forum Watch The World Decay (7/7)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 45 followers

Deleted user

A court of gods, all competing over a mortal.
All the gods want to win over the mortal for a different reason, the biggest for all of them seems to be that the human has immense power.
The gods don't count on the human being a completely flirty jack ass who's trying to take over the world.

Deleted user

(This sounds awesome! Deciding whether to stalk or ask…)

Deleted user

I like both of your roleplaying styles, so you're welcome to join!

Deleted user

No problem! I'll be playing the human, so just chose what you want your character to be the god of.

Deleted user

(unsure if speaking to Vampiress or me………..)

Both.

Deleted user

quietly yeets head at wall

Are you alright?

Deleted user

Okay, cool! Do you have a template?

There will be in a moment!

Deleted user

Name:

Symbol:

God of:

A few basic traits:

Looks:

Other

Deleted user

quietly yeets head at wall

Are you alright?

I'm not sure anymore

That's a whole ass mood.

Deleted user

Okay, yeah. I might wanna join but life prevents me from being active all the time (OOF). I'll fill out a god when I can.

Deleted user

okay i read the first post and was like "HA i still don't have a life and am in a lot of roleplays but you know what i love logan platonically so i guess"
yeah so can i join this one?

Ember, I love you, but you not capitalizing I pisses my the fuck off, so for this one, no.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Name: Yua

Symbol: Peacock

God of: Love and Friendship

A few basic traits: She's flirtatious as f@ck, lewd, and kinda a pervert. She can be serious, however, and she actually does like doing her job.

Looks: Long and wavy blonde to black ombre hair, deeply colored eyes that change color, pale skin, and long dresses of various colors.

Other: Don't screw with her friends, she's willing to fight for them to the death.