Every witch has various apprentices during their lifetime. In some rare cases, some witches have only one apprentice during their lifetime. The Red Witch is one of the few witches who don't have an apprentice. After hearing nothing about The Red Witch for half a decade, she comes back announcing that she's holding an event that will help her choose an apprentice. A series of competitions, that will allow the young witches-in-training to show off their skills. At the end of a competition, three or more witches-in-training will be sent home. Any witch-in-training who doesn't have a teacher yet is allowed to join. Your character has been a big fan of The Red Witch for a while now and wants to be just like her. They decide to join the event, but they're not like the other witches-in-training. Unlike the others, they're horrible with magic. They've been fortunate throughout the event, and now, it's up to them to pass the final two competitions.
- LGBTQ+ characters are welcomed
- Try not to post one-liners. It's okay if you do it once or twice, but please try to avoid them.
- Cursing is allowed, but keep it to a minimum.
- Ask to join
- Please notify if you're going to be on vacation, take a break, etc. Also, please notify me when you're going to drop out of the RP
- Be active. I'm not asking you to be on every day, but at least respond twice a week
- No slurs
- Have fun!
I know this can be confusing, but if you have any questions, please ask. I'd be more than happy to clear things up as much as I can.