forum “You don’t know what they did to me. To us.” (a continuation of an abruptly deleted thread)
Started by @Tired-but-passionate
tune

people_alt 78 followers

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

Kali's response.

She slugged his shoulder.
"stop calling me chat noir, the only reason im giving you directions is because I don't want your blood on my hands I need you alive if I want to turn you back in in exchange for my safe return back into there ranks. They will be so pissed after this."
She sighed, watching there behind and then noticed the guns aiming for his back. Crap crap crap crap she could block them but then she would be offically commiting treason, and betraying them.
if what she saw in her visions was what they do to people, she did not under any cirmcumstances want to go back to it.
They would send her back for disobedince and traitorous actions.
she couldnt go back.
She shut her eyes, i hate everything she shadow traveled them outside of the exit door and a few blocks away.
if they asked she would just say that she was trying to shadow travel away and he…he made her ake him with her or something. sure it could mean them having her show she could do it without infection but it wouldnt send her back there.
she would be a little bit safe. she stopped her breathing, slowly it down as it sped up when she thought about the place earlier.

Last reply for evan

Evan he studied the crowd, then turning in seeing the faces of them. Watching as August stopped to stare at Alister.
"Hes good August, He saved me from the aliens and helped get me and Noel out." Evan stared her down, his face switching from his friendly expression he had with the two of them.
"August Glad to see you made but wheres Malachi?" He asked her staring at her soley, not expecting something good.

@Tired-but-passionate

Alister’s response (earlier)

“Um, yes you do,” Alister said, taking the wheelchair’s handles and pushing Evan out the door, Noel following behind.
After taking the elevator downstairs, they went back to the lobby/bar/eating area. The volume was louder now. At one of the tables, Arabelle and some other people, including the woman from earlier, stood around a woman and what looked like twin brothers.
The woman sitting at the table had thick brown hair that reached just past her chin, toned skin, piercing blue eyes, and a bandaid strapped to the bridge of her nose. She wore a devastated look on her face. The twins had short, sandy hair, dark eyes, and freckly faces. One of them was looking worriedly at the woman, while the other one stared into the distance, almost somber.
Arabelle looked up. “Um, hey guys. You might want to sit down for this one.”
Noel gasped softly. She muttered to the boys, “August, Eli, and Ethan… but where is…?”
August turned her head slightly. “Noel! Oh thank goodness, you brought Arden back safe.” Her eyes studied the three of them, resting on Alister for a moment.

@Tired-but-passionate

Ouch. This girl’s ability was making his skull feel like it wanted to split open. He stumbled a bit, but kept running.
“Of course, I should’ve known. Thanks though,” Malachi panted. He wasn’t able to say much else.
They were outside, underneath a cloudy afternoon sky. Breathing fresh air into his lungs, he veered to the left, away from the other large buildings and labs. He headed for the electrical fence that created the barrier between the experimentation facilities and a birch wood forest, it’s leaves starting to turn brown and yellow.
Behind them, the aliens had burst from the door and resumed pursuing them. Some stayed behind and aimed their guns for Malachi’s back again.
“Pas de panique, don’t panic,” he chanted, both for his and the girl’s sake.
Thirty feet from the fence now. Twenty.
He did not want to be subjected to the girl’s teleportation, or whatever it was, again. And so a deadly idea made itself known in his brain.
Breathe in, breathe out. Maybe-
And that’s when he felt the bullets pelting his back.
Not even registering the pain, he rasped, “Tuck in your arms, tuck in your arms-“
And he jumped for the fence.

Well it's definitely safe to say she cursed again, she heard him mutter about not panicking and she was definitely trying not to panic. It just was working about as well as a bag with a hole in it. All the water was leaking out of the hole.
She saw the bullets pelt into his back and let out another slew of curses protecting herself and his other vulnerable parts with a shield of darkness camouflaged to look like it wasn't even there but bullets didn't hit him anymore, she cursed for not catching them sooner. She certainly swore like a sailor.
She felt his legs pushing off the ground and may have used some dark matter to push him the extra eumph over the fence and Makin sure he landed good.
She was getting tired from using it for so many different things but they had trained her well so she knew how to conserve energy. (lol this is a bit op so let me know if it's too much) she opened up a shadow travel portal big enough for arm grabbed the gun and closed the portal thing before shooting the guys in the back with guns and dropping her shield mostly, he had a weak layering. She was so hecking tired.

@Tired-but-passionate

(Ehhh I think she could do all those things with her training and stuff, but she’s on the shoulder of a man who is literally running for his life, so she’s probably bouncing on his shoulder a lot. Plus I don’t think she could pull out a gun and start shooting right as they’re jumping over an electrical fence. Also they’re probably gonna land really hard so…)

@Tired-but-passionate

August nodded, acknowledging Alister and Evan’s defense. Then her eyes flicked downward with renewed grief. “That’s… that’s what I was going to tell you all.”
Then she perked up. “Oh, right. Do you want the good news or the bad news first?”

@Tired-but-passionate

The girl’s ability was almost enough. His foot barely grazed the top of the fence.
Breathe in. Breathe out.
A painful jolt went through him, and he blacked out for a second as he tumbled over the other side. He hit the grassy strip of ground with a hard thud.

“Are you sure?” August furrowed her brow. “I feel like I can only tell it in the opposite order.”
“It doesn’t matter babe. Just tell us,” Arabelle took her hand in reassurance.
“Alright,” she sighed, but her expression became resolute. “The prison invasion was successful. We still need confirmation from Emery of whether everyone made it into hiding, but we got everybody out.”
“That’s great, that’s great,” Arabelle breathed.
“But when me and Malachi were coming to report back to you, um…” she lost her words for a moment. “We were running to get to Eli and Ethan’s car, and I was holding his hand so we were invisible and I don’t know what happened-“ her voice gradually rose in pitch. “But I couldn’t feel his hand anymore and he was gone.”
She held her head in her hands now, rocking back in forth.
Noel’s mouth hung open, and Alister put a hand on her shoulder.

Evan waited for the bad news to arrive.
It arrived alright.
"We don't know for certain if anything bad has happened to him yet. Theres still time to back track and see if he maybe got lost or-" He started out, spewing out ideas but he knew that he was wrong, someone with a similar ability must have grabbed him or something of the sort.

Kali I would say flew from his grasp, landing a couple feet away and hitting her head against he ground hard and knocking out unconscious.
Hitting a specific spot and gaining her another vision, but this time a new one.
this time she didn't know if she would walk up again.
The same black haired lady was holding her little hand but she seemed a bit older.
She saw a little boy with black hair, just like hers and the lady holding her hand.
A man with brown hair and brown eyes was holding the little boys hand and the little boy stared at her and she stared back. She had a feeling that she needed to protect the little boy.
So she reached out her hand for the little boy to take, he reached out for hers but then the dad pulled the little boy away from them.
Screaming at the lady, and her.
She desperately reached out for the little boy's hand, the little boy was crying. he reached out for her hand but the man picked him up and walked away disappearing forever.
she was crying again.

(okay so since they most likely don't have dye we can say that even's white hair is a lot more faded and looks similar to kali's.)

@Tired-but-passionate

August was silent for a moment, thinking. “….There was… a girl…”
“A girl?” Arabelle echoed.
“We were moving through the alleyway, and all of a sudden she was there, asking to talk to Malachi alone… we couldn’t stop, so we told her to leave.”
“You…” Noel swallowed. “You don’t think she captured him somehow, do you?”
“I’m not sure, but she was the last person we saw before we- I met up with Eli and Ethan. And she didn’t look like she was one of the prisoners or rebels. And she came out of nowhere, in the middle of an alley.”
“I mean, that is pretty unusual.” Noel tilted her head.

@Tired-but-passionate

Malachi couldn’t move. He assumed that’s why the aliens stopped shooting. Trying to regain feeling in his arms and legs, one thought ran through his mind.
Did it work this time?
He didn’t see a blood pool forming around him, so it must have. But the electrocution hurt really bad, and he couldn’t move, so maybe it only worked for the bullets?
And where was the the girl? He tried moving his head to look around, hoping the aliens wouldn’t notice, but his neck felt stiff and heavy.
“Merde…”
(It’s not a curse word if it’s in a different language lol)

(lol)

Kali still laid there, trying to figure who that boy had been and why the man took him away from her soo soon. She could recall tiny slivers of holding the boy when he was a young baby. Then it skipped forward to show someone just a year younger then her, with white hair fading into grey and black with the man's eyes, but the little boys face.

"A girl? do you remember what she looked like?" he asked Her having a bit of new found hope they he didn't know if this would just end up being a bad end, nothing nowhere.
"Maybe she, either she can teleport or she can copy ability because if she took malachi without you noticing then she might have been invisible and ran up to catch up with you guys."

@Tired-but-passionate

“That’s very possible,” Noel put a hand to her chin.
“Yes…” August’s piercing eyes dulled, looking at something only she could see. “She was small; I think she came up to Malachi’s… uh, right here?” She gestured around the bottom of her rib cage. “Slim too. Straight blonde hair that went past her shoulders, I think. Big dark eyes. I… I don’t think she was a child, but she was definitely younger than me or Malachi.”
Arabelle’s gaze was hard. “But even if we knew who she was, and if she captured or did something to him, we still don’t know where he is.” She paused. “You were in that intersection with the watchtower, right? That’s where we sent Eli and Ethan.”
“Yes.”
“We could try looking around there, he can’t have gone far.”
“Not right now though, okay?” She glanced up at her.
“Right. You must be tired. Eli, Ethan, you guys okay?”
One of the brothers, the one nearest to August, glanced up at the name Eli. “Um, I guess. She kinda left out the part about the car getting destroyed though…”
Arabelle gave them a look.