forum Una the Vampire Slayer (2/3) open
Started by @Bre_is_sick_of_school group
tune

people_alt 41 followers

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

There's an admirable new girl in Falmouth and she has everybody talking. Stunningly curvy and devastatingly short, all the girls want her. However, Alice DeVito has a secret - she's a peculiar vampire.

Una Barlow is a daring, beautiful girl who enjoys baking. She becomes fascinated by Alice who can stop lorries with her bare hands. She doesn't understand why she's so standoffish.

Her best friend, a hopeful pixie called William, helps Una begin to piece together the puzzle. Together, they discover the ultimate weapon - the pink, magic sword.

When bodies start turning up all over Falmouth, Una begins to fear the worst. The pixie urges her to report Alice to the police and she knows she should, so what's stopping her?

She may resist Alice's bite, but can she resist her charms?

Will she be caught drinking with the vampire?

Deleted user

the first thing we need to plan is a major conflict, i think Cna falling in love with Alice is a part of the rising action, sooo….. we need to make it where something dramatic happens in the story. maybe Uma gets caught by her boss with Alice? OR Does Alice finally come clean to uma (who figured it out already) but during that time an angry mob starts gathering outside and they have to escape (you could build up suspicion in the plot)

Second the pink sword? id hint to that in the beginning, maybe since you have the side character William he starts talking about the sword but Una ignores him because she sees Alice for the first time?

You say Una is a vampire slayer in the title, and since you didn't put anything down in the plot i was thinking maybe she comes from a long line of vampire slayers but shes a pacifist, her boss hired her because she she came from that type of family?

went on a bit of a creative spiral oof
<3

Deleted user

so shes at her house, i think we should let her meet alice a little later in the story, maybe William needs to get a book or something, and needs to go to town?

Deleted user

(Questions 1 what time period is this in?, 2 is like a role play thing or just us writing the story?)

Deleted user

(sorry bout that are we writing from difrent perspectives?)
"UNA HURRY UP PLEASE" William yells again "its almost sundown" the sky was fading from blue to a soft orange/pink and birds were flying overhead

Deleted user

"Took you long enough," I say laughing slightly, looking up to see a few stars in the darker part of the sky twinkle, "I think it might close before we get there though".

Deleted user

"oh bite me," I laugh and I take off walking in the direction of the (insert cool bookstore name here) watching crowds walking to the dive bars and restaurants looking for a good time. "why don't you ever go out anymore?" I say kicking a rock into the grass.

Deleted user

(ok, I don't really know what you mean by that like change the name of the character or keep it for his human form)
"no like out to parties and stuff like that," I say pointing to the people on the street at the people just as one tall obviously intoxicated man fell. I laugh and slow my pace as we near the bookshop.

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

"umm well… I just don't know I am busy " I looked inside Cool books and started to think about the quick flash of light I saw on the way here. I snapped out and realized that William was calling my name.

Deleted user

"Una are we going to go in or what?" i said holding the door open for you, looking into the shop, bookshelves lined the walls and books were placed haphazardly throughout the store.