forum All my rps r ded so.... rp with a smol 'vegan' vampire?
Started by @Kinarymo
tune

people_alt 78 followers

@Kinarymo

I've tried doing this one several times before but it never got far enough to actually get into the 'start' of the action y-y

Basic plot is, your character stumbles upon an abandoned manor off some forest road and takes shelter from the upcoming storm(?) - dunno wat season it is, it can be any storm tbh .-.
While in the manor, they find that despite the abandoned look, someone is living there, hidden behind piles of rubble and secret doors.

i'd really like to get this somewhere, at least this time y-y

@Kinarymo

(awe, sorry for responding late, i got distracted by the commissions @-@ So, uh, if its oki, imma post my character, so u can have an idea of what hes like qvq)

@Kinarymo

the boyo is here:

Name: Damien Oletus

Age: 15 yrs (in physical appearance, his actual age is very vague)

Species: Vampire, a cross between a Vampire Progenitor and a human(??)

Favorite Foods&Drinks: Usually tomato and meat based foods, chocolate and sourcherry juice. He's never had blood before because he's really scared of people

Appearance + Usual Clothing:
Rather skinny, with pale porcelain like skin.
His hair appears black at first, but in clear light its actually a dark shade of pine green, styled in a simple neck length bob haircut. He has soft teal eyes, always looking like hes about to start shedding tears, the left one being the center of a big scar which gives his face a broken mask aspect

Due to the isolation from the world, he doesn't keep up with fashion - his main outfit is made of a large white overcoat like piece, with large sleeves and openings from the hip down to the hem, exposing his dark trousers, grey socks and simple black shoes - stuff he's picked up from the manor and modified to fit him

Brief Personality:
A really shy, awkward and sensitive boi, scared of most people, especially adults. However, he has a kind heart, and hes willing to help those he considers friends. He fears getting too comfortable with someone, but once he does, his emotionally clingy side emerges. He is very ashamed in his scar, and refuses to talk about it.

Abilities (optional):
As the direct descendant of a Progenitor, he has pretty much all the abilities of his vampire parent, but without consuming blood they're either very weak or totally inaccessible - this is one of the reasons his face never regenerated

Backstory:
Born to a Vampire Progenitor and a human, Damien had a pretty peaceful childhood, raised by his mother in the absence of his father, who was presumably imprisoned by humans who feared his powers. He grew up really sheltered due to his mixed heritage and was very fond of his mother, whom he loved dearly.
But after an unfortunate event that unearthed his secret heritage, he was forced to flee from home at a very young age, harmed by the people who sought to destroy all vampire traces in the area. Injured and scared, he hid deep in the forest before passing out eventually from blood loss; he would have died if it wasn't for a lonely woman, who happened to be in the right place at the right time. She took the injured child to the abandoned manor in which she had found refuge and nursed him back to health. In the time he spent there, he began considering the woman his new mother and stayed close to her, until she eventually died of sickness and old age. Since then, Damien has been living alone in the abandoned manor, hiding away whenever he senses someone else's presence

Other:
He is pretty much immune to garlic and sunlight - he only gets a bad stomach ache after eating too much garlic sauce and has a general predisposition to sunburns due to his pale skin.
He absolutely dreads jumpscares, so any kind of jumpscare will make him sob.

@Kinarymo

(I'll be going to sleep now, cuz its late asf and i dont want my dad walking in on me, so i will reply tomorrow at the first hour. Feel free to ask me if u hav any questions ^^)

@FanfictionFanatic group

Name: Marissa ”Mari” Dawson

Species: totally completely human

Favorite Foods&Drinks: just about anything Italian and loves dark chocolate and caramel (Especially salted)

Appearance + Usual Clothing:
Average height for her age, dark brown eyes and hair that reaches her mid-back and is often styled into a braid of some kind. She has a light tan and a smattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose. Usually a jeans and t-shirt are her typical outfit, and a pull-over hoodie when it gets cold. But she does like to wear long skirts on occasion.

Brief Personality:
Mari is a somewhat outgoing, friendly person who loves being outdoors when possible. She's also a bit curious and does her best not to show when she's scared of something. Enjoys quiet runs by herself and can be very protective of those she cares about… Not afraid to throw the first punch in those cases.

Abilities (optional): None but she can speak a little bit of Spanish and Italian.

Backstory:
Fairly normal as far as she’s concerned. She has a mom and dad and two younger twin brothers, Cory and Jake, aged 10. Her best friend is a quarter Italian.

Other:
(hope you don't mind me using Google Translate…)

@Kinarymo

(awe, i like her, shes adorable qvq And im glad u like him <3 Its not necessarily a romantic rp, it could be if u want to, but my boi is a bit smol atm ^^' Anything else u need to know or should i throw in a starter?)

@FanfictionFanatic group

(😊 Thank you! It doesn't have to be romantic. Like I said, I need to work on writing platonic friendships so… either way is fine with me. Hmmm, I don't think I have any questions at the moment so you can go ahead with the starter.)

@Kinarymo

(alrighty then ^^ - tiny side note, my replies for possibly up until the 15th will be a bit scarce, given im supposed to complete a big commission and i will most likely be drawing all day long, so big sorry in advance ;; )

@Kinarymo

Night time was approaching fast as the last amber rays of the setting sun fell over the forest and the dark clouds at the horizon foretold the approach of a possible storm tonight.
The chill breeze blowing through the trees made the leaves rustle and the branches creak eerily in the silence of the forest

@FanfictionFanatic group

Mari smiled a little to herself as she watched the sky for a moment before sliding on a hoodie and her running shoes. ”I’m going out for a run!”

”Try to be back before the storm!” her dad called from the other room.

”Sure!” Mari answered as she put in her headphones and started jogging out the door with no real destination in mind.

@Kinarymo

The atmosphere was devoid of its usual ambient critter noises, who most likely took shelter from the upcoming storm, leaving only the intensifying wind to rustle the leaves and whistle among the trees.
A distant rumble announced the approach of the storm, apparently coming sooner than expected.

@FanfictionFanatic group

The only sounds the young woman noticed was the music playing in her ears, her heart racing… and the thunder. She looked up at the clouds for a moment and continued running. Honestly, she didn't mind if she got a little wet on the run. It was sort of refreshing, she would just have to be careful if it started getting too heavy of a storm.

@Kinarymo

The path she'd chosen was deserted and at the very least somewhat well lit by the sky, having no trees to block the light coming from above. Several tiny water droplets made their way on to her face, carried by the wind. The storm wasnt here yet, but if the wind kept up like this, it might not be too long until it actually got here.

At some point on the path, there was a small crossroads of sorts, where the main path she was on met with a smaller, almost invisible deer path

@FanfictionFanatic group

Normally, Mari would take the main path without a second thought. But there was something electric in the air that caused her to turn down the smaller trail. It was probably just ozone really but the thought of a little adventure brought a smile to her face and she was sure she could find her way back before the weather changed for the worst.

@Kinarymo

The rustling of leaves continued all the while she walked, most of the luminosity being now diminished by the tree tops. Several more drops found their way onto her skin, but at larger intervals than the others, either because of the shelter created by the trees or just because the wind had carried them there, as stated before.

The path was very small, clearly unused for years on end, but there were several small places where one could make out some sort of markers that diferentiated the path from the rest of the forest floor. Perhaps this was once a used road, but had been forgotten

@FanfictionFanatic group

Mari continued her run, thankful for the cover the canopy provided which allowed her to extend her run for now. There was an occasional brief pause in her music so she could hear the wind through the leaves, a beautiful sound most of the time. Her smile grew a little at the sight of the markers since they would make finding her way home easier though she was curious about why they were here or who had placed them. Maybe she would find an old map in the library after school sometime.

@Kinarymo

After several more minutes of what was just leaves rustling in the wind, water droplets started falling more often, touchinf her face, hair and body. The clouds also looked way darker than they did before, so much that the whole sky had lost most of its light.

But as she kept moving forward and the droplets became more and more frequent, small gaps in the canopy allowed her to see further ahead of the road. In the distance, a dark shape was profiled against the grey sky, illuminated by the fading light of the setting sun.