forum writing challenge: write a horror story in just two sentences.
Started by @nebula__ group
tune

people_alt 97 followers

@nebula__ group

i thought this would be fun. i got inspired by the two-sentence horror story tiktok comps on youtube when i made this thread-
anyway, go ham!! :V

@nebula__ group

here's mine:

i remember seeing mom drag someone into the garage yesterday. the person isn't there anymore, and tonight's dinner doesn't look appetizing.

@nebula__ group

(ngl- i like that one)

here's another one from me:

my friends are in a jail cell, and i decided to visit them. from the way they were crying, i could see that they were almost sorry for letting me drown all those years ago.

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

I entered the home, feeling the walls closing in around me as I walked further in, terrified. As I continued, I heard a ghoulish screech from the other end of the hall and darted out of there as fast as my legs would carry me, hoping I was safe from whatever that was.

@nebula__ group

I was known at school for scratching my arms, legs, neck, etc. Little did they know, I was scratching her skin, simply because it felt itchy against mine.

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

I raked at the large, red bump on my neck, in my bathroom; it had only gotten bigger and bigger since a week ago, and I was sick of it. I finally had enough, squeezing it as hard as I could, only to see a moving twig-like object pop put, squirming as though trying to escape.

@nebula__ group

(ooOo good one-)

I look at all of the people in my yard, wondering which friend I will play with today. I walk towards one of the dead bodies and pick it up, then we began to dance together.

Deleted user

I don't understand why they won't hug me anymore. I guess that happens when you hug their neck too tight.

Deleted user

It's a staring contest and only one of us has to blink. They don't stop smiling until they carved their smile into my face.

@nebula__ group

I was always jealous of my doll's eyes, and I wanted to know what it was like to have such beautiful eyes. Honestly, I think they look better on me.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Lydia's mother always said there was no monster under the bed. Well, she's going to change her mind when she comes in to wake Lydia up.

My family never believed in spirits. Let's see if we can change that, and maybe get back at them in the process.