Three girls. All dead, the same night, the same time. They were all friends in life, so they were buried close to each other. Families mourned, the school held a moment of silence, and then the girls only lived in the memories of loved ones.
Until one night, decades later.
A ghost, a vampire, and a werewolf awaken to find themselves in an unfamiliar world. They do not remember their past, but after meeting each other they can’t help but feel connected. Together, they agree to help each other figure out their pasts, how they died, and why they’ve suddenly come back.
But something lurks in dark corners. Something wants them to stay dead. Something is after their fragile, darkened souls.
Lol I am so bored y’all. Anyway, this will take place in a smallish town with some spooky forests n’ stuff. Mainly want this to be about platonic love, but I don’t mind romance either. This can either be super wholesome w/ some mystery or super dark w/ some mystery, take your pick.
Ghost girl (the heart): @KawaiiCuteness003 Mariana Romero
Vampire girl (the brains): @Tired-but-passionate (me) Eve Crimson
Werewolf girl (the brawn): @imNOTdenki Airi Kenosha
- Andrew’s apply
- LGBTQ+ friendly! I am totally ok with some gender diversity in the cast, they don’t have to be traditional “girls”
- if I have not rped with you before, a sample is required
- the little labels I gave the girls are up to you to interpret, I just thought that this would help with the dynamics of the trio
- pls do not be a jerk, I will not tolerate toxic vibes in this house
- if we go for a more dark tone, then I’m okay with blood and gore, just no explicit sexual content pls
- I will take the role of the girl who is left
Will post a template later