It’s the roaring 20’s in America, and Character A is an artist who recently opened a new studio for themself and is in need of a model. Character B is a wanderer in need of a job. When B responds to an ad in the paper asking for a model, A and B meet and A is very impressed, and quickly hires B. The two begin their relationship as business partners, but it eventually develops into something more. The world is not kind to people like them, and A’s career would surely be destroyed if their secret is found out. Can A and B live happily together while also keeping up appearances to others?
Ok so this is a very impulsive move on my part, but rn I’m feeling very inspired by the work and life of JC Leyendecker. You don’t have to be too familiar with him for this rp, but I highly encourage you look him up anyway if you aren’t, the man deserves more love and his works are absolutely gorgeous. This is based around JC’s relationship with Charles Beach
- Andrew’s rules
- I would prefer this to be an m/m pairing, but any other is alright with me if we discuss beforehand!
- I don’t have a preference of whether to be A or B, so it’s totally up to you
- if I haven’t rped with you before, I will ask for a sample
- keep swearing to a minimum pls, and just to keep this in line with the time period, the dialogue wouldn’t be very modern sounding
- I would also like to keep overtly sexual content to a minimum as well, let’s keep this PG-13
- TW- there will be some heavy themes here, expect mentions of drugs/alcohol and mental illness, as well as homophobia. Keep in mind that this is a time in America’s history where those in the LGBT+ community are greatly shunned into the background
- this is your rp too! Pls share any questions, comments, concerns, and ideas you have, and I’d be happy to listen. Let’s have some fun, yeah?
I’ll post a template once someone shows interest