no reason to be nervous while talking to him.
He let out a sigh.
"Fine, what do you want?" he frowned at her, hands stroking the cat. he stared her down, wanting a reason why she would bother him so much.

@Rainy_is_back

"What I want, is for you to want me. But you don't." Savanna hummed, glancing at her nails halfheartedly. "So, I want to know what it is. Why are you so different than everyone else, huh?"
She continued to sip from her iced coffee, glancing back over to where he was sitting, chewing on her straw some. She kept up a little smirk as she fidgeted in place. Her thoughts were all over the place as she watched him, trying to focus on one thing. But that was not working right now. She just had to be careful what left her mouth before being filtered in her mess of a brain.
"Are you just not into women, or what?" She continued, gaze glancing all around the room. "Or is it me? Am I just too much for you to handle? I get that a lot, but it's normally after the guy goes out with me."

"and you would think that would be obvious." He grumbled something under his brother when she said the first statement. He rolled his eyes as she talked, petting the cat gently, letting it purr and he smiled slightly at the cat vibrating, before frowning back at her.
"why am I so different? Well let's see, I don't like interaction, I don't like interacting with people, I don't, like, people." He stared her down, eyes cold and calculating. "I like animals, this cat is all the company I could need, I prefer animals over humans any day of the week. I will not like you no matter how much you persist, especially if it's how your doing it now." He grumbled, ", and actually, since your so oblivious to my hints, Leave, me, alone. Don't talk to me, don't pretend to know me and don't try and go after me. I don't need you. I don't want you." He growled a bit, before picking up his coffee and drinking it expecting her to leave, since usually this shuts the person down annoying him and they call him a jerk and leave.

@Rainy_is_back

A smirk crept up on her face, eyes focusing on him and only him. For someone who didn't talk much, he spoke a lot right now. Maybe a little too much. Now she had a better idea of where she was going wrong, and what she could do to fix it.
"Yet." She hummed, twisting her keys around her fingers. "Always keep an open mind, trust me. It's worth it." She hummed, seemingly ignoring his request to be left alone. Turning on her heel, she headed out the door, with a slight skip in her step as she made her way down the path. A grin had settled on her face by now, eyes lit up with a bit more excitement than she had had in the coffee shop.

"No, I will not keep an open mind. I don't want you, I don't need you period." He grumbles then watched as she took her leave and walked smugly out of the coffee shop. He huffs. now my mood is ruined he picked up the cat and pets it the cat purrs gently.
He sighs walking out of the store after paying and deciding to go to the library and check out some books to read before he headed home.

@Rainy_is_back

(Okay, I'm here. School is on my back, man. I'm really sorry for the wait… again.)

Pulling up to the school, Savanna shut off her car, unplugging her phone so it would stop playing her music. Pocketing it, she pushed her door open and grabbed her bag before heading inside the school building. She was completely distracted as she made her way to her locker, drumming her fingers on her leg. She gave slight smiles at her classmates as she passed them, seeming genuinely liked by a decent amount of people around.
Pulling her hair back out of her face after putting her books in her locker, she glanced around the halls, looking for 'Kaido'. Though she was staring in the opposite direction people were coming in at. No, she was looking at the backs of people's heads, only really knowing what the back of his head looked like. He never seemed keen on her seeing his face.

Akira had walked to school, not bothering to use his locker since he didn't care for them as much, preferring just to carry around a bag, he felt awful just leaving the kitten alone at his house and almost skipped school just to make sure the kitten was unharmed and then she was eating well enough and didn't choke,
he really needed to stop thinking about that, he was only gonna stress himself out the more he thought about it. He reached up to his hair and tied it back in a ponytail, slipping the ponytail through his cap and walking down the hallway looking down at his phone making it through the crowd and trying to avoid running into a certain someone.

@Rainy_is_back

(Dude, it's fine. Honestly, I sound like a total hypocrite but don't apologize. It's totally understandable.)

Savanna was dead set on trying to find him before class, ignoring her brother when he started talking to her. She mumbled responses to whatever he was saying, not bothered in the slightest. His talking honestly distracted her from getting distracted, so that was nice.
"Yeah, sure thing, Pheonix." She mumbled, eyes lighting up a bit when she caught sight of Kaido. "Look, I'll see you later… gotta head to class." And with that, she left Phoenix standing there by himself.
Pushing past her classmates, she was doing her best to catch up to him, only a couple of steps behind him. But out of the blue, she found herself being pulled away from him and off to the side. Whipping around, she noticed it was one of her 'friends' seeming rather excited to talk to her. Of course, at the worst possible second.
"Savanna! Oh my god, guess who's been talking to me!?" She shrieked, thus causing the surrounding few people (including Savanna) to flinch.
"I- I dunno, but now is not really the best time…" Savanna mumbled but was being talked over by the other girl. She didn't even remember her name, and just felt awkward as she tried and find Kaido again. But he had disappeared.

(I'm about to pull a pro gamer move)

He had almost made it to his class when he heard a familar voice, and that voice didn't exactly sound happy.
He turned to see her being cornered by this girl rambling on and on about something trapping the girl in and not listening to anything that she tried to say.
He sighed, turning back to them and walking over towering over the girl talking to her, he tapped her on the shoulder, "Maybe pay attention to the person your talking too and they might actually care about whatever bullcrap your talking about. Your talking over her so much it's making my brain cells hurt." He spoke in a cold tone, almost glaring at the female talking to her.

@Rainy_is_back

(Oop-)

The talkative girl continued to talk over Savanna until she felt a tap on her shoulder. One look at his face and the girl lost all the excitement she had had. She grew rather quiet as she said something about talking to her later, before scurrying off down the hall.
Savanna was still trying to process what had happened, glancing up at him out of confusion. Stammering for a couple of seconds, finally managing to get something out.
"I- thank you..? Why- why'd you do that?" She asked softly, watching the other girl run off. "I thought you were going to class..?" Eventually turning her head back to Kaido, she blinked a couple of times to try and comprehend his actions. She wasn't fidgeting, or even moving. You would assume she had been glued to the floor with how still she was.

"i seriously don't understand how you tolerate her…i would have turned her down and still lost vrainceels by talking to her." He watched her leave before giving her the same look, but a little softer.
"don't think anything of this, do you hear me? This meant nothing, this means nothing to me. I just decided to help you out so leave me alone. Good bye Savannah."
He added her name in because he heard the girl say it earlier, he then turned to leave starting to walk back to his class.

@Rainy_is_back

(Hey, I just wanted to apologize for my lack of responses. It’s been a really busy week, and still going to be busier until about March. I probably won’t respond much for the rest of the week.)

(Hey, I just wanted to apologize for my lack of responses. It’s been a really busy week, and still going to be busier until about March. I probably won’t respond much for the rest of the week.)

(It's okay- life is more important that roleplaying so take care of yourself man-)