forum “You’re my forever.”
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 54 followers

@Fenrir

@Write_is_finally_back_sorry_guys_
Here’s the rp with Chire! I was thinking along the lines of possible rival pack member meets Chire in a meeting or something And they slowly fall in love? That or maybe an omega he never really noticed does something to get his attention? Something along those lines. Let me know if you have any ideas. Also template?

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Oh i like it!! So would my character also be a wolf? Ive got a few girlys i could use!
But also, would you mind telling me the type of girl that would fit well with Chires personality? I know hes in our other roleplay but i dont know him super well ♡

@Fenrir

Name -
Age -
Physical description -
Personality description -
Romance type -
Ranking if in pack
Close Family -
History -
Flaws -
Other -
(Will fill mine out soon, gotta do some homework)

@Fenrir

Name - Chire Carelle
Age - 26
Physical description:
Wolf - larger build, muscular but not too much. Black fur like most of his family. His eyes are two different color, one amber and one bright green.
Human - stands 6 ft 5. Muscular build. His eyes stay the same amber and green when shifted. His hair is black and has the classic ‘bad boy’ hair cut. Typically where’s darker colored clothing since he likes to blend in with the forest around him. Gives off that emo punk vibe without going over the top.
Personality description - Chire is very protective of his pack and family, especially afterward losing both his parents. As an alpha, he’s very loving and kind with everyone. He has immense respect for all rankings in his pack as well as those outside the pack, usually taking in lone wolves and those seeking refuge from other packs. While he is loving alpha, he can also be strict and stern with his pack, especially with the betas who are learning. Some may think he’s too stern but he does it out of his love for the pack, not to diminish the pack. As a brother, he’s very protective of his little sister, sometimes too much, which she reminds him of constantly but he truly does love her. Personally, he just thinks that he would do what’s best best for the pack while also trying to be a good enough leader
Romance type - openly loving and affectionate. He wants to make someone happy. Again, he’s very protective of his loved ones. He can take somebody sass and sarcasm
Ranking if in pack - Alpha Male
Close Family - has a little sister named Valerie. His parents both died when he was around 17 and Val was 13ish. His grandmother is still alive in the pack as well as some aunts and uncles
History - first born to The Alpha male and female of the Northern pack, Chire grew up in a loving household and pack, getting along with a lot of his litter mates as well as the older wolves from a young age. When his sister was born, he spent most of his time with her, wanting to be a good big brother from the start. Later on as he grew into an adolescent wolf he went through a rough patch in life, first when his pack was attacked by hunters, and then a few years afterwards when a rogue vampire killed husband mother in cold blood. His father died from grief soon afterwards. He had to raise his little sister alone for a few years. He was made Alpha when he turned 18, learning from his own pack members as well as his family until he was ready.
Likes - he LOVES chocolate. Oddly likes cats but would never have omen of his own. He loves teaching, whether it’s school related or otherwise. He loves working with you g pups and can actually be really cute around them, sometimes acting like a pup himself
Dislikes - oh gods he hates coffee. He hates violence but is a victim of lashing out sometimes, especially when things get personal. Isn’t too fondness if Vampires since his mother’s death but isn’t slowly getting used to them ;)
Flaws - can lash out, has some violent tendencies especially when it comes to protecting those he loves but tries to keep that under control
Other - can be very wise, has a 2 crescent moon on his back that represent his late parents. Can become flustered when shown affection at first but will slowly warm up to the other partner.
(Hope you like him! Let me know if there’s anything I can elaborate on! Can’t wait to see your character!)

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Name - Ember Grace Lee
Age - 24 almost 25
Physical description -
Wolf- her wolf form is smaller than about 90% of her pack. She has a beautiful golden honey colored coat with snowy white fur from her chest to her underbelly, from her paws to her elbows and a little white patch of fur on her forehead. She gets mistaken as a larger fox quite a bit. Her fur is slightly curly, and thats only due to the fact that her hair is curly in her human form.
Her eyes are a crystal blue with specks of a deep ocean blue color in them that lights up whemever shes happy.

Human- she stands at about 5"3' in her human form. Shes quite pale but the light homey brown freckles splattered on her skin evens it out. Shes half french half russian. She has long honey golden hair thats volumous and quite curly.
Shes quite skinny with not a lot of curves. Shes pretty flat in the chest but not really at her butt, which is where he hair reaches down to.
She wears gold jewelry a lot, as it compliments her pink undertone. Ember has more full lips and will never not have lip gloss and a light blush on.
Shes got a smaller button nose and big round eyes.

Personality description -
Shes very quiet, kind and loving. Ember has a warm and welcoming aura to her as shes very motherly. She takes care of her grandma a lot, even though her mother and father are still very well alive. Theyre just busy. Shes very passionate about the things she loves and she quite honestly hates killing any animals. She much prefers human food. Shes extremely submissive though. Easily frightened by males and has extreme trust issues. (Youll read about that in her history)
Ember loves her family very much and being to middle child, shes ignored quite a lot. She doesnt have a lot of self worth, and she tries her best to fake it.

Romance type - shes very loving and motherly. Worrying a ton about the ones she loves and even moreso with one she is in love with.
Though she tends to.be more open, energetic, talkative and adventurous with them. Sharing her past or trauma is hard for her, but shes open with her romantic partner. Whoever that my happen to be ;)

Ranking if in pack
Nobody in her family is of great importance other than her father. Whos basically best friends with the alpha and thats about the closest she would ever get to becoming anything special in the pack. She could marry to the alphas son, but he was too much of a douche for her liking.

Close Family - she has little twin brothers only 5 and an an older sister. Her mother and father are alive and well, though they dont pay much attention to her. She has a grandma that shes like best friends with since none of the other girls in the pack like her. Or even notice that shes there.

History - shes lives a peaceful life, following orders and doing what shes told inside of her pack. Her mother was in france, hunting for a pack of vampires that had killed most of her pack when she met her father. Her pack, and especially her ere never defensive and always very attacky. So when an unusual pack of vamps ambushed and killed most of her pack she went out in search for them after they fled Russia. They met and rather quickly.fell in love while.her dads pack helped hers to.take down the pack of.vamps. they lived in russia for a bit until.hunters totally took over the part they were living in. They, once again had to.flee and they were able to.move to America (in there human forms for most of the time though they used their wolf forms to their advantage a mutlitude of times) theyve lived in america peacefully ever since then but mutliple males from inside the pack has taken advantage of her body and emotions mutliple times and its still been kept a secret because they know she wont talk and if she did no one would bother..
She had a girlfriend for a while, but she was human and Ember was forced to leave her so she would be safe. (Shes still into dudes also tho)

Likes: marshmellow, pups, taking care of people, the quiet and playing with the horses at the farm a good ways from the forest her pack lives in. She loves to feel protected and safe in someones arms, but its extremely rare.

Dislikes- males in general, angry people, anything aggressive. She doesnt like donkeys, bears, or domesticated dogs.
Flaws - too submissive. She can never speak up and she'll let anyone get away with hurting her. She can also tend to worry too much to where it gets annoying. But thats about it. Ember makes it her top priority to not.be annoying or a bother to.anyone.
Other - uh..i dont think so?

@Fenrir

(Ah I do! She’s great!!! I was think since she’s not in a definitive pack, she could be found by on end of Chires wolves or even Chire himself and be brought back to the pack to keep safe? Then their relationship starts from there?)

@Fenrir

(Okay, cool! And thank you!!!)

“Alpha!”
Chire spun around from talking to a female surrounded by a few pups. He turned to look at the young man running towards him. Chire shifted and met the man near the entrance of the females den, not wanting for the pups or her to worry.
“Ash, what’s wrong?” He asked, eyes flashing in concern when he didn’t see the rest of the wolves that had gone out with him earlier that day on a hunting patrol.
Ash took a deep breath before replying. “We caught a scent in the wood shop near the river. We trailed it to the fields. Female, alone for now. She seems…nervous.” Chires eyes flashed slightly before he shifted and nodded to Ash, silently ordering him to show him to where the scent was. He let out a growl as he bounded off with Ash, hoping that he wasn’t too late or that she was hurt.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Her soft paws padded along in the dirt by the river flowing through the town on either sides of the town in the forests, meeting up at the park.
Ember laid down with a thud on the cold rock next to the water as it lapped up against the side and onto the surface where she lay.
The fish peacefully swaying back and forth along the river avoided the wolf as she looked over the pond with dreary eyes. She wasnt about to kill them like anyone else would. Ember just liked looking at them in the water, undisturbed with no dirt or mud kicked up, fogging the glass like surface.
A shiver went up her spine as a small wind picked up, making the golden fur on her back stand.
The throbbing pain in her head and the stinging in her side didnt help the stressful state the small wolf was in.
Dry blood matted her golden fur on her side and wet blood still seeped through a rough wound and pooling on the rock, eventually dripping down into the crystaline water below her.
Flashbacks of the night befire flooded into her mind and made her wince. She knew she wasnt supposed to be near the other side of the forest. She just got carried away following the river. How was she supposed to know a group of hunters were there??
Blood from her forehead stung her eye, making her vision blurry.
The sight of a wolf settled in her feild of vision before she laid her head down and everything went black.

@Fenrir

(Yeah, it was meant to introduce her, but I kinda like where your response is going. Maybe we could do a rival pack type thing and Ember decides to change packs or something?)

@Fenrir

(It’s ok! I can still work with this!)
Chire and Ash made their way through the forest, moving as quickly and quietly through the Northern pack territory as they could. They barely touched the ground as they ran through the damp forest. Chire has always loved morning on their pack, the crisp air refreshing and calming. He had always dedicated a few hours to a nice run before pack duties would start. Now instead of calm and confident, Chire felt waves of anxiety roll off of him. He could feel them off Ash as well, both males concerned for what they might find. This only propelled them forwards until they reached the river back. They followed the river down until they saw a group of wolves in the distance. Bounding down from their level of ground to the lower banks below, Chire slowed his pace as he approached. Ash branches off to join his fellow betas as they all parted to let Chire through. Chire shook out his fur, not wanting the others to sense his anxiety. They had gathered a few yards away from a smaller lump of fit. His heart sank into the pit of his stomach as he slowly approached, watching carefully as the young wolf picked their head up and then plopped it back down. Chire slowly padded up to the wolf, coming to tower over them for a moment, smelling the air around them. He bent his head low and gently nudged the wolf’s head, catching the scent of pure terror as well as blood on what he could now identify as a female. He whined lowly, gently licking off blood from her head. He glanced back at the small gathering of wolves and silently ordered them to head back to the pack while he brought the She-Wolfs. Once most had left, he gently shimmied her onto his back, trying husband best not to jostle her around too much in case anything was broken. Managed to bring her back to the pack near mid-day, not allowing anyone near them both until he had taken care of her. He had seen this too many times before, a wolf hurt and possibly dying on pack grounds, no way to save them. He shook his massive head and made his way to his him, shifting once he had reached the front door. He carried the She wolf to the living room, setting her down on the couch before starting to gather a few supplies to clean her wounds as well as to prepare some food for when she woke up

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Pounding in her head as she ran as fast as her thin legs could carry her, Ember didnt dare look back. Branches hitting her face as she ducked through the thorned branches and leaves. Whines of harsh breath coming out of her throat before she toppled down a hill.
"We gottem now boys!" One man called out with a shotgun in his hands. Two more men stepped out right after a woman. Looking down the hill with flashlights and glistening iron knives in there hands they looked around for the beast, though nowhere to be seen.
Yelling and rustling could be heard from afar as she slipped into the shadows. The sound now filling the nigjtmare she relived before she woke.

The hazy scent of unfamiliarity filled her lungs as she opened her eyes.
"other wolves" she whispered to herself as she looked around.
Shifting to her human form as she found it mord comfortable oddly enough, she sat up on the couch as her hair fell over her shoulders and chest.
"Hello?" She called, her vision still hazy.
Looking down to her side, porcelain white skin stained red and a wrap around it. Ember pressed her eyebrows together in confusion. She sensed this was another wolf pack. Why didnt they kill her? She was always taught to stay away from others, as they were vicious and cold blooded. What was happening?
Panic rose up in her chest and her vision was still blurry, confusion clouding her mind.
Ember put her hand to a cut above her eyebrow and winced a put, though noticing how it had already scabbed over.

@Fenrir

Chire peeked into the living room, holding two plates of food, mostly some sort of meet with a bit of rice. He balanced a Theo day on his forearm full of fried vegetables, finding that they tasted better when crispy.
“Look who’s awake,” he smiled softly and set the plates down on the table, close enough for her to reach. He sat on the ground across from her, giving her enough space to move away if she wished.
“You must be hungry, please, eat anything you’d like.” He said, nodding to the plates of food.
He flicked his gaze up to hers, seeing that she was giving off a nervous scent. “You’re safe. No one’s going to hurt you here.” He reassured, voice soft and gentle yet still confident. “My name is Chire. I’m the male Alpha of the Northern pack.” He introduced with a small smile.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Ember gulped down the fear caught in her throat when the man came in.
He was dangerously handsome to her tastes and his voice…it was too calming. Though it was nice, she made sure to stay a good bit away from him, ready to defend herself.
Well…at least tried to anyway. She wasnt very good at it and always needed some sort of protection since she was so small. Though she always found ways to fight, using her size, speed and ability and taking advantage of that, she never had the guts to actually put up a fight. Usually she was a wuss and ran.

She leaned forward, grabbing on of the plates with fried vegetables she looked at it with a small smile before she glanced over to Chire.
Not thinking too much about if they were poisoned or not, she grabbed a forkful and slowly ate them.
After a short bit, she paused and looked up to Chire, her poofy golden hair falling out of her face a little.
"Why did you bring me here? You could have let me die" she asked cautiously. Her voice was soft, quiet and weak. Never having a voice of her own got her accustomed to that.

@Fenrir

He glared at her playfully and shook his head. “That’s not an option for me, so no I couldn’t.”
He sat cross legged on the ground and took a small plate of meat. “I’ve seen death too many times. I don’t plan on seeing it again if I can help it.”
He stood slowly, not wanting to scare her, and headed back to the kitchen to check on the rice. “Your wounds should heal soon. I only patched up the ones on your arm. If there’s more, or if you think something’s broken, we can always stop by Ashia’s home after you eat if you’d like. She’s out pack doctor you could say.” He called, coming back and offering her some water.
He smiled softly, seeing that she favored the fried vegetables.
“Where are you from?” He asked softly, not wanting to pry too much but also wanting to make sure her pack wasn’t going to cause trouble for him, or for her. “We can go back to them once you’ve healed up.”

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Leaning over in the couch to see what he was doing in the kitchen, she only stayed quiet and went back to her defensive, rather weak stance when he came back out with the glass of water.
She hesitated to take the water, but eventually did, pulling her legs up on the couch.
"Okay…thank you" she basically whispered, taking a few sips, not mentioning the fact that she had a decently deep cut on her side. It had scabbed over and wasnt deep enough for her to bleed out.
"Im…from the southern pack. Theyre….not too friendly" Ember said setting the glass down on the table and looked up to Chire.
"Im sorry. I…..should probably get going" she says going to stand but wincing in pain, her hand immediately going to her side.
"Th-theyll probably scold me of i did go back though." She says quietly, slumping back into the couch. The small, light pink dress that was draped over her skin, which is what she was wearing bedore this all.happened, was stained a little with blood and dirt. Looking down on it, she sighed. That was her favorite one

@Fenrir

He nodded and sat back down.
“The Southern Pack. No I can’t say that they are. I’m sure there are some wolves that aren’t all ruthless but not many.” Chire had met a few wolves from the Southern pack when he was first made Alpha, including there own alpha. He couldn’t say that they weren’t all horrible but he always got the feeling that there was some second hand intention with every action and word they spoke. He hadn’t heard stories about the Southern pack from the other packs, saying that they were mostly violent, especially with the lower rankings or those who were seen as weak. The fact that the She-wolf in front of him seemed to be very timid and soft spoken gave Chire the impression that her pack didn’t necessarily treat her the best.
He stood up when she tried to get up off the couch, immediately at her side when she sat back down, though not touching her. “I’m sure they’d won’t. They did have to understand that you were chased.” He flicked his gaze up to hers, something in his eyes inhumane, guaranteeing that the Southern pack wouldn’t harm her due to being in another’s pack. “Don’t worry about them for now. I’ll call Aisha so she can come over and check you over. You’re welcome to shower and change. I’ll see if my little sister has any extra clothes she did be willing to let you borrow for now.” He said, offering a small smile, before clearing the table of empty plates, leaving the extra food out in case she wanted any