forum What ridiculous weapons do you have?
Started by @Yamatsu
tune

people_alt 94 followers

@Eldest-God-andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin

I've been working on a few new weapons lately, but I think my favorite is the Shatterblade (which I still need to flesh more out on): Shatterblade

The TL;DR of it is that it's a super-brittle blade that can only be swung at someone once, and then shatters into millions of razor-sharp shards which rain onto whoever you're attacking. Kind of the epitome of a glass cannon weapon. :P

@Yamatsu

Someone already made a similar weapon for a RWBY OC, so I took that and added other pictures to differentiate the design. Rather than a chainsaw on the inside, there are saw blades! I also had to get the proper blade picture just so you don't think they're serrated. Serrations are TERRIBLE for cutting through anything harder than hardwood.

@Yamatsu

This is my main character's weapon, but he's a very strong Half-Dragon with Earthbending. This is the only explanation for how he can wield it proficiently, though he still relies on momentum to continue swinging.

@kat_i_am

My friend found that there’s a knife that has a spiral shaped blade that twists when you stab something. Like, it twists itself no matter what.

okay that's…. pretty dang rad.
dangerous
but rad
dangerad

@Yamatsu

My friend found that there’s a knife that has a spiral shaped blade that twists when you stab something. Like, it twists itself no matter what.

dangerous
but rad
dangerad

I thought that knife was banned pretty much everywhere, but people use it in internal conflicts instead of war. Something about the Geneva Conventions and one bit about "causing excess suffering" to the recipient or something similar to that.

@kat_i_am

dangerous
but rad
dangerad

I thought that knife was banned pretty much everywhere, but people use it in internal conflicts instead of war. Something about the Geneva Conventions and one bit about "causing excess suffering" to the recipient or something similar to that.

OH
I thought it was just a concept
Yeah no def should not use that irl

Deleted user

…. Hero….

I has come to see your weird item stuff.
Mine is pretty typical, nothing too insanely weird… Unfortunately.

Deleted user

Ooah
I thought this was items in general, not weapons. But I am still intrigued.

@standingondesks Know-it-all

Hah, that's cool. Can the owner control what kind of magic it uses with each spin, or is it just random chance? (I can't help but imagine someone firing it hoping for a lightning bolt, and the weapon just plopping out some rocks… not that those can't be deadly with enough force)

Deleted user

Oof.
The coolest weapon I have is–
Nothing. I have no weapons.

@Yamatsu

Hah, that's cool. Can the owner control what kind of magic it uses with each spin, or is it just random chance? (I can't help but imagine someone firing it hoping for a lightning bolt, and the weapon just plopping out some rocks… not that those can't be deadly with enough force)

That's a running gag. Because he can't choose what happens, there have been times where instead of lighting someone on fire, the gun flashed like a camera or something similar. There's a little flash when an effect has been applied, so Galahad eventually recognizes which flash means which ammo, but he has been left open trying to spin for something useful.

Deleted user

… Both?
I don't really have any weapons, so I don't know why I'm here.

@IDKWrites

my main characters sword is forged from the blood of sacrifices, wounds that it created never stop bleeding unless it is commanded to.

@jadefeline

I have this Ōdachi sword called Fūjin that can create gales, gives extra speed, and can increase jumping. It's kind of OP, but I really like it.