forum Describe your eye colour
Started by @ClownB*tch eco
tune

people_alt 65 followers

@probablypolnareff language

ooh, finally a spot where i can feel less weird abt my eyes! i have two different eye colors for each of my eyes! my left one is a piercing blue, while the one on the right is a soft green with a touch of grey (i have complete heterochromia/heterochromia iridium)

Deleted user

ooh, finally a spot where i can feel less weird abt my eyes! i have two different eye colors for each of my eyes! my left one is a piercing blue, while the one on the right is a soft green with a touch of grey (i have complete heterochromia/heterochromia iridium)

That's amazing! I've only seen one person with heterochromia! It's beautiful!!

I just have Dark brown eyes. Occasionally when light hit's it looks like Hazel eyes.

@larcenistarsonist group

So my eyes are grey-blue most of the time but sometimes they're just a piercing silver and other times they look ocean blue. If I'm wearing a light blue shirt, my eyes will naturally mimic the color, if I'm wearing a heather grey sweatshirt, then my eyes look heather grey.

@spacebluelily language

my eyes are green, but some people say they change colors? like my friends explained to me that they can be green, then the next moment they're hazel, or blueish-green or sometimes even grayish.

@Becfromthedead group

I have chestnut colored eyes. Fancy way of saying brown, ig, but it best describes my color. I have a reddish brown color on the inner part, and as you move out, it becomes a more neutral, lighter brown with what looks like a hint of green.

@AutoGrim

My eyes are dark brown. A good amount of people have mistaken them for being black which isn’t true. It’s easier to see them being brown when you’re closer to me, as opposed to being further away.

@La_gar group

Mine are a dark green color that, from far away, looks just kinda grey or black and lifeless(?) it's difficult to tell that they are green unless im hit by light or you're very close to me :,)

@PastelTart

So…my eyes can't make up their minds. They apparently like changing colors. One point they'll be green, and then later they'll be blue. Sometimes grey, which I really like.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Think of a forest in mid summer, where sunlight shines right through the leaves giving them a green gold color. That's what my eyes look like. A deep forest green with flecks of gold in them. And they do change colors. They'll go from the green I love to a blue, to a gray, to hazel, and it's cool, but the green is still my favorite.