Notebook.ai turns 5 years old today – wow, we've come a long way!
I just wrote a full blog post about it that details what's new in today's release – and what's coming soon, but here's the short-and-sweet for y'all:
- Creature pages are free to create for all users during the month of October (get spooky!)
- If you tweet your public creature pages at @IndentLabs, I'll retweet them (get extra spooky!)
- You can now see how many physical pages your Notebook.ai pages would equate to in your Data Vault
- You can now see how many trees we've saved as a community by switching to digital – surprise, it's around 900!
- A huge engine rework should make most pages load at least 2x faster, with some loading up to 50x faster
- I've got a lot more that's not quite ready to release yet but coming soon, including folders for worldbuilding pages
- I'm also working on a new tool for revising stories to get them prepped for submitting to publishers and you can request an invite (soon) here
Lots more to do, but just wanted to give a bulleted list. Thanks for reading! :)