forum Good Omens
Started by @spacebluelily language
tune

people_alt 73 followers

@spacebluelily language

Just a chat where people can talk about Good Omens. Share your ships, favorite characters, not so favorite characters, headcanons, etc. Y'all can also talk about the book here.

Deleted user

I read the books after I watched the show.
It's one of my favorite books now

@spacebluelily language

Honestly same. I just love the book so much, but I love the show a bit more. I loved that the show was faithful to the novel and really, the actors did an amazing job in the show. I have a friend on Twitter who watched Good Omens, or at least we think they did, because they sometimes quote tweets and ask when did that happen or I don't remember that happening, and it's funny.

Deleted user

I like how they made an reference to doctor who, bc David Tennant (best actor ever. In my opinion) was the doctor
On the license plate of Adam's REAL dad (not Satan), it's Tardis backwards

@spacebluelily language

Honestly, me too, (I agree, he is the best actor ever) and Newton's tie is a reference to the fourth doctor's scarf. And in the fourth episode, Crowley takes out the Extremely Big Book of Astronomy and when all the pages are floating, you can see that one of the pages is the doctor’s homeworld of Gallifrey, and the page is right behind him.