forum The S.A.S. (Recruitment/OOC)
Started by @Dragoncita group
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@Dragoncita group

The year is 3100, The world as we know it is about to change. Supernatural creatures are growing in number & appearances across the globe. The Government fearing that society couldn't handle such knowledge has made a new Branch known as 'S.A.S', or 'Supernatural against Supernatural'.

This branch had the sworn duty of defending humans & the supernatural that had registered themselves to the government. The registered creatures were treated like normal humans with the same rights as long as they renewed documents every three years and obeyed human laws.

S.A.S is made of meta-humans, cyborgs, & many other mystic creatures that acted as weapons of the government and a task force to hunt down trouble making supernatural in the world. The exact number in this branch is unknown but commonly a squad of up to four individuals would be formed.

These Squads would then be tasked to take care of any business concerning benefits and possible dangers to the society and our world.

—–OTHER INFO—–

Kinda a freestyle RP, but with a sorta focused storyline

Mostly we will have different scenarios pop up for our characters to take care of, which could be called 'mini-stories'. The mini-stories will just be cases for our characters to take care of

Have a scenario/case you wanna have our characters do, feel free to share it in this chat when ya join, or PM me about it
I have a few scenarios to run past and possibly begin

I will be making a separate thread where the original RP will be happening

—–RULES—–

~Need 3 (1 other supernatural and 2 humans, cyborg/metahuman) other people

~Drama, probably gonna happen between characters

~Absolutely NO godmodding, if I see any of this I'll kick you from the RP

~Mature RP, expect mature themes

~Semi-lit to literate RP
This means several paragraphs

~There will be a posting order

~Posting, take your time, sometimes takes me several days before I am able to post

~This is not first come first serve. I will ask you provide a writing sample, before deciding who will join

Any other questions, feel free to PM me
Thanks

~Dragoncita

P.S.

A friend from awhile back helped with the plot
I fleshed it out a bit more. So credit also goes to them for this idea

—–CHARACTER SKELETON—–

Username:

Name:

Years: (amount of years you've been in the S.A.S, pretty much your characters experience)

Species: (Human/Cyborg/Metahuman or supernatural?)

Powers/Abilities:

Weapons: (up to 5, this is optional)

Weaknesses: (least 1, be it mental, physical, etc.)

Bio/History: (How you came to be apart of the S.A.S)

Other Info: (optional, if your character has anything extra that doesn't fit anywhere else)

Appearance:

—–ACCEPTED CHARACTERS—–

Supernatural 1: CLOSED

Username: Dragoncita

Name: Blake Savary

True name unknown

Exact Age - Figured to be somewhere in the 800's

Years: Been apart of the S.A.S. for about 12 years now

Species: Supernatural - Omukade (Named after the giant centipede monster of Japanese Folklore, thought to actually be a unique strain of Corruption)

Powers/Abilities: Human form, always seen in this. No one is sure exactly what his true form looks like…except a select few

Venomous Bite - Extremely venomous bite, there are no known antidotes

Venomous Spit - Able to spit his venom, creating a dangerous mist, or even a pure jet of the venomous liquid against enemies

Hypnosis - Blake has the uncanny ability to hypnotize his prey. Long as they stare directly into his eyes, he can send the person or creature into a trance-like state. Once whoever is in this state, is at the mercy of whatever Blake does with them. Often done to get answers/information with more stubborn individuals

Corrupt Parasites - A grotesque option to attack. Blake releases smaller, demonic looking larvae, the creatures often seeking out the closest, potential host. The creatures, once finding a suitable host, will burrow into the body, seeking vital organs to cling to. Whatever information the host learns, so does the parasite, all the while the parasite slowly drains the lifeforce of the host

The other option these parasites can take is to transform the host, physically and mentally, creating insect-like monstrosities that listen only to Blake

Only Blake can remove these parasites

Terrain Versatility - Being a massive centipede like beast has its benefits. Blake can often traverse through areas others would find difficult

Vertical wall with seemingly no grips/textures, no problem. Tight space that seems impassable, leave it to Blake to find a way through a crack. Need to move horizontal, easily done.

Burrow - In his true form, Blake can easily burrow through nearly any and all terrain

He has used this to create pitfall traps and similar constructs

Weapons: Urumi (whip sword), several hidden throwing daggers

Weaknesses: Sensitive eyes to a certain degree. Flashing, bright lights will disorient Blake, often driving him off to find a burrow somewhere

Fire; Blake is incredibly weak to flames and heat.

Blake may seem aloof at times. He doesn't really know what 'fear' is, being an apex predator, so this has made some situations…interesting/unfavorable at times

Bio/History: 'Blake Savary', the alias which he took when he woke from a long slumber. Though most of the files about 'Blake' are highly confidential. Meaning little to no one truly knows about this strange male.

Other Info: Often seen with a large, centipede creature curled around his neck, supposedly thought to be an older variant of the corrupt parasites in 'pure' form, meaning it hadn't taken a host, simply growing normally.

Oddly, Blake enjoys listening to 'chill' music. Claims it helps keep him calm and think clearly.

Appearance:

Human Form - https://i.imgur.com/HnjSyEW.jpg

True Form - Revealed in due time

—–

Supernatural 2: CLOSED

Username: Siberse

Name: Jill Etcans / Zubi

Years: 2 years

Species: Demon

Powers/Abilities: Jill's intent in life wasn't to hurt anyone, but she knows when to call upon Zubi to become… something other than human. Only in dire situations will Jill willingly use Zubi's powers, but it is entirely Zubi's decision to help out or not.

Demonic Resistance: As a passive ability, Jill and Zubi are resistant against both damage from fire and mind-affecting attacks.

Frightening Presence: Zubi can choose to show her full form to enemies, sacrificing a significant amount of Jill's health to scare enemies away from her. If Jill dies while Zubi is in control… well, we don't want that to happen ;)

Hellscape: Zubi can cause the ground around her to go up in flames as long as it is within 10 feet of her. Zubi can travel more quickly on this terrain.

Brute Force: When any attack would knock Jill to the ground, she instead drops to a kneeling position, which she can return to a standing position within 5 seconds. Only Jill can do this.

Otherworldly Shield: At the cost of some of Zubi's essence escaping into the world, Jill can create a shadowy shield that will protect her from any one attack.

Weapons: Jill has two nunchucks on her upper thigh, two whips at her hips, and a greatsword behind her back. Jill mainly uses the nunchucks, and Zubi uses the rest

Weaknesses: When Jill doesn't meditate, Zubi's presence becomes stronger within her for 24 hours. Also the fact that Zubi is unpredictable at times.

Bio/History: Originally a human in a thieves guild, Jill took pride in teaching people lessons and to do what was right. In return, one of the head captains in the guild sent her a present… something that, in his words to Jill's good friend, would, "Show her for what she truly is." For Zubi was always a part of Jill, just suppressed because it was only a small portion of Zubi, and therefore didn't affect Jill much. However, when Jill received the totem, she had a sudden urge to destroy it. Jill's eyes flickered for a second as her hands broke the totem in two. That was when Jill was no longer fully human.
Jill had to leave her family because she knew that she had just become a threat to them, and for a while, Jill couldn't control what had awakened within her, and Zubi went out of control before S.A.S. found them. Sadly, S.A.S. could not find a way for Zubi to safely be contained. However, with the information S.A.S. had gathered through a multitude of tests, Jill's conscious could be separated from Zubi's, and control was handed back to Jill via a special robotic arm.
From then on, Jill has been working for S.A.S. for a good while, though Zubi despises it.

Other Info: If the whole Jill/Zubi thing doesn't make sense, I unintentionally made their concept be a lot like the Enchantress from the Suicide Squad movie.

Appearance: Standing at 5'7", Jill is an athletic woman with more muscles than reflex. She has short brown hair with dark brown eyes that are analytical. Jill's typical sleek clothing makes up for the lack of bust.

—–

Human/Cyborg/Metahuman 1: CLOSED

Username:
PrettyLittlePyro

Name:
Zephyr Gaverin, goes by Zeph, Gav, or Gaverin

Years:

Species:
Cyborg

Powers/Abilities:
N/A

Weapons:
He prefers to use guns, obviously.
He has a sort of whip inside his metal arm that he uses, and some sort of metal claw.
Any number of knives or daggers, a blow gun.
He has tiny blades that can pop out of his fingers, as well as a moving saw.
He likes to use a curved blade, like the blade of a scythe, to fight, because it can grab the weapons of enemies.

Weaknesses:
Well, heat, for one thing. Sure, he doesn’t mind it a whole lot, but it can be bad for all the metal in him, because it might overheat, or melt if it’s hot enough.
Water can hurt him if he’s not waterproofing his metal parts.
Cramped spaces. He’s terrified of them, and would rather die than go into a place where he can barely more his arms and legs.
The sound of a slap or a hit. He has severe trauma from when he was a kid, and so even the sound of hitting, whether in joke or not, makes him flinch.
The past. He’s always having dreams about his past, that will wake him up in the late night and keep him up.

Bio/History:
He was beaten as a child, severely. I won’t go into the reason why, though. There’s a lot of complicated reasons, and so it will take a while to write down. He killed his mom when he was 13, and ran from the orphanage many times.
When he was 16, he had an “incident” where the orphanage he was at was attached by a strange creature with poisonous capabilities. He was caught in the fight, and had to have limbs removed. He had also been bitten, and since the poison was spreading risk fast, and didn’t have an antidote, they made the rest of his metal body, to help remove the toxins when they got too great.
He lived as a homeless cyborg for a while, nursing revenge for the creature that had done this to him, until he saw recruitment posters for the SAS. He joined instantly, and has never regretted it.

Other Info:
Zephyr is an assassin-type cyborg, built for speed and killing.
He has the nickname of the “Dark Blade” among his friends, because of his excellent stealth skills.

Appearance:
Lean and muscular, a little bit like a runner. He’s not skinny, but he’s not the overly muscular type, kind of in the middle.
His skin is pale and slightly sickly, no matter how much he tries to get it tanned, it just always looks like that. He goes out in the sun and immediately gets burned badly.
His human eye is a light blue color, with long lashes.
His hair is an inky black, cut in a soldier's style, buzzed decently close to the scalp. Sometimes he lets it grown out longer, but he doesn’t like to do that much, since it’s easier for the opponent to grab his hair that way, and use it as a weakness.
He has lots of scars crisscrossing his back, and some newer ones on his flesh arm and hand.
Almost half of his body is made of metal. His right arm and leg are, along with the right and center of his torso. The metal creeps up his neck and to the right side of his face, where it covers most of his jaw, avoids his nose, and one eye, and most of his forehead. The metal is all a dark silver-gray. His right eye is a glowing blue, but turns red when it finds a target. He has several small weapons and tools inside his body, that makes his job much easier. He looks frightening, and almost more of an enemy than a friend, so new people often don’t trust him. He usually wears all black, with a hoodie to hide as much of his face as is humanly possible, and he has a glove over his metal hand.

—–

Human/Cyborg/Metahuman 2: CLOSED

Username: AloeVera

Name: Edward Kalor

Age: He stopped counting after 19; someone convinced him that as a cyborg, age doesn't really mean anything anymore, but he appears to be in his mid 20s.

Years: Going on 7 years now, he's very loyal and obeys his authority blindly.

Species: Cyborg

Powers/Abilities: Edward was built as a war machine; he checks all the physical abilities list, but keep in mind that his mental strength was thrown out the window to make room for War Capabilities.

Super Strength: Edward contains the unstoppable force similar to that of a hydraulic press. To properly utilize this sort of strength, he'd have to put all of his weight into whatever he's trying to overpower. Regardless, he's significantly stronger than humans/average strength.

Tank: Edward's skin is especially tough, and he can take many physical blows before it starts to have any effect on him.

Sharpshooter: Edward is precise and impressive for long distance shooting.

Technologically Inclined: Edward is especially skilled in modern technology and electronics.

Melee Heat: Edward can increase the palm of his hand's heat to burn human skin.

Weapons: Handgun, Iron Fists (literally), and a sniper rifle.

Weaknesses: As stated earlier, though Edward is strong physically, he's weak-minded and eaily influenced. S.A.S. is the only authority he truly respects and follows it without question. He has a superiority complex and often feels threatened when someone else is praised that isn't him.

Bio/History: His father worked for a shady organization, but after a while his father found out about the dark underlying practices of the organization. Disgusted, he quit his job and had to find work elsewhere; unfortunately, the organization didn't want their dark secrets to get out, so they sent to have their ex-employee killed. Eddie then had to live with his uncle and cousin from age 5. When he was about 18, he found work at the S.A.S., but he wasn't physically inclined, so he received an operation that enhanced his abilities, turning him into a cyborg. In the process, he lost a majority of his memories, forgetting his father, uncle, and cousin.

Other Info: N/A

Appearance: Dark brown hair, curly on the top, short on the sides. He has pale skin with freckles and baby blue eyes. He's 5'10, but stands stiff to appear taller. He wears a beige button up with long cuffed sleeves and brown pants, a brown tank top under the shirt.

@PrettyLittlePyro

(Here’s a sample. It’s not my best, but I hope it’s okay!)

"They gave us another one of these stupid jobs," Zyl complained. "It's almost as if they want to get rid of us." He perched on the roof next to Ceria, and passersby looked up at him in awe, and a little bit of fear. After all, no matter how many times you see a dragon, it's still frightening.

"They might be," Ceria agreed, legs swinging over the edge of the roof. "Although I'm not sure why they'd want to do that. It's not like there are many mages here in the first place, so trying to get rid of one just renders them weaker. And heaven knows that it's a sin to be weak." She rolled her eyes in disdain. "Seriously, why are we the only ones being sent? There are so many more mages that have experience with this kind of thing. I think they might just be tired of our incompetence." She sighed and took another sip of her coffee, the plastic cup hot in her fingers.

When the city government sends an order to the youngest mage they have, telling them to go and explore an ancient city, which had recently appeared, you'd think that they were crazy. And, they were, the stupid power-hungry bastards. Ceria was the most free-spirited of all of the mage in Kalmai, and no one liked it.

Except for her, of course. She hated being held down by the shackles of duty and responsibility.

"Well, what do you say?" She asked, reaching up to rub her hand along the smooth, warm scales of her best friend, her partner, her dragon. "Should we go and see what's so special about this ancient city of theirs? I hear there's usually good stuff in places like that. We could finally get enough money to live somewhere that isn't this awful city."

Zyl nudged the palm of her hand before curling up into a ball and resting his head on his paws. "Whatever you like. It might be a nice change of scenery, though, and it'd certainly smell better than it does here."

Ceria giggled. Kalmai was famous for not only having 7 mages, and for its size, but also for its stench. With refugees pouring in all the time, there were lots of homeless people here, and they never washed. Out in a desert-like place like this, there was little water as it was.

"Well, I guess we'll accept. Not because they ordered us, but because we can't stand being in this shitty city for a moment longer." She smiled and stood. "I'll put that in my response. It will make it much more enjoyable."

@AloeVera groupMentallyImInACottage

( Hello! The attention to detail and rules of this has got me so tempted to join, so I hope to be accepted! Quick question; would you prefer just any writing example? Or would you rather I post a form of my character, and then provide a writing example of said character?)

( Alright cool, I'll go ahead and post one for tonight while I'm here.)

I close my eyes.
It's dark, but that makes sense because it's almost three in the morning. Nevertheless it couldn't be darker behind my eyelids.
The concept of everything all at once races through my mind in circles, round and round it goes for what feels like hours, maybe even days.
I want to sit down and calm my mind but I can't move. Not because of anything detrimental, simply because I don't feel like moving.
I lie still, frozen in my own complacency as the soul inside of me wreaks havoc over every inch of my heart and mind.
I can't feel anything, technically, but the combination of my stresses, responsibilities, issues, and interests all doubling down on me really begins to overwhelm my system. Though I am quiet and peaceful physically, there is a massacre transpiring mentally and spiritually and my eyes remain wide open. I'm breathing, yes, but I'm holding my breath, anxious to see how this will end.
At this point there's no hope in sleeping. I open my eyes and see her, standing a few feet away from me. Just like everyone else, she wasn't looking at me. She never spoke, but she never shut up. It's like trying to silence that ringing in your ear; only more noise could drown her out.
She huffed a sigh, running her finger through the cold, smoothed wood. Though it wasn't dusty, she pretended as if it was, rubbing her fingers together as she closely examined her skin. Anything to avoid eye contact.
"I just don't understand. Why is everyone supposed to live the same life?"
She flicks her forefinger and thumb away, in order to brush away the nonexistent dust from her likewise skin.
"I'm doing what I'm supposed to do, I've found love, I'm pursuing my dreams, I'm blasting music in the car, I'm making friends, but for some reason I'm dissatisfied."
The other voice finally spoke, as if the opportunity to strike had revealed itself.
"You want to escape your current life?"
I quickly look down to the floor, exhaling a weighted fit of air. After a few frigid moments of silence, I shake my head to respond.
"No. I'm not going to fall for that. I'm not looking for a permanent escape. Just a vacation."
The second voice responds, jealousy turning her words green.
"Just say a little prayer and you'll get into heaven. There's your vacation."
She-no, I- I shake my head, tightening my throat so that I could speak without my voice cracking.
"But I'm just making it worse. The longer I think about my unhappiness the more unhappy I get. I'm scared that I'll disenchant myself for too long. I'm scared I won't return to contentment."
Tile always seemed the coolest when one seeks warmth. She couldn't retreat anywhere. Everything was cold.
"Stop trying to resist it, then. Stop fantasizing about a better life, because it's never going to happen."
"That's letting depression win. I won't let you take control and convince myself it's for my benefit. You know I'm not that stupid, don't amuse me."
"Alright, you got me. But I'm serious." She takes a few steps forward, ensuring sincerity as she turns around to leave. "Disillusionment is a sponge, and you need to stay hydrated. If you just accepted things as the way they are, maybe you could find your joy again. Think about it, why don't you?"
For some reason, it grew darker when she left. The air so thick, but so frigid, like humidity became frozen.
I'd hug myself for warmth, but that wouldn't do any good. She's already gotten under my skin, despite my desperate attempts to keep her out. Her sickly words clawed through my skull like a cat with a roughly worn toy. I could never truly escape her, no matter how much I lie to myself; she'll always be here, and there's nothing I can do to fix it.
I only have myself to blame, though, so I guess in a way it's better for her to stay.

@PrettyLittlePyro

Username:
PrettyLittlePyro

Name:
Zephyr Gaverin, goes by Zeph, Gav, or Gaverin

Years:

Species:
Cyborg

Powers/Abilities:
N/A

Weapons:
He prefers to use guns, obviously.
He has a sort of whip inside his metal arm that he uses, and some sort of metal claw.
Any number of knives or daggers, a blow gun.
He has tiny blades that can pop out of his fingers, as well as a moving saw.
He likes to use a curved blade, like the blade of a scythe, to fight, because it can grab the weapons of enemies.

Weaknesses:
Well, heat, for one thing. Sure, he doesn’t mind it a whole lot, but it can be bad for all the metal in him, because it might overheat, or melt if it’s hot enough.
Water can hurt him if he’s not waterproofing his metal parts.
Cramped spaces. He’s terrified of them, and would rather die than go into a place where he can barely more his arms and legs.
The sound of a slap or a hit. He has severe trauma from when he was a kid, and so even the sound of hitting, whether in joke or not, makes him flinch.
The past. He’s always having dreams about his past, that will wake him up in the late night and keep him up.

Bio/History:
He was beaten as a child, severely. I won’t go into the reason why, though. There’s a lot of complicated reasons, and so it will take a while to write down. He killed his mom when he was 13, and ran from the orphanage many times.
When he was 16, he had an “incident” where the orphanage he was at was attached by a strange creature with poisonous capabilities. He was caught in the fight, and had to have limbs removed. He had also been bitten, and since the poison was spreading risk fast, and didn’t have an antidote, they made the rest of his metal body, to help remove the toxins when they got too great.
He lived as a homeless cyborg for a while, nursing revenge for the creature that had done this to him, until he saw recruitment posters for the SAS. He joined instantly, and has never regretted it.

Other Info:
Zephyr is an assassin-type cyborg, built for speed and killing.
He has the nickname of the “Dark Blade” among his friends, because of his excellent stealth skills.

Appearance:
Lean and muscular, a little bit like a runner. He’s not skinny, but he’s not the overly muscular type, kind of in the middle.
His skin is pale and slightly sickly, no matter how much he tries to get it tanned, it just always looks like that. He goes out in the sun and immediately gets burned badly.
His human eye is a light blue color, with long lashes.
His hair is an inky black, cut in a soldier's style, buzzed decently close to the scalp. Sometimes he lets it grown out longer, but he doesn’t like to do that much, since it’s easier for the opponent to grab his hair that way, and use it as a weakness.
He has lots of scars crisscrossing his back, and some newer ones on his flesh arm and hand.
Almost half of his body is made of metal. His right arm and leg are, along with the right and center of his torso. The metal creeps up his neck and to the right side of his face, where it covers most of his jaw, avoids his nose, and one eye, and most of his forehead. The metal is all a dark silver-gray. His right eye is a glowing blue, but turns red when it finds a target. He has several small weapons and tools inside his body, that makes his job much easier. He looks frightening, and almost more of an enemy than a friend, so new people often don’t trust him. He usually wears all black, with a hoodie to hide as much of his face as is humanly possible, and he has a glove over his metal hand.

(Is he okay?)

Username: AloeVera

Name: Edward Kalor

Age: He stopped counting after 19; someone convinced him that as a cyborg, age doesn't really mean anything anymore, but he appears to be in his mid 20s.

Years: Going on 7 years now, he's very loyal and obeys his authority blindly.

Species: Cyborg

Powers/Abilities: Edward was built as a war machine; he checks all the physical abilities list, but keep in mind that his mental strength was thrown out the window to make room for War Capabilities.

Super Strength: Edward contains the unstoppable force similar to that of a hydraulic press. To properly utilize this sort of strength, he'd have to put all of his weight into whatever he's trying to overpower. Regardless, he's significantly stronger than humans/average strength.

Tank: Edward's skin is especially tough, and he can take many physical blows before it starts to have any effect on him.

Sharpshooter: Edward is precise and impressive for long distance shooting.

Technologically Inclined: Edward is especially skilled in modern technology and electronics.

Melee Heat: Edward can increase the palm of his hand's heat to burn human skin.

Weapons: Handgun, Iron Fists (literally), and a sniper rifle.

Weaknesses: As stated earlier, though Edward is strong physically, he's weak-minded and eaily influenced. S.A.S. is the only authority he truly respects and follows it without question. He has a superiority complex and often feels threatened when someone else is praised that isn't him.

Bio/History: His father worked for a shady organization, but after a while his father found out about the dark underlying practices of the organization. Disgusted, he quit his job and had to find work elsewhere; unfortunately, the organization didn't want their dark secrets to get out, so they sent to have their ex-employee killed. Eddie then had to live with his uncle and cousin from age 5. When he was about 18, he found work at the S.A.S., but he wasn't physically inclined, so he received an operation that enhanced his abilities, turning him into a cyborg. In the process, he lost a majority of his memories, forgetting his father, uncle, and cousin.

Other Info: N/A

Appearance: Dark brown hair, curly on the top, short on the sides. He has pale skin with freckles and baby blue eyes. He's 5'10, but stands stiff to appear taller. He wears a beige button up with long cuffed sleeves and brown pants, a brown tank top under the shirt.

@chaos_generator_13 language

Mikey's car smelled like actual shit.
The old junk heap was barely held together by glue and more duct tape than she thought existed.
She hated getting rides from him. Somehow the seat springs always made their way up your ass. But she dealt with because he was the only one who would give her a ride.
"Are you going to sulk the whole ride? Or are you going to tell me what's going on with you, Aly?"
She scowled, hoping to discourage him.
"Nothing."
He barked a laugh.
"Bullshit. You've been like this for a week."
The young woman sighed.
"Fine, whatever. You asked.
It's my mom. She's been acting wierd again. Won't look me in the eyes, stays away from windows. It's freaking me out."
A concerned look crossed Mikey's face.
"You don't think that… Algol back, do you?"
She shook her head. "I don't know. If he is… I don't even want to think about it."

@Dragoncita group

@chaos_generator_13_is_a_jalapeno_hottie*
I'm looking for a more detailed post
Thank you for showing interest in the RP, but I don't think that is the kind of writing I'm looking for in this RP

@Dragoncita group

First two scenario ideas will be posted here

I feel we will start 'simple' so to speak, since the team will be meeting for the first time, figuring each other out, etc.
If you have any ideas for scenarios, feel free to add them ^^

I shall make the original thread and put a starter post up later:

Scenario 4 - Unnatural murder

Group is sent to investigate a recent string of murders happening downtown of the city. It would've been dismissed to the normal government, if it hadn't been for the strange signature. A hellish mark is left on the victim's left ankle, their body beaten beyond recognition.

======

Scenario 5 - Missing

An old member of the S.A.S. is suddenly missing. The man, a warlock who runs a 'wildlife refuge', was once an important member. However, retired to a more relaxed side of business.

His 'reserve' isn't your everyday place, instead being the home of many feral and wild mythical beasts. Ragnor Barron, the man behind it all, partnered with his familiar Eve, ran the place. A laid back and good natured man, he saw the good in any beast, no matter what they were.

It is unclear why anyone would want to cause trouble with him, less it has to do with 'old grudges' back when he had been apart of the S.A.S.