forum Can anyone help me with Rebel names, like MCR's Killjoys?
Started by @SamCasDeanHuntThings
tune

people_alt 6 followers

@CWTurtleOfFreedom

This is entirely irrelevant but I LOVE your username. Also i can help if i get more detail as to what the alliance is or what they’re fighting?

@kat_i_am

HI YES I DID A WHOLE LOTTA BRAINSTORMING FOR MY OWN REBEL GROUP here are the names I didn't use
Freedom Fighters (basic but it gets the job done)
Freedom Rising
Truth's Warriors
and I think I had some more but that's what I remember off the top of my head. And I guess these assume your rebels fight for freedom/truth? but ya know

@FormerPeach

I watched a tv show where there was a revolutionary group called M-19. I think that a combo of letters and numbers might be good? Because it's not as long I guess idk

@dysfunctionalD

my rebellion is the TwistedCrowns because they are fighting an oppressive monarchy but the rebellion has a bunch of royals in it.

@M.W.Poel

I think that for this kind of thing it is easiest to think about the rebellion from the viewing points of the rebels instead of what you would like it to be. ask yourself the following questions.

What is the ultimate goal?
Who founded it and what kind of person were they?
Do they want to instil fear within enemies or inspire the people with their name?
What class/race/ kind of persons join?
Who's their enemy?

This also works if you need the name for an oppressive police force or something