When some people die, instead of just going to heaven or hell, they become an angel in heaven, there to guide others and to fight demons. Other than these special jobs, though, they are mostly like others who end up in heaven:
- still married to their spouse, who they must remain loyal to forever. However, only marriages between a man and a woman are honored in heaven. Cheating is punished
- free to enjoy their time in heaven, unless doing the duties mentioned above.
Older angels train the newer angels. All angels answer to the Archangels, who in turn answer to god.
Plot: your character is one of the newest angels. My character will be the one training your character. Your character is gay, and he knows it, and eventually figures out that my character, Alex, is also gay, but so deep in the closet he doesn't even know. Basically, your character slowly nudges Alex into figuring it out, and they enter into an illicit relationship. The problem? Angels aren't allowed to be gay, and in addition, Alex is married to a woman. So they hide their relationship, but how long can it stay hidden?
If you have any questions, please ask! RP is based on an old one that died
- Andrew's rules apply
- descriptive, about three sentences minimum
- this will contain homophobia, for a few reasons: heaven, and also Alex died in the 70's and does still carry some of those prejudices. If homophobia is not something you're okay with RPing, please don't try to join this
- this will also contain mentions/memories of suicide, due to that being Alex's manner of death. If this triggers you, please do not join.
- for the reason mentioned above, this RP is 16+
- Smut will be taken to PMs
- I reserve the right to say no