forum I thought of something and i need opinions!!!
Started by @Kinarymo
tune

people_alt 59 followers

@Kinarymo

I recently thought of a type of items, that came into existence by stealing something from a person. For example, one person had a part of their soul stolen and used to create a magic sword - the person lost a few important memories and cannot use their magic as well as they used to, while the sword can control its weilder.
What do u think? qwq
Now, what other kind of items can be made using stolen parts from a person? (e.G. Eyes, limbs, hearing, etc) They don't all have to be weapons, they can be anything. Just a few suggestions pls qwq

Dylan Bass

Actually, when one of my characters was kidnapped, his kidnapper cut of his penis, which was later reanimated into a ghostly version of his old one, with a few enhancements (not those enhancements). The character doesn't really use it, though he kind of 'loans' it out to people who need help making babies, because it takes the DNA of the person who most recently touched it.

@Kinarymo

Actually, when one of my characters was kidnapped, his kidnapper cut of his penis, which was later reanimated into a ghostly version of his old one, with a few enhancements (not those enhancements). The character doesn't really use it, though he kind of 'loans' it out to people who need help making babies, because it takes the DNA of the person who most recently touched it.

I did not see this coming :')))

@Yamatsu

The original idea kind of reminds me of the Dessicated Hand of whatever lich in D&D that crawls around and can do hand things. You're supposed to attach it to the stump of your arm so you can be reincarnated as the super-evil lich man or whatever, but one guy I watched had it perched on his shoulder to grab onto peoples' faces and use a flintlock pistol. They called him Handrew.

Windermelon

Sorta reminds me of the Greeed from OOO. They're creatures born from desire and the Core Medals. Each set starts with ten and when you take one away the desire to become whole forms the creature.