forum Character chat...?
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 5 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I don't fully know how these work but it appears to basically just be roleplaying sorta and it's snowing here as I make this so I'm stuck inside with no one to talk to and at this point, I'm willing to do anything to put me out of my boredom so… If someone wants to explain to me how these things work so we can start one that'll be great. Hopefully, I'm not as cringey as I was 3 years ago when I last attempted something like this.

@Hey_Its_Snowy_And_Im_Generally_Confused

Man I wish I had snow, nothing but rain here..
So a character chat isn’t exactly roleplaying; you use one of more of you characters and have them interact with other in this format:
Character #1: Hello everyone!
Character #2 (opt): Where the heck are we…?
It’s if a roleplay was only dialogue and no one knows what’s happening, aka fun!

Deleted user

Cherry: HELLO! CAN I STUDY YOU?!
Jax: Cherry, stop yelling or I'll get Micah

@Euric_Knight

Averill: Just your average person who strangled my twin brother as a newborn and yet the doctors still thought I was a good person.
Dorian: I was born different and thrown into the woods. Yay now you know us.

Deleted user

Cherry: HELLO! CAN I STUDY YOU?!
Jax: Cherry, stop yelling or I'll get Micah

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Mika: Pops her head out from under the 13 blankets she used as a hiding spot …Did someone say study?
Hinata: Alright since no one here knows what's happening I'm just going to say that none of you are hot enough for me sorry guys
Emiko: What does that have to do with anything
Hinata: I just wanted to get that out of the way before I introduce myself cause, I mean, who DOESN'T want to date me?
Rikuto: Clearly a lot of people because you've been single your whole life.

@Euric_Knight

Averill: So, um, I have all these matches, anyone wanna set things or people on fire?
Sol: I am this close to freezing time and pushing you off of a cliff, running you over with a truck, and putting you into a trash compactor.
Dorian: I am unaware of what two of those things are.
Eben: You don't know what a truck or a trash compactor is, do you?

Deleted user

(I really need to stop getting into these things)

Solokind: … Where are we?
Viveka: German accent Don't look at me! I'fe follovink you.

@Euric_Knight

Sol: Eben we don't even know who you are you just showed up one day and did nothing.
Dorian: To be fair, I only know Averill so you are a mystery to me too.
Averill: Help me I'm the only one she knows I'm going to die a very annoying death.
Eben: Rearranges the stickers on a rubix cube to cheat sorry I'm too busy being a genius to talk.

@Euric_Knight

Eben: Throws rubix cube at someone Magic!
Sol: Dude, there's not even magic in your world.
Averill: Well we took down the government and brought peace in our world, what have y'all done?
Dorian: Yeah! Wait, what does y'all mean?

@Euric_Knight

Averill: Personally, all the material we had came from like the wilderness and that one abandoned McDonald's we found.
Dorian:

I love chicken nuggets

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Rikuto: I am the dark, mysterious demon straight from your nightmares.
Emiko: In other words, he's an adorable little soft-hearted teddy bear!
Rikuto: …
Rikuto: I will not hesitate to bomb your house