Notifications for tonight's release are going out now, but the short is that analyzing your documents has a bunch of new knobs and dials to help you dive deep into your own writing.
The full blog post is here, but here's the coolest new stuff:
- See how readable your document is according to 8 popular readability scales, with tips on how to adjust your readability to perfectly match your target audience
- Compare your readability score to other popular works, like Harry Potter, Moby Dick, Time magazine, or the average 6th grader homework
- See all of your frequently-used or overused words
- Be alerted of any potential trigger words in your document for profane, hateful, sexual, or violent content
- Visually see the rhythm of sentence lengths to see how your document reads. I love this and I've been pasting all my short stories in just to see them in this format. Would recommend! :)
Plus a bunch of improvements to all the other existing analysis features. If you're on Premium, you should definitely check out the new stuff! To analyze a document, click the orange "ANALYZE" button at the top of any document while editing it.